Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is duck all wrong with Ronnie, he is like that cause he has just been stuck down and not helped or interacted with unless it in front of the camera!!! He and her husband are vile
I don't think he's vile. He literally knows no different.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure there’s a fair bit of research out there linking autism to cleaning products....

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Reported the bath pic that was on her rrrrrronnie highlights 6-9 months and within about 10 minutes I got an update saying it had been removed. Can someone check if it has or not as I fear the gram is lying to me. Also, if someone has repeatedly breached the guidelines why the duck is the silly witch still there?
Also taking fat shite out for a walk well done pet. Do ya want a bleeping medal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to join because I've been so concerned by her Insta stories - I really do feel so terrible for Ronnie. I fully believe that what we see is pretty much what he gets and don't believe for a second that there's any more work being done to aid his development other than what she's shown on her stories. If she had been doing any more activities with him there's no doubt in my mind that she'd be on her story showing them off.

There's no encouragement for him to babble, make any meaningful movements, use motor skills, recognise pattern and colour (not that any really exists in that house), play, finger feed... nothing! When I saw the clip of him 'painting' I felt devastated for him. I found the 'painting' clip and the footage of him sitting with the laundry and his feet/ankles flapping really difficult and quite upsetting to watch. She certainly isn't a natural with parenting, but since she's in such a privileged position with all her money, working from home etc, she's had so much time to develop him, but it's very clear (even physically from the back of his head) that he's been spending just about all day lying on his back.

I'm not Sophie's biggest fan by any means but I've felt really sad at the video footage of Ronnie over the last few days :(

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I have been around children with autism, and he really just seems like a kid that hasn’t been aloud to Thrive. She is so scared of him moving and start messing up her house that she and her husband have stunted his growth. It’s so heartbreaking to watch!!! Just let him be a baby/toddler. Stick him on his tummy, and let him have tummy time. Take of his clothes and nappy and let him feel the air!!! Let him have sensory and messy play. So what if your house is a bleeping mess at the end of the day, that’s what most peoples houses are like. These are precious years that you will
Never get back with Ronnie, don’t be a tit and spend time with ur baby, doing things that will help with his development x

Reactions: 26
I look at all this that’s being said about her in regards to Ronnie and think of how crushing it would be to read as a parent. We’re all human and I’m sure we all feel an element of sadness for her. But to continually see her do nothing about it just makes me absolutely baffled and I can completely understand why it should be pointed out like this in the hopes that she may read it and takes it on board. The responsible thing for her to do would be to stop the posts completely. Then whatever she chooses to do is behind closed doors and if she needs support I hope she reaches out to the appropriate professionals, not every Tom, dick and Harry on Instagram.

Reactions: 38
It breaks my heart it really does🥺🥺 a lot of us on here in her position would have done it so different.. loads of us say we hate going to work to leave our baby’s but has to be done to pay the bills. I know we wouldn’t leave our baby’s behind the sofa whilst we shined our sinks. I would love to be able to be off with my son like she is with Ronnie yet she doesn’t let him do anything doesn’t nurture him. She is in a very lucky position and i feel like she’s wasting it. The poor little lamb 😥😥I don’t know anything about Autism so I can’t comment but I agree he is under stimulated and ignored 😥🥺 I don’t get why all the things she does with him is sitting “we’re sitting In the garden now” let him play let him explore 😪😪😪😪 it’s cruel really keeping him confined like a zoo animal. Granted we don’t see alllllll of their day but we see a lot and it just looks like she isn’t interested. She has all the gear and no idea!! No amount of scrap books personalised shite etc etc will compare to one and one time with your mother!

Reactions: 26
She is making it so obvious she reads on here. Hey beggy Mitchell I’ve got a great idea. Why don’t you put a post up saying . You have realised the errors of your ways. You now have plenty of money and are stepping down from Instagram. Then vest life can babysit when you go and get parenting lessons. You can then apologise to your poor son. Then your son can actually see you and not a camera in his face all the time. You don’t have a child just to stick it behind your boring grey sofa. P.s Money may buy you a lot of things mostly crap. But it will never buy you class!
And instead of buying cheap tat to make her relatable, she can spend her cash how she REALLY does!!! Filthy cow!!

Reactions: 11
I look at all this that’s being said about her in regards to Ronnie and think of how crushing it would be to read as a parent. We’re all human and I’m sure we all feel an element of sadness for her. But to continually see her do nothing about it just makes me absolutely baffled and I can completely understand why it should be pointed out like this in the hopes that she may read it and takes it on board. The responsible thing for her to do would be to stop the posts completely. Then whatever she chooses to do is behind closed doors and if she needs support I hope she reaches out to the appropriate professionals, not every Tom, dick and Harry on Instagram.
But what will Ronnies aunties & uncles do with no posts?!

I agree she should have kept him off but it’s too late now and she never was going to let’s be serious

Reactions: 9
Reported the bath pic that was on her rrrrrronnie highlights 6-9 months and within about 10 minutes I got an update saying it had been removed. Can someone check if it has or not as I fear the gram is lying to me. Also, if someone has repeatedly breached the guidelines why the duck is the silly witch still there?
if it the ‘Sunday soaks’ one it’s still there 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 6
None of my kids crawled but God could they move at some speed on their bums lol little legs going like frog legs in front of them lol

As for the painting do you think she googled "non messy paint ideas"
My son was a bottom shuffler, looked like he was bouncing all over the place. Funny story I took him to this party. They were playing musical statues. He was bouncing about, stopping when the music stopped. He almost got till the end of the competition. Then the DJ noticed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ronnie 9-12 m has no bath picture however Ronnie 3-6 month does have one

Reactions: 5
There is duck all wrong with Ronnie, he is like that cause he has just been stuck down and not helped or interacted with unless it in front of the camera!!! He and her husband are vile
I think this too... when she’s not filming him he’s just left to his own devices

Reactions: 10
My partner is one of the best thing's about me BUT bleeping hell! These past few weeks whilst he has worked from home... NOT going so well. He breathed loud the other day and I genuinely asked him to stop hahahaha. I bet Hinch and Jamie argue ALL the bleeping time.
Oh no!!! They only argue over this flipflops!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As an early years professional that “painting” activity was painful to watch. He will have gotten nothing out of that activity whatsoever. He should have been allowed to explore the paint and feel the texture of the paint between his fingers. She really needs to be less uptight about mess. If she didn’t want mess she shouldn’t have had a child. I hope in the future she lets him go to nursery a couple of days a week otherwise he’s going to have a very boring childhood.
I think she wanted a BABY to do photoshoots with and push around in a designer pram and dress up in little outfits. I don't think she wants the inconvenience of a child 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This is definitely the best way forward - then she wouldn't feel that she needs validation from anyone and wouldn't have needed to claim that he's standing when it's very apparent that he's not.

The constant product shilling and disingenuous behaviour aside, I do feel for her when it comes to Ronnie because she is out of her depth and I think she knows it, but at the same time she seems very proud and resistant to criticism/advice to the point where she's knowingly delaying his progress. I don't know.

She should have had a good couple of years on Insta milking her followers and shilling all her tat for all it's worth, modifying her house, building up money and then she should have tried for a baby once everything was settled and she was all set. It feels like she's rushed everything in search of the 'perfect' life (house, husband, baby) and his development has really suffered in part because of it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.