Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she cleaning excessively when they’re in lockdown. How much mess and dirt is there with those two and a baby who isn’t on the move yet?
Hinch and Jamie continue to clean so that the money keeps rolling in with P&G ads and ebay swipe ups. Nothing has changed in their little world.

Reactions: 17
What's she rattling on about bins not being collected? I don't know anyone whose bins aren't being collected at the moment. Ours were collected on Wednesday as usual. Hinch probably has a little driver who comes round to collect hers :rolleyes:
I’m in Sheffield and our council is prioritising black bins but they’re still being collected. I worry how the bin men are going to manage my bottle bin if they have to skip a month 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If he was standing up on his own she would have had it up in the gram ages ago. Show him actually going to stand. She puts him standing holding on to the basket. If he was standing taking out toys ahe would have filmed it. I just don't get why she is doing this???? She will do damage to his feet.

Reactions: 21
And she is still spraying her astonish germ clear anti bac spray
Take it to Katie the nurse and offer it to her or anyone else vulnerable in your road.

Shes so bleeping selfish and greedy.
We have about 1/3 of a tin of dettol spray that I bought when my husband had chicken pox. I'm almost scared to use it in case we have someone here gets Ill and we need it then. Shes spraying products that arent necessary but she doesnt care because she has plenty stashed away
Many key workers would kill for some of her anti bac sprays

Reactions: 22
I dislike her. Shes a narcissistic selfish, fake terrible role model, awful person. She has no bond with ron ron. She is the devil in disguise. Karma will hit

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know it's been said, but that fridge is far from empty!
I've spent all week dropping food parcels to the elderly who's fridges and freezers are bare, actually bare!
They didnt even have the basic essentials!
Then when they have phoned asking, they say they don't want to be greedy. That's something she knows duck all about!

Then she dares to post a picture where shes got 2 of almost everything, and yesterday also got eggs too. Well unless shes miraculously hatched them out of her lying skanky arse, I'd suggest that one of them have definitely been out!!

Well I hope it bleeping chokes them both. I shouldn't begrudge anyone food right now, but I do them poncing bastards!
They have free food delivered all year through and she gets free cleaning products that shes been throwing in peoples faces all week!!

Then, she bleeping brags about being fit and healthy! Hoo fooking rah for you love! If you're that fit and healthy get off your egg laying arse and get donating some of your time, or donate your extra food to someone who actually needs it!!

God she boils my piss! If only she knew what it was like out there, how scary it is working frontline helping people, how desperate some people are, and that people who should be self isolating are risking trips out themselves as they have no one to ask!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So she’s going her little stroll around the block for exercise but taking a bottle? Anyone else think she’s strolling to see Ma barker
37F84350-DF79-4F12-847A-8FDA0767FEB6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Ronnie will be so confused at school when the teacher is talking about what colour bins things go i.e brown for food waste, blue for recycling etc and he will feel so confused thinking all bins are grey 😭😭😭
Poor kid thinks everything is grey

Reactions: 10
I think I'm in the same council catchment as her and our recycling isn't being collected. They did collect our food bin though.

Reactions: 2
It’s because she’s an empty vessel and wouldn’t think to read a book, use her sewing machine, learn to cook a new dish, or a new language. Anything other than cleaning an already clean house
It’s true didn’t she ‘take up sewing’ before Ronnie was born and was gifted all that sewing stuff. That obsession lasted long. Why not take this time to actually learn to sew. She won’t though and actually I hope she doesn’t. I took up sewing last year and I really enjoy it, I would hate for all her sheep to start doing it coz she’s doing it.

Reactions: 14
So she’s going her little stroll around the block for exercise but taking a bottle? Anyone else think she’s strolling to see Ma barker View attachment 100418
'To be fair I never seen anyone on this route anyway' there will be 2 explanations for this hun- 1) your off too Ma Barkers as you need someone to clarify how much of a good job your doing. 2) no fucker in this world wants to bump into you, cause let's face it your not as famous as you think you are. Oh yeah where is your body guard and your other hansomes mans? Don't you think Henry would benefit from a walk or is that too much trouble.

Have a nice stroll 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Or has she?????
Of course her mum still comes round, she doesn’t care that the rest of us are doing the best for the NHS & our families health. She’s a selfish witch that only cares for herself. Obviously won’t show mummy’s there , because that would actually cause her sheep to turn on her. Probably not though the silly brainwashed fuckers. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Why is she using degreaser on her window frames??? How can a window frame get greasy, use the correct product for the job you dozy cow. You are supposed to be an expert.

Just back from delivering meals to the older folk in our town who are isolating themselves. They are wonderful people and so incredibly grateful for the packages we take. If the Hinchliffes don't want to actually get off their arses and do anything to help why not donate to a local community initiative like this - I'm sure she could find one right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG I’m trying not to cry right now watching the news. If she’s gone off to visit her Mum and blatantly ignore ALL of the advice then I’m sorry but I hope she gets a hard smack of reality straight into her stupid bleeping filtered face!!! 🤬

Reactions: 24
If she’s only going for a walk why is the dog not going too? The dog needs it more than the baby! 🙄😖

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Why isn’t Ronnie sitting up properly in the pram? He could have a good look at the outside world then!!!

Reactions: 25
I’m still over here absolutely SHOOK that she’s bought grey bins off eBay- 😱😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
snap, I cannot imagine even having the headspace to be arsed that all my wheelie bins were grey and matched. I'm not even sure, if I took it upon myself to switch my green bin for a grey one just so it matched my aesthetic, that the bin men would even empty it, they'd think I'd got muddled up and put the wrong one out.

Reactions: 11
Gove on the beeb right now praising the national effort and selflessness and kindness shown by people to fight against the virus and to keep us all safe. The grinch should take note. She’s done sweet duck all to help anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.