Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s ok for him to be ignorant about raising a baby but she should be an expert? Hmmm
I thought she meant that Ronnie was vile, I was saying that Ronnie knows no different.

Bugboy and zoph are vile. I don't expect any parent to be an expert, but i do think parents should be at least in tune with their baby.

Reactions: 14
My sister bought my nephew a sticker book that had a different theme per page. He was sticking them in random places rather than on the pages that they were meant to go on. My sister and I were both nearly vibrating as it irritated us so much. When we were children we would have made sure they were neatly in the lines on the correct page. We didn't interfere and let him do it his way, but we were pissing ourselves laughing as we both knew that we were really bothered by it. :ROFLMAO:
Yes! Exactly things like this! 😂 Or playdoh being mixed colours is another one! 🤣 brings me out in a sweat! 😂 But I would never stop my little boy or tell him off. I just laugh at myself and let him enjoy! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
First time posting! Been lurking for a while, just had to say I looked at Ronnie and had visions of Danny Devito now I cannot unsee 😭 those tufts and fooooootz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s awful to say and I really don’t like commenting on posts about his development, but......do you think that’s why she just carries on with fart arsing around all day in the house finding ridiculous things to do rather than spend time with her child, because he hasn’t done all what she wants in her fake life. Her perfect planned life has hit a problem. We all know that everything about her life has been meticulously planned from the start to appear the perfect life all in the correct order, whether it really is perfect or not, but Ronnie doesn’t fit into the strict order she has planned so she kind of dismisses him. It’s clear that Onslow and her Mum do most of it, maybe they felt they had to as she simply wasn’t doing it. So then she carries on doing her crap hauls, pointless cleaning and films herself doing just the right amount for Ronnie so it looks like she does more for him ( the fact he acts like he doesn’t even recognise her speaks volumes) I hate to say it but it’s almost as if she is disappointed, (like a present you have been waiting for and when you get it, it’s a cheaper copy) the list she wanted to tick off with all the events in her life to appear perfect haven't materialised, and she basically is having a strop and wants to pretend he doesn’t exist. We all know she says ‘there’s nothing better than ticks’, but she hasn’t been able to tick them all off. She probably actually is the wrong parent to be dealt a child with any sort of problem as she won’t accept anything other than perfection, she wouldn't have the love, patience and compassion because she is selfish and narcissistic.

Omg that was so painful to watch, they were trying so hard to get him to perform for the camera the self obsessed twits...but he was obviously sitting there thinking f*** you, I‘m not your performing monkey 🙄
I don’t even think it’s that. I don’t think it’s helped he doesn’t behave like her performing monkey but I genuinely believe she is just the kind of person who would rather clean than spend time with her baby. I think the reality of having a baby is not as glamorous as she had hoped. The painting proved that for me. The not walking the dog proves that for me. Say how much you love them both all you like but it’s only words. If you loved your baby you’d want him to experience getting messy/playing/having fun. And same with the dog. If you loved him you would know that spaniels love nothing more than sniffing and being out and about and you wouldn’t want him getting fat because you’d be concerned for his health.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just catching up and how fat does Henry the handsnomes look in that video of her walking him😱😱😱

Also, why is Ronnie eating dirty washing, instead of filming him Soph take it out of his mouth!

Reactions: 12
I just had a look on her account, why does every Instagram home look the bleeping same! Same soulless grey and same tat from b&m, how do they keep it so spotless with a family and kids! I have a 16 month old who is into everything, I have no ornaments or anything on sides now as he just wrecks everything 😂
Can we have a thread for pink peony home?

