Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gone back and rewatched the video of Ronnie “painting” and you could see how much he wanted to actually be able to touch the paint and not have to be restricted through some stupid bloody cling film:cry::cry: As time goes on the more it’s clear how much the poor kid is being stopped progressing. Makes me so so mad

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’ve just been through photos of my boys when they were that age, such a fun time. Not one of them is my house or their surroundings spotless. They’re pictures I took cause they looked happy at that moment or they were doing something funny or had covered themselves in food.

Reactions: 16
She seems to have a walking windmill in her garden.

10 hours ago it was over one side of the garden when Ronnie was on the swing.

20200404_224102.jpg

Then an hour later it ended up over the other side of the garden.

20200404_224120.jpg

Then an hour later it had fucked off again.

20200404_224135.jpg

As Hinch would say, what is going off?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just seriously cried my eyes out
I’m only 23 I’m infertile
I will never have my own baby
And there she is not giving a duck about the poor baby she has
Poor Ronnie
He deserves so much better
Oh sweetheart I am so sorry. It must be absolutely heartbreaking. I have no words to make it right but just know that life can still be fulfilling even if it is not in the way you would wish. I’m sure your ate an amazing daughter, sister, friend and are very much loved. Maybe watching Ronnie is not the best thing for you at the moment ? Hugs 🤗

I wonder if Jamie will go back to work once Ronnie starts playgroup or if he'll still laze about the house day in day out.
What a boring existence.
Not a great role model for installing a good work ethic in a child at all.
No way will he go back to work the parasite!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Random but does anyone follow pinkpeonyhome? Can’t stop laughing at how much she tries to copy Hinch. Her account used to just be home now it’s cleaning and whatever else she tries to copy, she’s got the same sofa and I don’t know if it’s the same breed as Henry but she even got the same bleeping dog 🤣🤣🤣 and the hideous headbands she wears and how she has her hair 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wondered where she miraculously got the plants from too. They definitely go shopping. If they don’t go to the shops, then they will be wasting lot of time and effort for delivery companies. Really pisses me off.
I have just ordered a load of summer bedding plants and compost to keep us busy but before you all jump down my throat, These garden places are closed and they have thousands of plants to be sold. If they’re not sold online they will die. We have quite a few garden centres locally who are willing to safely deliver.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have just ordered a load of summer bedding plants and compost to keep us busy but before you all jump down my throat, These garden places are closed and they have thousands of plants to be sold. If they’re not sold online they will die. We have quite a few garden centres locally who are willing to safely deliver.
You can come and do my garden if you want 😂 In all serious I killed a cactus 🥴 No green fingers here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Random but does anyone follow pinkpeonyhome? Can’t stop laughing at how much she tries to copy Hinch. Her account used to just be home now it’s cleaning and whatever else she tries to copy, she’s got the same sofa and I don’t know if it’s the same breed as Henry but she even got the same bleeping dog 🤣🤣🤣 and the hideous headbands she wears and how she has her hair 🥴
Just had a nose at her profile. Her house is much nicer than hinch’s though. I think that’s why hinch is always so desperate to keep upgrading her house coz there are so many home accounts out there and their houses are so much nicer than hers. When you compare her old kitchen to the one she has now I can see why she wanted to get it done coz compared to some of these other accounts her old kitchen was pretty basic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He doesn’t move. They won’t need stair gates for a good few months lol. I think when he does start to move they will probably get a change of some sort so they don’t have to put ‘ugly’ stair gates on and ruin their show home
I think he will be put in a play pen. A modern one. For his own safety Guuuyyys

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She could do some really great things with her platform, donating the proceeds of her book to the NHS for example.
“We are all in this together guys..” Hmm ok Soph, you self centred prick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am now loving looking at her stories to predict the next story she's taken from here....
Daily walk with Henry??? She has never put on any walks before now but all of a sudden after its been mentioned there she goes🥴

The painting 🤦🏼‍♀️I mean just don't even bother wasting your time, the set up was all for the gram 🙄

Another this really getting to me is how Jake quickenden has tagged her so many times to help promote his NHS single and has she even acknowledged this yet?!?!?

Also I have to ask about the smoking?? I've been back through all the posts (yes I'm that sad🤷‍♀️) and I've seen comments about her going for a fag and stuff is this true? Have I missed something??

Reactions: 15
Those hinchers are a mad bunch. Wouldn’t be surprised if one day one knocks on her door.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.