Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go! I’m sorry you are gonna have to look at the tuft first 🤣
View attachment 100597
When I watched that I thought it was a nod to Tattle regarding the comments saying his hair missing and his head being flat (due to him always being on his back) it’s like she was showing us that..his hair IS missing and his head IS flat -thanks for the confirmation Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I speak for all of Royal Mail when I say this... we are busy enough as it is without her stupid tat!!! Not that I deliver in Essex 🤣🤣 but it’s like Christmas again with all the parcels we are rushed off our feet
My dad is a postman, mid 60’s and didn’t finish today til 5pm because like you said it’s as bad as the run up to xmas- I wish people would only order essentials!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If my sister was a paramedic during this time, I would be so proud of her and I would be telling everyone about her and the rest of the NHS, but no , little miss princess Sophie has to make it about her. If I was her sister I would be fuming, she’s the one on the front line while hinch is flogging bleeping cloffs

Reactions: 31
Cringing at all the adults joining TikTok during this time. It's an app for kids, not for women in their 30s to try and be quirky and funny.

And I say this as a woman in my 30s!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
When I watched that I thought it was a nod to Tattle regarding the comments saying his hair missing and his head being flat (due to him always being on his back) it’s like she was showing us that..his hair IS missing and his head IS flat -thanks for the confirmation Soph
my baby had a flat head around 5/6 months but he was having tummy time etc he was a really good boy with bed time and once he was asleep he just stayed on his back like he’s ment to for sids etc, I did see a dr about it and they assured me it would pop back out and isn’t that bad and has thick dark hair so less obvious, after a couple months saw the difference, the dr said by the time they are 1 their skulls harden so I wanted to make sure he didn’t have a flat head still! By 9/10 months his head was fine and he’s now 16 months with a perfectly formed hard head 😂😂 if hinch isn’t careful and Ronnie being 9 months by not letting him have more tummy time etc the poor kid might still have a flat head by the time his skull hardens and it will be stuck like it! And with so little hair is so noticeable!
hopefully his head doesn’t stay flat but I can’t see hinch doing anything to improve his development

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh Sophie. Your content is utter drivel. You are trying so hard to come across as relatable and making a total fool of yourself.

I hope your crappy empire crumbles.

I hope you make more effort to become a better mother, a less clingy wife and an improved human being.

Until then, you’re a bleep and we all know it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So she doesn’t like the smell of Pine since Ronnieblesshim but keeps shoving the Harpic Pine toilet cleaner in our faces saying she loves the smell? And even went out of her way to get the pine toilet blocks??? Huh? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s clearmy pissed off with Astonish who probs decided not to pay her in the end

Reactions: 10
My dad is a postman, mid 60’s and didn’t finish today til 5pm because like you said it’s as bad as the run up to xmas- I wish people would only order essentials!!
exactly. It’s tempting to order a bunch of stuff online but I want to spare the posties and amazon packers so they Can focus on essentials

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Timing of that Henry video 🙄 so you didn't whistle as that part was coming up then? What a bleep 🤣

• Haha
Am I the only one who finds it strange they’re BOTH up at the crack of dawn? It’s bizarre to me when parents don’t take it in turns to have a lie in whilst the other takes the kids downstairs 😂 Just me?

Reactions: 27
My first son has a CHD and understandably he didn’t like to be on his front much. He didn’t roll, crawl or walk till really late. But you could stand him up again the wall from about 20 weeks, he stood solid as a rock. He didn’t really baby babble and he doesn’t talk much now. Won’t say his yes or his own name but can name all the different dinosaurs. Still not potty trained at almost 3. My second baby loved tummy time, first rolled at 3 weeks and has been crawling for months. He pulls himself up and walks round the furniture and can walk with a walker. This morning I caught him just standing up on his own in the middle of his cot! Waves, claps and you only have to smile at him for his to give you the biggest cheesiest grin. He says Dadda, mumma, and bubba. Won’t stand against a wall though. He is exactly one month older than Ronnie. Just to show how different they can be. If he isn’t encouraged to do the first things chances are the next stage things are going to come later.

Am I the only one who finds it strange they’re BOTH up at the crack of dawn? It’s bizarre to me when parents don’t take it in turns to have a lie in whilst the other takes the kids downstairs 😂 Just me?
Neither of them are tired from being at work though. Or if she was a stay at home mum and he was working she’d let him have a long lie and vice Versa 🤷🏻‍♀️
They’re both weirdos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
94F814D1-71B4-4D19-9583-254BF07EC326.jpeg

Maybe a former Hincher that has come to their senses and realised you don’t need 1,000 cleaning products?

Reactions: 27
Neither of them are tired from being at work though. Or if she was a stay at home mum and he was working she’d let him have a long lie and vice Versa 🤷🏻‍♀️
They’re both weirdos 😂
They don’t have anything better to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her saying ebayer infuriates me
Omg me too! Why does she talk like a complete simpleton? How she has she to add S’s onto the end of everything too... handsomesssss, god the woman makes me cringe to high heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hubby is currently upstairs sleeping and I got up to feed our baby who is now sleeping on top of me so I can’t get my coffee 😂 as he did the last night fed and I did the first one it’s all about sharing so we get a least two hours each sleep lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel awful because I’ve just had to order some clothes and I don’t want my courier thinking I’m not taking this seriously but I’m 18 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden nothing ( and I mean nothing! ) fits! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel awful because I’ve just had to order some clothes and I don’t want my courier thinking I’m not taking this seriously but I’m 18 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden nothing ( and I mean nothing! ) fits! 🥴
I would class that as essential though so I wouldn’t worry too much, you need to be comfortable while pregnant, buying notebooks isn’t essential, hinch is just a greedy witch

Reactions: 24
Unfortunately I don’t see that happening anytime soon 😭😭 it seems like she can really do no wrong in the eyes of her sheep.
She is so DULL. I don’t understand the attraction. There’s only so many times you can be shown how to clean the same tit over and over! I swear if I see that bleeping hob squeegeed again ... 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.