Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is nothing private Soph! Just shows you only do nice things for the recognition. 👌

Reactions: 15
That fridge isn't pretty empty. It's pretty full. Pretty empty is when you have next to nothing on the shelves. I'm due to do a shop today for the first time in a week. The current contents in my fridge are; milk, butter, ham and yogurts and a bit of cheese.

She is trying to be relatable in this crisis but she is far from it.
It annoys me that she has no idea how to utilise space 😒

Reactions: 9
Could be overthinking but Jamie’s Instagram used to be quite inactive, now he’s doing more stories and Q&As. I feel like he’s building up his own audience/followers to start doing his own swipe ups as he’s basically already a “brand”.
He’s building up his interaction so he can try and justify charging for posts!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She doesn't want Ronnie to develop, she wants to keep him as a little newborn forever, but what she doesn't seem to understand she's harming him more by trying to force him to stay a newborn.

I've said it time and time again, some women would love to be Mum's and would do a bloody good job but don't get the chance.

Madam on the other hand gets it handed to her and treats her own child like trash. It makes me so angry, I feel so sorry for Ronnie.
I'm one of those people. I turned 42 recently and was due to start IVF, but that's not going to happen in the near future because of the current situation. It is what it is. What can you do? Hopefully I will be well enough and have enough viable eggs left when all of this is over.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
View attachment 100457

Only this selfish witch would use such a spray for shiny radiators when people would love to get their hands on some for real germs!
Vile bleep!!!!! I don’t normally use this world but in a situation like this she IS a vile selfish bleep!!!!! Could easily donate to people who REALLY need it!!!

Another idiot
Feels like I’m back at nursery! Right pair of babies!

I hope her & onslow the lazy cu*t has volunteered for the appeal for people to go out delivering food etc to the elderly and vulnerable.
But we all know that selfish pair couldn't put themselves out for anyone.
If the poor people offered them 7k a trip they might do it 🤮

Reactions: 14
If she wants to be more relatable lets see normal everyday things like scooping up Henry’s poos. Bet its full hazmat suit and thick gloves, one of those long gadget things that scoops the poo up, deposited in a poo bag that is then put inside another poo bag that has a sprinkling of the bin powder, then in a third bag that has been soaked in Zoflora before being put in a designated tit bin.

Then the scooper is disassembled and decontaminated overnight in a bowl of bleach.

Jk, Jamie does it I bet.
She would label it all too 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok ok. Another weird point. Why the f are influencers putting tik tok wank videos on insta??? If I wanted to watch a tik tok shite video I’d have the app to do so. Ffs. I swear to god people are ducking idiots and I hope natural selection seriously wins. That is all.

I’ve had a drink which I don’t normally ever do but in this case after so many deaths, family on the front line and these wankers continuing to do what they do I've discovered I really just couldn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.