Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s true didn’t she ‘take up sewing’ before Ronnie was born and was gifted all that sewing stuff. That obsession lasted long. Why not take this time to actually learn to sew. She won’t though and actually I hope she doesn’t. I took up sewing last year and I really enjoy it, I would hate for all her sheep to start doing it coz she’s doing it.
I would love to take up sewing, do you got to classes or watch tutorials?

Reactions: 2
It’s true didn’t she ‘take up sewing’ before Ronnie was born and was gifted all that sewing stuff. That obsession lasted long. Why not take this time to actually learn to sew. She won’t though and actually I hope she doesn’t. I took up sewing last year and I really enjoy it, I would hate for all her sheep to start doing it coz she’s doing it.
she will prob be online very soon in her stories talking about sewing now. It's been mentioned. Hi Sophie you clueless selfish idiot.

Reactions: 8
snap, I cannot imagine even having the headspace to be arsed that all my wheelie bins were grey and matched. I'm not even sure, if I took it upon myself to switch my green bin for a grey one just so it matched my aesthetic, that the bin men would even empty it, they'd think I'd got muddled up and put the wrong one out.
It’s just a finger up at the neighbours to show she can afford things that are completely unnecessary

Reactions: 13
My God this moron actually BOUGHT GREY WHEELIE BINS?! £65 each. And I always thought the point was to attach the bin lid to the top of the bin store so when you open it the lid opens? Hers aren’t attached so you have to open two lids 🙄 Jesus wept Get a bleeping grip. The way she flaunts her ridiculous, irresponsible, selfish spending infuriates me.
I absolutely hate it when she says “who remembers guyzzzzzzz...” More like who gives a duck guyyyzzzzzzz 🖕🏼
No doubt there'll be millions of her followers messaging her saying " I remember! Me! Me! Me! " just in case she notices and makes their whole life worth living!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to remember even more people have time on their hands watching her now, picking up on every stupid thing she does and says, what I’m trying to say is if your watching soph ...just duck off there’s a love
Yes she really needs to think about her content now and be more considerate. Not something she’s ever had to do I fear because she’s all about herself and how everything impacts on her. Would be nice to see her be more humble and show her face without the stupid filters. Time to grow up Soph and think beyond your privileged bubble.

Reactions: 10
Why is she using Elbow Grease on her toaster and PVC windows?! Two objects which generally speaking don't get greasy? For the PVC windows a bit of hot water would have sufficed, maybe with a squirt of Fairy Liquid in it if you are lucky enough to have enough cleaning products to use for such frivolous purposes.

Also, that pic of her 'walk' looks like her back garden?? Not sure why she would bring out vulnerable baby Ronnie and not her fat ass dog.

Reactions: 21
I would love to take up sewing, do you got to classes or watch tutorials?
I go to my local college and do classes there but there have been times I’ve wanted to make something between classes and I’ve watched tutorials online and now my college is closed until further notice I’m sure I’ll be using online tutorials more. I also have sewing books aimed at kids which has really simple projects in them

Reactions: 9
So she’s going her little stroll around the block for exercise but taking a bottle? Anyone else think she’s strolling to see Ma barker View attachment 100418
I don't think it's weird she's bringing a bottle. I bring a bottle for my LO when we take him for a walk if he's halfway through it when we leave. Just stop and pop it in if he's showing hungry signs.
What is weird is that she still has him in a reclining position. It's like she's trying to make him stay in the newborn phase. Surely it would be better for his development to be sitting up so he could see the world?

Reactions: 15
Hi guyzzzz just catching up now. I was on night duty last night as I am an ED nurse and although it was lovely to see everyone outside clapping etc it soon ruined it for me seeing that bleeping idiot with her stupid seal hands clapping at about 90mph!!!

She genuinely nearly dropped Ronnie? Why does she do this stupid tit for attention. Any normal person would have went to their door and clapped she had to have a whole tripod set up in the back garden. They are so strange! I definitely agree about Ronnie not reacting to the noise etc there is something developmental that isn’t right. There has to be

Reactions: 31
20200327_173445.jpg

Only this selfish witch would use such a spray for shiny radiators when people would love to get their hands on some for real germs!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.