Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m still so sad at that โ€œpaintingโ€. We canโ€™t have kids and that kind of experience is what Iโ€™ve been desperate for. All the learning. Collecting leaves in autumn and making leaf prints in paint, potato prints, hand prints, paper mache, dough, reading. Weโ€™re just passing on all the books weโ€™ve collected over the years in expectation of having a little one and it has broken my heart. And then I see her!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ข

So, I have been a long time comment reader and have never had the guts to post...

Until now.

Your post resonated with me so much. I have a very close friend who is unable to have children, and she says the exact same. It's the experiences you make as a Mummy that she craves the most.

I absolutely despise people who have children and don't put any effort into bringing them up. All the people in the world who are desperate to have children and would make a child the happiest they could be, then you get the bloody Hinchcliffes. It's disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves. That poor boy is missing out on so much.

I got sucked in with the whole hunching crap, never enough to buy her tit but used to not mind her stories, until my mum directed me to here. I used to think I was the only one who thought Sophie was a bit of a bellend, hinchers are completely brainwashed and obsessed! You guys just opened my eyes even more! For that I thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh god I feel so said for Ronnie with the โ€œpaintingโ€ Let his hands feel the runny paint, let him get it all over his face, let the boy learn ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh no I understand that completely, I think for me I link it to her saying she wants him to stay that size forever ..so I just thought thatโ€™s probably why ...didnโ€™t mean to cause any offence or anything sorry
Oh no I totally get that! Makes sense actually, she wants him to stay that size so forces him into clothes 2 sizes too small. No offence caused at all.

Reactions: 8
I remember the first time my son did painting. He was 7 months old, the paint went EVERYWHERE, covered his hair, body, me, the floor, walls, absolutely everywhere. We did it on the kitchen floor but managed to get paint on the living room carpet. We cleaned it all up no problem but then last year when we changed the living room carpet, we found that the paint had soaked all the way through in places. We cut out a bit of paint soaked carpet and put it in his memory box along with the paintings he did that day. I have pictures and videos of him with the biggest smile, laughing his head off and those are among my favourite pictures of him, the joy just radiating from his little face. Most of my favourite pictures of him are him covered with food, paint, mud etc. The most excited we have seen Ronnie in a while and he wasn't allowed to get messy the way other babies are, it's sad.
my daughters been painting all week. She paints her entire body ๐Ÿ˜‚ we have to stick her straight in the bath but sheโ€™s having fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks so much. I'm extremely relieved it was 3 weeks of hell, there was times we thought he was not going to make it. Absolute miracle that he is still here and it's all thanks to the amazing NHS staff who went above and beyond for not just him but for our family. Xxx
That's brilliant news - it must have been so terrible for you and your poor dad ๐Ÿ’” we need to all hang on to the stories of survival xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think if his development is stunted because she does nothing with him then when he starts nursery or playgroup he will start to catch up with his peers. My daughter started nursery at 2 and her speech wasnโ€™t brilliant but within a month or so her speech had improved leaps and bounds. Kids do most of their developing in the first 5 years so if she does put him into an early years setting before he starts school or even if he interacts with other children I think heโ€™ll be fine.
Thatโ€™s if she allows him to go to nursery. I donโ€™t think she would be able to cope with the separation anxiety.

Reactions: 16
Delayed or not Ronnie has no chance of experiencing anything ๐Ÿ˜ฅ. Poor, poor little mite. That joke of an attempt at painting has upset me so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thatโ€™s if she allows him to go to nursery. I donโ€™t think she would be able to cope with the separation anxiety.
She seems to leave him with her mum a lot so I think she will be fine. But it would definitely be for his own good to go to nursery even if itโ€™s just for one morning a week.

Reactions: 9
I have never come across a health visitor, nursery worker, TA, teacher or any other childcare/education professional who would advise painting via cling film as a first experience. What a pointless thing to do with a baby.

Reactions: 29
Definitely, she knows nothing about the breed you can tell a mile off, Cocker Spaniels are Gun dogs they adore hours of scent tracking and are amazing at field trials they are built to retrieve game it's in their DNA all his fur between his toes and under is tail is called feathering it not there to make handsomes look cute it's there because he's made to swim a lot !
Hinch should of bought from the toy breed classification no question of it in my mind that dogs true potential is wasted her lifestyle isnt right at all for owning a gun dog she genuinly isn't meeting his needs, my family have always owned cockers and springers so I say this from place of understanding not trolling .
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 2
Seriously does she really think weโ€™re that stupid and sheโ€™s the only mum in this entire galaxy.....can see how staged this photo of Ronnies lunch is....no mess anywhere apart from a plop of whatever shite that is shes feeding him and a coup,e of cucumbers or whatever at a perfect angle ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stop the world.
They have all gone insane.
The lot of them.
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Sheโ€™s watermarked them so no one can steal her โ€œdesignโ€!
Thank duck Iโ€™ve just had a case of Prosecco delivered or I donโ€™t think I could cope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
"I'll find a place for them in the garden."

Yeah, round the corner, into that bin holding area, open the grey lid and in they bleeping go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.