Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was the same. I’m really sociable but not a ‘ natural ‘ mother in the sense I still needed more than just being at home with my kid. It can be boring and lonely. I would take my boy to anywhere I could, obviously this helped his development too but it was also for my benefit and sanity. 😂
I feel the same and some days feel an unbelievable guilt for feeling like that

Reactions: 2
Asd mum here, I'm not saying he definately has it but he is showing alot of traits, ankle spinning, blank expression, non responsive. Also maybe he's still on purees because he doesn't like lumps which could be a sensory issue. I just feel so so sorry for him and she looks to be ignoring it. I would certainly be on to the GP or hv until someone listened to me. We've all been saying it for months but it's becoming so much more apparent
The thing is she just seems to ignore these things. I think if she came out and said she’s struggling with his development she would get so many people pointing her into the right direction. But instead she just lies. Saying that he’s already standing and doesn’t want to crawl or that she gives him real food and not just pouches. If she was honest about it she would seem more human and relatable. If he ever does get a diagnosis I’m sure she will hide that information from her hinchers.

Reactions: 24
I keep thinking back to the video that was in either (or both) Sophie or Stacey’s stories that day they had the afternoon together (the attached picture is from that day) Joe was down talking to Ronnie and he was babbling back to him, it was so sweet. That was October last year, and I don’t remember seeing anything like that from him since, I don’t think he’s getting the attention he needs, which is so, so sad. We’ve seen him come to life when he was at Disney. He looked excited about the painting but his parents ruined that for him. I’ll criticise Sophie til the cows come home, she signed up for it, but that little boy needs some colour and happy music in his life!

Attachments

Reactions: 27
My sister took her daughter swimming from a young age and my niece was swimming well before she was one. When grinch takes Ronnie swimming it seems to be more about her and less about him. Quick someone take a video of me floating Ronnie around. Which I can later add music and share on the gram 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
She would of been due her health visit check up but lots of them are cancelling now / no home visits so I doubt she will be having one anyway and carry on the way she is. 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think she’s a prick I really do but I have been waiting to see an actual video of Ronnie and it’s not seeing him as an actual little person not a prop (although probably still staged) her voice bleeping grates me though. She seems a little tiny but genuine when she talks to him in a video I dunno why she stopped being an actual human with a life (now family life) and sold her soul to be nothing but a selling machine.

Reactions: 15
There is duck all wrong with Ronnie, he is like that cause he has just been stuck down and not helped or interacted with unless it in front of the camera!!! He and her husband are vile

Reactions: 18
I think it’s pretty clear he is showing signs from what we see of him perhaps having a developmental delay. I also agree with previous poster though that he did appear to be more full of life and act of age when joe swash was there and when he was at Disney! I think personally the poor little lad doesn’t get enough stimulation and opportunities to progress and develop because he’s being propped and set up scenes for perfect photos. What we would all love more than anything is to see that little lad thrive and be given the opportunities he deserves, his family are in a much better position financially and stably and are gifted all kinds of experiences and toys and activities that he should be exposed to more than many could be but it seems his mother is more focused on recording the experience and ensuring the backdrop of the canvas is perfectly clean! That painting today spoke volumes. We are on a lockdown situation whereby we should not be leaving the house unless necessary and yet she still spent more time on her phone editing that little lads first ever experience painting instead of soaking it all up and seeing him get messy. A good saying is “a messy child is a happy child” I hope she just stops focusing on herself and what things look aesthetically pleasing and be real! I dread to think what way she’ll respond when he’s got chocolate covered fingers and walking muck into the house if this is how she is with him now! I’d like to finish this rant by saying it’s true what they say in that money can’t buy happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My son at Ronnie’s age was a right flirty little bugger! Loved waving at people especially women, smiling babbling away, saying ‘hi’ & laughing, my youngest daughter didn’t walk till she was 16 months but was crawling at 9 months same with my other kids, all did similar at Ronnie’s age.

Reactions: 14
He is going to be so embarrassed of his parents when he is older. Especially with the way she talks.

I can imagine Ronnie publishing a book when he is older. My years of hell with Mrs Hinch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Who called it he never wears clothes but baby grows ?? In a t shirt and trousers today 😂.
Ok I’m going to say take that bloody dog for a good long walk EVERY DAY like any decent owner should. 😠
I think she's using the "don't leave the house" rule as an excuse not to walk him. If she was allowed to be alone ever, Vesty could walk flabsomes first thing, then she could take him out with the baby for his afternoon nap. I'd rather see that than multiple chemicals being sprayed, I like seeing where other people go when we can't get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I clean up daily but I don’t spend more than 30 mins doing it. My baby doesn’t let me and I don’t want to 😂😂and it’s only a small house so doesn’t get that messy. I clean as I go during the day. But I do think she spends one day of the week recording things like this and then uploads them during the week making it look like she does something everyday? What do you guyzzzzz think
I think she does it all in one day and spreads the wanky recordings out over the week guyssss, ugh don't you hate the way she says GUYYYZZZZZZ. In fact everything she says is vulgar

Reactions: 19
I think she does it all in one day and spreads the wanky recordings out over the week guyssss, ugh don't you hate the way she says GUYYYZZZZZZ. In fact everything she says is vulgar
I think this too.

Reactions: 10
Hope it helps is also another annoying phrase. No Beggy it doesn’t, it only helps you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
None of my kids crawled but God could they move at some speed on their bums lol little legs going like frog legs in front of them lol

As for the painting do you think she googled "non messy paint ideas"

Reactions: 11
Hope it helps is also another annoying phrase. No Beggy it doesn’t, it only helps you.
It’s probably like when she shortens words she’s shortened the sentence so instead of jacket potatoes she says jack pots, instead of hope this helps my bank balance increase she says hope this helps xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.