Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say she had ran out of harpic pine and was using duck? Well today she has pineeddddd. Wonder who went the shops for it 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Didn’t she say she had ran out of harpic pine and was using duck? Well today she has pineeddddd. Wonder who went the shops for it 🤥
She’s definitely been to the shops. Which is fine as most of us are going shops once a week but she’s acting like she hasn’t left the house in week. Be honest. We all need to go shops to get stuff just say you’ve done your weekly shop.

Reactions: 44
Does he sleep in that hideous thing in the dining room? Why is he not put in his cot for his naps?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So Ronnie is still sleeping in that Moses basket thing that he could easily topple out of considering he’s “always standing up” now 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
So Ronnie is still sleeping in that Moses basket thing that he could easily topple out of considering he’s “always standing up” now 🤔
Surely not ?! I thought it was just for show. How has he not toppled out yet ??

Reactions: 24
Whats the point of her putting Ronnie in a walker, when he isnt even close to walking. He cant even shuffle so hes blatently just sitting in that stupid thing doing duck all. Again, all for show. Whos she actually trying to prove a point to? The general public? Why the duck does she care? When you deep it its actually mad her live revolves around a phone and people she doesnt even know

Reactions: 35
I have so many questions from her little run down this morning!
Where is Rrrrronald’s bed in their room? How does that light not give you nightmares? Looks like the grim reaper hanging over your bed! Why is the airer still on the landing? It’s glorious outside! Why are you such a boring, Groundhog Day bleep
That Moses basket is so tacky!

Also, Verucca getting the finger from Jame Quickendon has made my day! Selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Shes most likely only put him in the moses basket thing, because people were asking on here why it was still there when he was too old for it 😂🙈 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The amount of chemicals used in that house every single day in every single room and then a wax melt on also in every single bloody room to clog up the air even more stresses me out!! I used to love scented candles and plug ins etc but since having my babies I just don’t like the idea of them breathing all that in

• Angry
Reactions: 45
She does realise that even though Ronnie is awake she can still eat her chocolate. The boy doesn’t eat solid food anyway so there is no chance of him trying to grab it and eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I think she has her super hero pants on today managing to have a shower, wash her fag stained hair and doing all that housework whilst the kid has a nap. 🦹🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
First time poster- Who actually has a dressed table like that! I eat from mine, then it’s used for homework, a dumping ground for washing, and the other always finds some tit to leave on it. Why just have a table for decoration? Why?

Reactions: 56
Aren’t babies supposed to be out of Moses baskets as soon as they can roll? Ronnie is “standing” he should have been out that long ago! Way too dangerous 🙄

Reactions: 51
I feel like I’ve gone colour blind watching her stories, all that gray and white. It’s so bleeping bland.

***disclaimer...I have gray in my house it’s handy for disguising mucky fingers. But we also have pops of colour, coloured wallpaper etc. 😂🙈

Reactions: 26
Ronnie surely is far too heavy for that creepy frilly cot thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don't think I've ever met anyone who colour coordinates all their baby bits to blend in with their house.
We'll have a grey highchair because it matches the lounge
A grey bouncer cause it tones with the wallpaper
Also thought for today.... If Ronnie is always behind the sofa where did he learn to pull himself up? There is nowhere his height to grab onto

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Whats the point of her putting Ronnie in a walker, when he isnt even close to walking. He cant even shuffle so hes blatently just sitting in that stupid thing doing duck all. Again, all for show. Whos she actually trying to prove a point to? The general public? Why the duck does she care? When you deep it its actually mad her live revolves around a phone and people she doesnt even know
She doesn't want him to walk, it's just another way of containing him so he doesn't learn to crawl and mess up her perfect home.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.