Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is making it so obvious she reads on here. Hey beggy Mitchell I’ve got a great idea. Why don’t you put a post up saying . You have realised the errors of your ways. You now have plenty of money and are stepping down from Instagram. Then vest life can babysit when you go and get parenting lessons. You can then apologise to your poor son. Then your son can actually see you and not a camera in his face all the time. You don’t have a child just to stick it behind your boring grey sofa. P.s Money may buy you a lot of things mostly crap. But it will never buy you class!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She is making it so obvious she reads on here. Hey beggy Mitchell I’ve got a great idea. Why don’t you put a post up saying . You have realised the errors of your ways. You now have plenty of money and are stepping down from Instagram. Then vest life can babysit when you go and get parenting lessons. You can then apologise to your poor son. Then your son can actually see you and not a camera in his face all the time. You don’t have a child just to stick it behind your boring grey sofa. P.s Money may buy you a lot of things mostly crap. But it will never buy you class!
Beggy Mitchell 😂😂😂😂

It’s awful to see isn’t it! Ronnie is such a beautiful little boy but he just has a pair of cunts for parents. I just want to steal him and let him be the baby that he is! 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I disagree. She doesn’t deserve an animal let alone a baby. She should’ve got one of those kids toys that’s a dog that barks and flips.
The one victor in still game had called Mathew when jack clapped his hands and it flipped in the water 😂

who called her walking king lard arse you have a tattle bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is lighting a candle in every room really necessary? I get anxiety that my house is gonna catch fire when I sometimes put one on in the living room. I’ll literally have to go down and check once I’ve gotten myself into bed! How she can light up so many baffles me 🤪
Actually I’ve been thinking for a while why light a candle in every room so dangerous candles are not meant to be left un attended it’s an accident waiting to happen she is one crazy woman , I’m surprised she gets away with this but then she is Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 14
I feel she should start paying some plus for the content ideas. I mentioned painting ✅ I mention she should of put the tiles in the tin first ✅ I’ve mentioned cucumber sticks a million threads ago ✅ as I am sure most of us have and much more 😆

The more they try to be the perfect OTT loving family the more unreal it seems. I love my husband absolutely loads but even a few days being stuck home together all day every day would soon get us bickering let alone under the lockdown I know they are always together but at least one can escape if they need to or they can get out without Ronnie. It’s funny she acts all needy what did she do before Jamie? Surely when they met she was a “strong independent sales woman” 🤷‍♀️

Now Soph get out and walk that dog the poor thing! A garden is not the same as a decent amount of exercise so get on a family walk and you can thank me for the idea later 😉
Sly cow didn’t even thank me again 😔 although not the family.. enough so she can’t be done for copy right lol like her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually I’ve been thinking for a while why light a candle in every room so dangerous candles are not meant to be left un attended it’s an accident waiting to happen she is one crazy woman , I’m surprised she gets away with this but then she is Mrs Hinch
Exactly! I only do the one in the living room at night time as I’m there until I go to bed and I still get huge anxiety when I go to bed, having to come back down once or maybe twice to check it’s definitely not burning still. She’s an absolute tit and one day something WILL go wrong. It also annoys me how she has these artificial plants SO close to the flame. Anything can happen!!! It’s so stupid.

Reactions: 10
I know we shouldn't compare our children but Ronnie is almost 10 months old and I can't help but think there's definitely something amiss with him. That story of them in the garden where he was surrounded by his toys but looking so lost and miserable is very sad to see. When my daughter was Ronnie's age she was babbling and saying her first few words Dada being among her most favourite! 😂
I remember putting things of different textures in bowls for her to explore and blowing bubbles for her to try and catch.
Ronnie is just a feature in their pathetic lives and how they are behaving with him borders on emotional abuse and neglect.
I think you've just given that twit an idea. We'll see her manically laughing and blowing bubbles for Ronnie very soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I love it when it she goes quiet, you know she’s catching up on tattle, hi zophlora 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t normally post on these threads because I’d be forever ranting at everything she does but that video of Ronnie "painting" broke my heart 😞 so sad. Shame on you soph.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I believe she's still goung home bargains and not tell her sheep. They are still open, she can't control herself.
I think you're right, buying solar lights and plants to put in those pots, be interesting to see what else she "finds " in the garage, and whether it can be bought at home bargains

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
so sad isn’t it, my dogs would look seriously under weight next to hers
Healthy you mean. People get so use to seeing fat animals they think fit ones are skinny. Your dogs will live longer. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven’t caught up yet but is she reading here then answering all our burning questions? ‘Daily exercise for henry’ 😂😂 throw her another peanut

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We cut out a bit of paint soaked carpet and put it in his memory box along with the paintings he did that day.
Thats so lovely.

Did you also go to a carboot with just your partner when there was a national emergency going on and buy a Tigger figurine that means nothing to your child to place in the memory box too?

Oh wait no because you're a normal human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.