Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
It’s so staged. Him standing was probably a few seconds and boomeranged to make it look as if he’s standing for ages. After yesterday’s sob fest, why does she continue to ridicule him, albeit unknowingly, and reinforce his lack of progress. It’s just so ,so sad for that little lad.
I can’t get my head around her. If I was in that position and people were commenting on my child I would stop. Ronnie does not need to be on social media, she does not earn her income from Ronnie on her platform so it’s completely unnecessary. It’s just so blatantly obvious that she does things for her own benefit and how it makes her look. If someone thought I was doing a shit job at parenting and I knew that wasn’t the case I’d address that and explain that you only see snippets of a day, or i would stop and think that maybe something wasn’t right and appreciate people pointing this out. Hinch does none of this and just pretends that it’s all okay and deceives everyone. That is not caring about your child’s well being. It’s just caring about your own. You don’t have anything to prove to anyone. Just prove it to yourself and your child that you are doing what’s best for them. Stop staging things for other people’s benefit and put that effort into your child actually learning something. Maybe do a tadaa list of activities with Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Loopy83

VIP Member
Has anyone read 'The letter from Italy' that's in the paper today? I think Hinch needs to read this part:

"You will be told that society is united in a communal effort, that you are all in the same boat. It will be true. This experience will change for good how you perceive yourself as an individual part of a larger whole.

Class, however, will make all the difference. Being locked up in a house with a pretty garden or in an overcrowded housing project will not be the same. Nor is being able to keep on working from home or seeing your job disappear. That boat in which you’ll be sailing in order to defeat the epidemic will not look the same to everyone nor is it actually the same for everyone: it never was."
Yes this. We are all in this together crap is so annoying.
It is not the same when money is no issue, you have a garden for space.
She doesn't even think about the people stuck in a small flat with their whole family, those worried about loosing their income, those stuck in domestic violence now with no escape.

She may well be in the same boat but she is on the top deck and some are stuck in the cabins without windows.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Bananashan

Did she just... did she just.. stick her arm down the bog and then proceed to clean the towel rail wearing the same gloves? I just

• Sick
  • Haha

LeeLeeBee

I'm here in Birmingham almost all day getting to grips with one of the ways forward to deal with the pandemic and having 5 minutes got my phone out for a bit of tattle light relief and to see how Saint Sophie was leading us to cope with it. Well that was time wasted then. Don't expect Joe Boggs to be inventing new ventilators etc but don't think it unreasonable for even absolute morons to give a fuck. Listen luv your parents are neither frail elderly or at risk. SAY AT HOME THIS ISN'T A REHEARSAL YOUR SIS IS ALLEGEDLY A PARAMEDIC FOCUS YOUR PLATFORM ON HER AND HER COLLEAGUES AND YES I AM SHOUTING. SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR OH BECAUSE YOU ASKED. NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT USELESS TAT NOW LEAST OF ALL YOU. YOUR SISTERS LIFE IS ON THE LINE SHUT UP WITH THE SWIPE UPS AND CONCENTRATE ON HER AND HER COLLEAGUES.
I find it strange that she hasn’t mentioned her sis once throughout all this, it’s all about her, selfish witch

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Sparklez

Did she really serve some turds in beans today lol

and apparently Ronnie didn’t want the melty sticks so he crumbled it perfectly on the sofa.
its not mushy with slobber or all over the places and ground into the sofa with this hands?

• Haha

Paddy

GUUYYYZZZZZZZ I just want to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you, I’ve been on 12 hour night shifts, picking up extras for people that are off struggling to sleep in the day as I’m over tired, overwhelmed and worrying, exhausted from the constant washing and cleaning, my hands are so sore from the constant washing, but I also feel so grateful that I have a job at this present time, some of my oldies are very confused, agitated and upset, as they don’t understand why they can’t sit in the communal areas or sit with friends like they are used to, but you are all keeping well and truly entertained and you take my mind away even if it’s just for 5 minutes, so thank you, and as for that shit show of her and onslow performing for the gram fuck right off! We better not be subjected to that every bloody Thursday
Sorry rant over love to you all ❤❤
stay in, stay safe, stay protected

• Heart

Zoflonomo

Fucking swipe ups to tik tok now 🙄💤 no the wonder she has no bond with ronnieblesshisshittytuftz When she uses all her time to make tik toks of her shit dog, pretend shes deep in love with her old pussywhipped husband, and dusting her obsessively clean house when she could be encouraging her child to come out from behind the sofa and do things he should be for his age. I need to stop watching her she winds me right up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
speech impediment, brain impediment, personality impediment, take your pick, she's got them all.

I can't bear to look, is she still persisting with the narcissistic navel gazing story posts all about herself?
She's been round to Ma and Pa Barkers while dressed like an undertaker.
Must be really reassuring seeing that outside your front window!

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I’m behind so someone’s probably mentioned it. The fridge is full in that there’s something on every shelf...but it’s all shite. There’s nothing there to actually make a meal. A bit of veg and the rest is all processed shite. She really is a moron.
And I'm sorry, but in the middle of a pandemic who the hell voluntarily buys sprouts?! Apologies to any sprout lovers out there, but there are definitely SOME other vegetables available. ANY other vegetable preferably 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
It worries me that the apparent slower development of Ronnie may be linked to the amount of household cleaners and other potentially toxic products he is constantly exposed to. There are plenty of websites and scientific papers that warn of respiratory problems and reduced immunity in children who are exposed to higher than normal amounts of cleaning products but I have also found this paper in the publication Neuroscience News from a study undertaken by Ohio University relating to language and cognitive development:

"Young children from low-income homes whose mothers reported frequent use of toxic chemicals such as household cleaners were more likely to show delays in language development by age 2, a new study found.
In addition, the children scored lower on a test of cognitive development. These developmental delays were evident even when the researchers took into account factors such as the education and income of mothers, which are also linked to their children’s language and cognitive skills.
The findings provide additional evidence of the need for paediatricians and other health care providers to counsel parents of young children to restrict their use of toxic household chemicals, said Hui Jiang, lead author of the study and senior research associate at The Ohio State University."

Read, Sophie, and take note. You are potentially damaging your son despite saying you love him more than anything in the world all in an attempt to keep up those follower numbers and make money.

• Wow
  • Sad

Fififoo

Chatty Member
I find it so sad that she has to live her life through her phone. I had a moment last night when me and my hubby were just lying in bed with our cat snuggled in between us purring away and we were just talking and saying how lucky we are and how blessed we were to have each other. I cherish those moments but I don’t feel like I need to share to the world through a video or photo as it was just us and it felt like the safest place to be right there in that moment. The way she overshares everything and it is so repetitive seems so meaningless. I mean how many times have we seen Jamie eating breakfast behind a sodding vase? like who cares. How many more pics of her kids tufts is she going to post. It is all completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and should only be relevant to her but she just comes across as disingenuous and fake. She is soulless and empty and I pity her more than anything. I would not trade places with her for all the money in the world.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m back guuuyyyssss! Had to have a little break because she was making me homicidal! Nice to see in the few weeks I’ve been away nothing has changed for Verucca despite a global pandemic. Still fake, vain, irritating and thick as shit. Worrying the kid hasn’t progressed one bit since I last watched one of her stories too!

• Heart

MrsPed2016

How has she got hold of another can of that dettol stuff when she said the other day she didn't have much left. Could have sworn it was a blue one in that post and now we're on to pink.... So full of bullshit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Dexy

VIP Member
If she’s only going for a walk why is the dog not going too? The dog needs it more than the baby! 🙄😖

• Sad
Reactions: 35