Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an all time low instead of asking what people want to see in her hime why the duck wouldnt she get people to tell her how they are coping, how they all are, give back some love etc. I actually dislike her i cant wait till this is over for her and hopefully she humbles up a bit. Self centred prick

Reactions: 22
Henry’s dog bed is an Orvis.

They’re about £200+
Seriously :eek: people spend that on dog beds? My dog loves stuffing so his beds are just the outside bit with old sofa cushions in! I would never pay that much for something he could shred as soon as my back was turned

• Wow
Reactions: 20
And another thing, why does she have a massive vase of mint imperials on her coffee table?
I think it's to cover up their smoker's breath. Definitely a choking hazard for Ronnie now that he's standing. (eyeroll)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In other words.. I could of had a walk in wardrobe but I chose a bigger nursery.

Please guys can I ask you all to spare a thought and say a pray for her, it’s been very difficult time since she’s had to choose between a walk in wardrobe or her kids room, Thankyou 🙏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In other words.. I could of had a walk in wardrobe but I chose a bigger nursery.

Please guys can I ask you all to spare a thought and say a pray for her, it’s been very difficult time since she’s had to choose between a walk in wardrobe or her kids room, Thankyou 🙏
She wanted ronnies nursery to be as big as possible, yet he doesn't even sleep in it yet? Her whole home and it's contents are wasted on them

Reactions: 28

It’s fine coz when she does her loft conversation and moves her master bedroom up there she’ll have a walk in wardrobe then

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Nope, not interested in anything in your boring grey box Sophie. You have no content, your home and life is utterly boring and you can't even be bothered to reply to the poor buggers who actually think the sun shines out of your arse. Give up Sophie, go and get a job in a supermarket and do something useful

I know this isn’t about Stacey (I see she has her own thread so I’ll be over there too 😂😂) but she seems to support small businesses without any personal gain. We will never see hinch doing that. Hinch likes to act like she’s all about the small businesses but when she does promote them it’s always on the sly so they don’t increase their followers by much. She’s so selfish it’s unreal. And when she does get them lots of followers you can guarantee there is something in it for her.

Reactions: 32
I've never known anyone fill their house with so much Ebay tat. Would she be so keen to be buying from there if she didn't get the swipe ups?

Reactions: 19
She’s really running out of content when it’s all about you zoph there’s only so much you can actually say. I’ll be interested what she’s manages to talk about this time in week three of lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow when I think she cant stoop any lower shes doing a show and brag of all her things!! The world is in a crisis right now, no one cares about whats in your underwear drawer, where your frickin lights are from!!! This woman is absolutely diabolical

• Angry
Are each of those ribbons one wax melt? Or a little multi pack? Either way, NOBODY needs that amount of anything stashed away. She is so unbelievably greedy.
I said this ages ago when she’s shown that stupid basket. Why do you need that many ????

Reactions: 13

Unbelievable

Reactions: 11
Just an observation and you horrible trolls will probably know this. Is she not meant to declare ads of gifted things when she is going around her house flashing it to her sheep??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know this isn’t about Stacey (I see she has her own thread so I’ll be over there too 😂😂) but she seems to support small businesses without any personal gain. We will never see hinch doing that. Hinch likes to act like she’s all about the small businesses but when she does promote them it’s always on the sly so they don’t increase their followers by much. She’s so selfish it’s unreal. And when she does get them lots of followers you can guarantee there is something in it for her.
im not keen on Stacey either she’s just as annoying but Atleast she actually cooks nutritious meals and uses fresh fruit and veg and actually interacts with her children

Reactions: 31
im not keen on Stacey either she’s just as annoying but Atleast she actually cooks nutritious meals and uses fresh fruit and veg and actually interacts with her children
I can’t stand either of them. They’re both vacuous and talentless. I’ve seen a lot of posts lately about this pandemic showing us what we really need when it comes down to it.... influencers prancing around their gifted homes does not feature. I’m hoping people start wising up.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.