Reactions: 2
Just looked at her stat thing. Not sure if I am looking at the right web page but didn’t she used to have 1000’s of people a day starting to follow her??? You lot will probably know better than me ☺
Sure this has been answered for you (with 2 little kids I'm forever on catch up with these threads!)
The column on furthest left is how many followers she gains each day. So still in the thousands. It has only shown a negative number once in about 6 months that I've followed these threads

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
First time posting! Been lurking for a while, just had to say I looked at Ronnie and had visions of Danny Devito now I cannot unsee 😭 those tufts and fooooootz
I feel bad for agreeing but I can see Devito in him too 😂 I remember someone saying he looked like the dad from Stavros Flatley from BGT bleeping hellllll 😭😭😭 he is kinda cute though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dont start with effing panic and attacks and anxiety. My 12 year old has severe anxiety over this virus. We dont put the news on around her, we dont mention about the virus, it hurts her not being able to see her grandparents and other close family, she worries about me getting it as im high risk, she wakes up in the night and cant sleep and I have to encourage her to eat atm, she wont leave the house even to go in the garden or on our daily walks. So hinch do not start with your 'when it suits me anxiety'. You would think her having anxiety something like the corona virus would tip her over the edge, I dont believe she has it if im honest. Its just something she plays on to get sympathy and more followers

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
08B8FE99-FCC5-4FCA-9D73-BE9D87EBD5C9.jpeg

So she also has 2 of those awful walkers and nice little nod at tattle and her giving no shits about washing 😆 plus Soph why do you put him near things then act all surprised guyyyzzz so funnyzzzzz handsomezzzz does things like this. You just put him there otherwise he wouldn’t of reached it you silly prick. It’s too early on a Sunday for this much BS

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remember the first time my son did painting. He was 7 months old, the paint went EVERYWHERE, covered his hair, body, me, the floor, walls, absolutely everywhere. We did it on the kitchen floor but managed to get paint on the living room carpet. We cleaned it all up no problem but then last year when we changed the living room carpet, we found that the paint had soaked all the way through in places. We cut out a bit of paint soaked carpet and put it in his memory box along with the paintings he did that day. I have pictures and videos of him with the biggest smile, laughing his head off and those are among my favourite pictures of him, the joy just radiating from his little face. Most of my favourite pictures of him are him covered with food, paint, mud etc. The most excited we have seen Ronnie in a while and he wasn't allowed to get messy the way other babies are, it's sad.
Out of curiosity, how do you get them to actually ‘paint’ instead of just eating it? My girl is 7 months today and we haven’t done any crafts yet because she literally just puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. I bought her some of those bath crayons the other day, and she just tries to eat them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbh she does that with all her toys, she doesn’t really play much, just tries to put everything in her mouth, idk if I’m doing something wrong or she just really loves her food 😂

Reactions: 10
‘Tufty mans’? 🤢
I really worry for Ronnie if this stuff is still all over the internet when he hits school age. I was tormented mercilessly at school just for committing the crime of having red hair. They’d have had an absolute field day with someone who was all over the internet being referred to as ‘handsnomes’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel bad for agreeing but I can see Devito in him too 😂 I remember someone saying he looked like the dad from Stavros Flatley from BGT bleeping hellllll 😭😭😭 he is kinda cute though
Stavros Flatley 😂😂😂😂 too early to be laughing this much on a Sunday morning!!!

He also looks like the Vicar from This Country.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Out of curiosity, how do you get them to actually ‘paint’ instead of just eating it? My girl is 7 months today and we haven’t done any crafts yet because she literally just puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. I bought her some of those bath crayons the other day, and she just tries to eat them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbh she does that with all her toys, she doesn’t really play much, just tries to put everything in her mouth, idk if I’m doing something wrong or she just really loves her food 😂
We have the same problem 😆 but I saw someone suggest messy play. So things safe to eat to place with jelly, pasta, Oats, yogurt etc on a bin bag. They love to smear it and eat some of it mines also an eater not a painter 😂

Reactions: 10
Haha😂
But hes pulling himself up don't you know, and likes to stand 😂
Clearly all bullshit, but you don't wait for them to move before you put gates up. One day they're a lump, and some of them then just start to move with no warning the very next day. If shes going to dump him on the landing, at least keep his hairzzzwivtufts safe
We learnt the hard way my son was halfway up the stairs one day and we were like um I think it’s time to get a stair gate 😂😂

You can make edible paint with food colouring and corn flour I think. Just google edible paint you should get quite a few ideas.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.