Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Out of curiosity, how do you get them to actually ‘paint’ instead of just eating it? My girl is 7 months today and we haven’t done any crafts yet because she literally just puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. I bought her some of those bath crayons the other day, and she just tries to eat them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbh she does that with all her toys, she doesn’t really play much, just tries to put everything in her mouth, idk if I’m doing something wrong or she just really loves her food 😂
I'm a bit worried about this with my 6 month old, think I'm just going to make edible paint instead! Then when he inevitably puts it in his mouth it's not an issue. There's recipes on Pinterest if you wanted to try that instead

Reactions: 3

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
Definitely, she knows nothing about the breed you can tell a mile off, Cocker Spaniels are Gun dogs they adore hours of scent tracking and are amazing at field trials they are built to retrieve game it's in their DNA all his fur between his toes and under is tail is called feathering it not there to make handsomes look cute it's there because he's made to swim a lot !
Hinch should of bought from the toy breed classification no question of it in my mind that dogs true potential is wasted her lifestyle isnt right at all for owning a gun dog she genuinly isn't meeting his needs, my family have always owned cockers and springers so I say this from place of understanding not trolling .
👏👏

Reactions: 2
I was the same. I’m really sociable but not a ‘ natural ‘ mother in the sense I still needed more than just being at home with my kid. It can be boring and lonely. I would take my boy to anywhere I could, obviously this helped his development too but it was also for my benefit and sanity. 😂
I feel the same and some days feel an unbelievable guilt for feeling like that

Justmephi

I just had a look on her account, why does every Instagram home look the fucking same! Same soulless grey and same tat from b&m, how do they keep it so spotless with a family and kids! I have a 16 month old who is into everything, I have no ornaments or anything on sides now as he just wrecks everything 😂
Can we have a thread for pink peony home?

FlowerPotGirls

I found the flapping legs video really difficult to watch too. He’s a really cute baby but it was really upsetting to see him like that, something isn’t right.
As someone who doesn't have children I don't understand what you mean by the legs flapping about being hard to watch?

Justmephi

Trying to bump up her sister in laws followers rather than the actual account that tagged her in the idea, daft bint...and they let their kids roll toy cars all over it instead of sitting on guard incase of any potential mess
Is this her sister in law?

Reactions: 1

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
There is fuck all wrong with Ronnie, he is like that cause he has just been stuck down and not helped or interacted with unless it in front of the camera!!! He and her husband are vile
I don't think he's vile. He literally knows no different.

Opti-mum

Can ordinary members not suggest a thread, I have tried twice and both been deleted. No swear words in either?

Sloppy mess

So true lol, how can anyone even suggest that she is a good mum. Poor ronnie shows shes the fucking opposite of that
I’ve decided after reading her fucking mad following and their comments on certain posts that I am going to stay in self isolation FOREVER if these crazy mother fuckers are out there!! Fuck the virus her sheep are more scary 😩
I’ve decided after reading her fucking mad following and their comments on certain posts that I am going to stay in self isolation FOREVER if these crazy mother fuckers are out there!! Fuck the virus her sheep are more scary 😩