Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleepisfortheweek

Several questions re the toilet story...1, what was with the song? What had that song got to do with cleaning your loo?
2, how do you use that hand towel after you've washed your hands with that bloody plant in it?
3, stamping the loo roll? Wtaf....
4, why is she such an annoying twat?
ATB guys
I can’t get my head around her cleaning it by hand then mopping it constantly... why would you clean it by hand when it’s already that clean...

Reactions: 7

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I’m still so sad at that “painting”. We can’t have kids and that kind of experience is what I’ve been desperate for. All the learning. Collecting leaves in autumn and making leaf prints in paint, potato prints, hand prints, paper mache, dough, reading. We’re just passing on all the books we’ve collected over the years in expectation of having a little one and it has broken my heart. And then I see her!!! 😡😡😡😢
Lots of love ❤

• Heart

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

Omg the isolation binging struggle is real 🤣 I swore after I had my little one in Jan I’d lose the weight ready for summer and was going well until we went on lockdown....I swear someone in life wants me to be a fat b**** 🤣🤣
Awww. You’ve just had a baby, I’m sure you look fine just the way you are! I had my baby in July and I only started losing some weight around Christmas time, I’ll never be back to my size 6 pre pregnancy body though 😭😭

• Heart

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
totally agree especially with how braggy she’s coming across too. Think of how many mothers out there who are about to embark on introducing solid foods and cannot get a high chair with all the shops being closed and she’s on showing off 3!

she wants them to smell like 1001 guyzzzz need to keep him smelling frrrrrrresh since she’s reducing her landfill getting a full day out of a nappy! Occasionally he gets the floor powder scent thrown in too mixed-floor-fragrancing I believe they call it
I’m one of these mothers!! Going to try and buy one online but won’t be able to be picky. Or I could delay weaning but seems unfair. Maybe she can send me one? :LOL:

Wal18

So she’s waited until Ronnie was 9and a half months before he’s ‘painted’ his FIRST picture! Just shows how shit they are as parents they could of done paint months ago! And I wouldn’t of classed that as painting! I can bet that her sister didn’t tell her about hat cling film thing she’s probs googled how to paint without getting messy, they both ruined the picture anyway!
Ronnie needs to be in a proper home with proper parents not there two selfish twats!
She’s only doing this because tattle says so, how sad that she needs to read a blog on how to parent her child! She’s of been better off without the kid and fat fuck dog as she clearly doesn’t bother with them!
If you go on Pinterest and type in baby painting there’s hundreds of pictures of babies doing this cling film trick, she’s clearly got the idea from here not her sister in law... another lie

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
The whole emergency services are stretched to bursting I am sure when they have a moment they will be glad others showed they cared and appreciated what they are doing. Here in Birmingham we are all glad London Nightingale opened today and has patients from tomorrow. Going OK to well here the army are just fantastic at doing this sort of thing and are doing it at top speed. Takes me back years to TA service in Iraq. However no-one feels a rosy glow because Saint Sophie and Simply the Vest clapped like lunatics in their back yard. Keep safe everyone I'm just taking a fag break even though I don't smoke at my age you need to catch your breath from time to time.
More like simply in a vest

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Got my books out?! Those fucking books are always out. I swear she must have copies in every room, they’re always in shot.

I think I must be in a really nasty mood today as I have an ear infection & I spent last night sat in a emergency out of hours GP.
I hope you feel better soon. She is enough to put anyone in a nasty mood. She is just so devious and manipulative.

Grandmafromafar

Every parent I know and follow has done some kind of rainbow craft with their kids. I'm not expecting ronniewivdafeetzstandingboyreadytorun to draw a rainbow with pens, but he would love finger painting, splashing a bit of colour about, or having a squeeze of some play dough. Stuff like that is so good for development, and also motor skills. So simple, any parent would do it every so often without a second thought. Not soph though.
She has now!

• Haha

Sharon Mitchell

I can’t lie, I’ve always found her a bit annoying but I honestly thought it was harmless but now... wow she honestly is something else. When Ronnie is older he is not going to remember and reminisce how clean and neat and tidy his house was, he will look back on memories and it’s heart breaking that he isn’t even really going to have any. He won’t have any that don’t involve a phone in his face or for the sole purpose of a staged Instagram post. It’s so sad to watch and I feel so sorry for Ronnie growing up with those two as parents. It’s emotional neglect
No child has memories from when they were 9 months old tbh

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
Reported the bath pic that was on her rrrrrronnie highlights 6-9 months and within about 10 minutes I got an update saying it had been removed. Can someone check if it has or not as I fear the gram is lying to me. Also, if someone has repeatedly breached the guidelines why the fuck is the silly bitch still there?
Also taking fat shite out for a walk well done pet. Do ya want a fucking medal
if it the ‘Sunday soaks’ one it’s still there 😤

• Angry

Kittykitty

As someone who doesn't have children I don't understand what you mean by the legs flapping about being hard to watch?
It just didn’t seem to me to be normal movements for a 9 month old. It seemed repetitive and jerky, he looked really uncomfortable and his face is quite blank. But my toddler has always been the smiliest of boys so maybe I’m unfairly comparing them.

Amez-louise56

I agree with most of this but my 8 month old is always in babygros too. I genuinely don’t see the point in getting him dressed in clothes to play indoors? Maybe I’m just lazy but I think they look comfier in babygros.
Oh no I understand that completely, I think for me I link it to her saying she wants him to stay that size forever ..so I just thought that’s probably why ...didn’t mean to cause any offence or anything sorry