Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Fucking hell yesterday was the tour of Gifted Towers and today more fake fan mail she’s sent herself. Honestly have a day off Hinch! You have zero content and you’re boring as fuck.
Well fuck, I'm cured. I've suffered with depression and anxiety and long as I can remember, I thought therapy and medication would get me through but nah, all I need to do is write down a list including every time I pish, change my knickers and go from my bedroom to the living room. Someone alert the overworked overstretched mental health service.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Wal18

anyone else think hinch has been on here recently?! Although it’s actually lovely to see Ronnie standing up, her post yesterday I feel was clearly aimed at all the comments on here regarding ronnie’s development, and her comment saying ‘do one trolls’ let’s hope if she has been reading these comments she‘ll realise how fucking dangerous it is to post photos of your naked baby in the bath for literally millions to see

Whitelilac

VIP Member
What's the betting that Jamie is one of the morons popping to Tesco on a daily basis to grab a couple of bits. Every town has them.
I was lucky enough to get a sainsburys delivery slot this morning so placed a huge order and doorstep delivered to 3 other houses. One delivery slot, one point of contact for the driver and 4 houses in our street that don't need to go anywhere near a supermarket anytime soon

• Heart

Fififoo

Chatty Member
That fridge isn't pretty empty. It's pretty full. Pretty empty is when you have next to nothing on the shelves. I'm due to do a shop today for the first time in a week. The current contents in my fridge are; milk, butter, ham and yogurts and a bit of cheese.

She is trying to be relatable in this crisis but she is far from it.
Really good advice Soph. Eat all the freezer stuff and packets Now. I will take this on board and I will be doing this from now on. Fuck off the gram you thick cunt.

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Her fridge is the fullest it's been on her fridge cleans in months. Any rational person would be eating the fresh products with a short shelf life and saving the frozen or dried stuff for later.
She really has no idea how to adult 🤦‍♀️

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Has anyone read 'The letter from Italy' that's in the paper today? I think Hinch needs to read this part:

"You will be told that society is united in a communal effort, that you are all in the same boat. It will be true. This experience will change for good how you perceive yourself as an individual part of a larger whole.

Class, however, will make all the difference. Being locked up in a house with a pretty garden or in an overcrowded housing project will not be the same. Nor is being able to keep on working from home or seeing your job disappear. That boat in which you’ll be sailing in order to defeat the epidemic will not look the same to everyone nor is it actually the same for everyone: it never was."
Excellent read. I get almost daily updates from my son in Milan. I’m worried sick about him. In September he took a huge leap of faith and, after years of mental health issues, reignited his desire to teach by moving to teach there. They have been on lockdown for 6 weeks, with the last two weeks not even able to go out to exercise, just to shop for essentials. He lives in a one room studio flat and I’m concerned about his mental health.
Sorry to do a Hinch and make it about me but she really has no idea. Sorry for the mini rant

• Sad

L00kform3

VIP Member
I can’t believe all three of them went to drop off supplies for her mum and dad. They definitely didn’t, she just went to go and see them. Poor Ronnie as always looks about an enthusiastic as a palm tree.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Emmm...was the clapping video sped up or does she actually clap that fast and weird? Why does this woman have hands who forgot how to hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What’s betting that if Sam (sister) does get CV19 as a result of her frontline job, Hinch will STILL make it all about her. I am stunned that she hasn’t mentioned Sam at all, if only to get more simpering messages from her fans
Nah, she doesn't want her sheep thinking about how her sister has got off her arse and worked hard to become qualified, and now works hard (probably picking up overtime shifts as well as her normal ones) helping other people while Grinch sits in Castle Greyskull fingering her gifted minkehs. The comparison would be too stark and make her look like an even bigger cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

WorldsGoneMad

Hey Sophie instead of crying over a tuft of hair. You should be crying over how crap parents you and your guard dog husband are.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

shadyessex33

VIP Member
As if she let him crunch up that stick thing. If he had really done that on her furniture he’d be straight down Barnardo’s!

• Haha

Jaxteller

The most boring underwear drawer ever... who doesn’t go into primark and get them pack of 5’s and you end up with a pair with hearts on and all sorts 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Morning everyone I hope you all have the best day you can today 😐 I have just watched the stories from last night and my God! What an absolute cringe worthy display that was! I'm not usually lost for words but I can't find the right words to describe it all! I'm appalled that she put up yet another photo of Ronnie in the bath but loads of us here have reported her to Instagram for it and we get told photos and stories of him in the bath don't breech their guidelines. Well I've reported her again this morning. Sadly I've had the response that there are fewer than normal staff working at present due to the Covid 19 outbreak and therefore it may take a while for my report to be looked at. This leads me to believe nothing will be done anytime soon, if at all!
I'm seriously considering contacting Maldon safeguarding children team because I am concerned that she is exploiting her baby for financial gain while seemingly ignoring his developmental needs.
I'm quite frankly disgusted by her and Jamie and their oblivious attitude where Ronnie is concerned.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Yes this. We are all in this together crap is so annoying.
It is not the same when money is no issue, you have a garden for space.
She doesn't even think about the people stuck in a small flat with their whole family, those worried about loosing their income, those stuck in domestic violence now with no escape.

She may well be in the same boat but she is on the top deck and some are stuck in the cabins with the windows.

Absolutely! Which is why she is absolutely vile for posting pictures such as this one.

20200328_094256.jpg

Boasting that her dog has been out 4x this morning when there are some entire families shut in flats with no outside access at all. Only Hinch would do such a thing and think she is helping people by posting such "positivity". She sickens me.

• Angry

GildedButterfly

Could be overthinking but Jamie’s Instagram used to be quite inactive, now he’s doing more stories and Q&As. I feel like he’s building up his own audience/followers to start doing his own swipe ups as he’s basically already a “brand”.

• Sick
Reactions: 38

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
so this is her fridge pretty empty!?!?! There’s something on every shelf!!!!!

View attachment 100310
Bloody hell thats not empty!! Should see mine! Surely she should be using up fridge stuff before going onto dry packets. Or is that just me?! 🙄

Also I’m calling this now...
As RonnieBlessIm has miraculously started standing “unaided” in the past few nano seconds - he’ll be sitting, holding a pen, and writing his name in that bloody note book by next week! 🤥🤣

• Haha

winebeforepine

Am I in the wrong for thinking it’s disgusting that’s she’s just said once this is all over (covid-19) the world will be more beautiful!?

I’m fuming! thousands of people have died from this but it makes the world more beautiful!?
Am I wrong for being mad about her comment!?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow