Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine her and Onslow effing and jeffing at each other all day long in between fag breaks and boredom shags.

It’s a good job Ronnieblessimhasfootzandtuftzbutnotoofs isn’t talking yet, as I can only imagine what his first word will be 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It is a very strange thing to lie about.. but for one we know she’s doing it to plug her book, she just couldn’t be arsed filling it in.
The thing that is strange is to go that extra mile and lie about her mum doing it with her... the 2 reasons I can think of
1) she’s trying to show her mum isn’t there
2) stacey shown how much she was missing her mum by writing her a letter and hinch had to show she’s does cute stuff with her mum too

Who knows, it’s all odd she’s lies about the strangest of things
I reckon that's why she's having a 'no social media' say. Caught hook, line and sinker.

Hahahahaha amazing. This is incredible. I love it.

Perhaps maybe it was an attempt at a Tattle clap back? Because we claimed big Freda is blatantly with her during lockdown so she wanted something to show she wasn’t?! Why the duck would you do something like that with your mum over the phone anyway?! Mine would hang up.
Hang up? 😂😂😂Had mine still been here she'd of said ("leese, get a bleeping grip"!!

Hahahahaha amazing. This is incredible. I love it.

Perhaps maybe it was an attempt at a Tattle clap back? Because we claimed big Freda is blatantly with her during lockdown so she wanted something to show she wasn’t?! Why the duck would you do something like that with your mum over the phone anyway?! Mine would hang up.
Hang up? 😂😂😂Had mine still been here she'd of said ("leese, get a bleeping grip"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s slipped up three times in the past 24 hours. This woman apparently loves her child more than any other woman has before. She often tells us she can’t believe it’s possible to love something quite as much as she claims to love Ronnie.

She now isn’t fooling me in the slightest. For example ‘What 3 things make you feel less anxious?’ Ronnie should have been number one. Wether it be cuddling him, playing with him or maybe even taking him out for a walk. Or just Ronnie in general. He wasn’t even in the 3 things. She prefers her dog over her son, and even prefers cleaning.

Example number two.. ‘What beginning with R makes you happy?’ Once again, straight away you’d think that would be Ronnie. But no, apparently it’s bleeping rabbits. RABBITS? When has this woman mentioned rabbits before EVER? But yet gushes on and on about Ronnie and his tuft of hair every single waking moment?

I’m now convinced she doesn’t even like Ronnie. I do not understand how he wasn’t mentioned during those two stories. I’m absolutely baffled. It’s just proven to me that these stories she does where she confesses her undying love for her child and how upset it makes her is her trying to convince herself that she feels that way. Because she doesn’t, at all.

And finally, the third slip up. The absolute blatant lie about filling in that page with her mum when she quite clearly did it 7 months a go. What complete and utter bizarre behaviour. If she lies about tit like that can you imagine what else she lies about?
What else has she slipped up with? I’ve just caught @Rebecca Wrong-daily catch her out! Well done you!

Reactions: 11
I thought the same,I know every child is different but he’s not really reacting to anything.just sat there no kicking of legs or hands,no babbling or excitement or anything . He doesn’t move apart from that little smile every so often. He’s a lovely little baby regardless of any potential issues but she is not doing him any favours by trying to convince us all he’s happy and healthy and hitting milestones on target when it’s quite clear he’s not . Why would any mum be ashamed of that??
Because he doesn't fit I to her perfect bubble. I agree tho he's a lovely lad.

Reactions: 14
One day Stace magically turned up out of nowhere with a McDonald's, they've seen each other a handful of times since then but like to profess that they are BFFs and always comment on how much they love each other, while Stacey seems to be getting in sly digs 😉
Remember when we used to have McDonalds....😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Stacey has a day off SM the other day so Soph does (I was waiting for it but that stupid lie confirmed it) she did this last time she was found to be bullshitting over the kitchen I think it was.

so today’s hinch list guys:

Read Tattle for Content
Read Back on Tattle previous Threads
Fill in my big bullshit list of lies
Keep track of all previous bullshit
Bulk order Ellas kitchen
Pre record masses amount of tit all day (cleaning fridge, making crap food, letting Ronnie hold food for a photo)
Order some tit that then magically turns up in the garage.
Think of ways to gain some attention (don’t forget an NHS comment might gain me popularity with dumb hinchers)
Strap Ronnie somewhere and forget about him.
PHOTO US WITH BOOKS (thanks tattle for reminding me I love the library)
Ronnies first Easter take OTT tit and photo
Ummmm...

You get the idea. There won’t be no time off or actual family time it’s all about the gram her life is the gram she’s this person she’s created and not an actual human being just a character to think the account was faceless when it started.

I bet she does love rabbits. The purple vibrating kind that is. She should of stuck with that Soph then you wouldn’t have an inconvenience of a baby to look after.
I wonder if Jamie is ever surprised by the days narrative on her IG stories as he would have heard it days ago when she recorded it/helped her record it, but it's not what is happening that day. 🤭 Must be so confusing, "is this for today or next week?" it's not real life is it, it's living your whole life through IG!
I can't imagine how weird she must look talking to her phone all day recording... but then not uploading it until a later date. Whenever I do IG stories it's an in the moment thing. I record it and post it. It's so bizarre to me. She's talking to her hinchers in these videos, but she was actually talking to herself 2 weeks ago when she recorded it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she not mean completed as in finished? As in had already started it but finished today 🤔
Maybe, but she certainly set out to give the impression they'd done it together over the phone rather than just filled in 'Rick Stein'. It's just another example of her being very economical with the truth #audi?

Reactions: 13
Seeing as though she's being a complete mard arse today, let's bring up some of her lies 👀 I've only been a member of tattle a couple of weeks and would love to hear some of the corkers I've missed 😁 The lie she's been caught out on today was brill, I need to know more 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow now I'm no Rebbeca Wrong-daily and this but pales in comparison to that absolute gem but I was just wondering why, if Ronnieblesshim loves standing by himself, is there's blatantly a hand propping him up here?! 🤔
That picture makes me soooo angry he looks so forced like he’s being gripped hard and very uncomfortable all to lose for a stupid bleeping photo

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I need to get something off my chest, I am a total animal lover but there are two dogs on instagram I bleeping hate with a passion, Henry who looks at whoever is filming like tit like hes a right bleeping snob and the second one is Chole from Gshore‘s dog Ivy........phew thanks for that, as you where 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It is a very strange thing to lie about.. but for one we know she’s doing it to plug her book, she just couldn’t be arsed filling it in.
The thing that is strange is to go that extra mile and lie about her mum doing it with her... the 2 reasons I can think of
1) she’s trying to show her mum isn’t there
2) stacey shown how much she was missing her mum by writing her a letter and hinch had to show she’s does cute stuff with her mum too

Who knows, it’s all odd she’s lies about the strangest of things
Agree 100%. It's to push her book sales, using the tack that people can see it as a cosy way to spend time with family during these disconnected times. She hopes people aren't smart and don't pick up on her lying. She forgets other people put evidence online. Her stories mostly conveniently disappear each day, which plays into her favour.

She has been caught out a million times lying on here. This is just a new one to put on the top of the heap and what a corker it is! A big fat cherry of a lie!

Stacey is a natural at social media.

Reactions: 22
One day Stace magically turned up out of nowhere with a McDonald's, they've seen each other a handful of times since then but like to profess that they are BFFs and always comment on how much they love each other, while Stacey seems to be getting in sly digs 😉
I get the impression Jo can’t stand Hinch as he knows it’s a set up friendship by management and he can’t be arsed with it. She knows he doesn’t like her and that’s why she wasn’t very publicly supportive of Joe in his stint on DOI.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.