Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hate that dog too, I have been very vocal about it previously πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there’s something about him that provoked a violent rage in people it seems as I keep seeing posts that say I LOVE DOGS BUT I HATE HENRY - I am one of those people πŸ˜‚ never hated a dog before, I am usually a dog fanatic

Ahh!! Maybe this is why we all hate that mutt so much! And Henry too!
I think it must be something to do with him being a cowboy hat wearing prick!! πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My mum used to write lists. Shes 57. you are a bleeping disgusting woman hinch USING MENTAL HEALTH to promote your tacky book. She clearly doesnt have MH issues as u wouldnt cash in on it. I hate u and that spoilt obese dog.

Reactions: 19
It’s called behaviour activation. It’s about trying to encourage people to re activate your their life. When we do nothing we tend to ver think and can end up going down that rabbit hole of overthinking but it is trying to get a balance between doing necessary activities and also pleasurable activities. I do encourage clients to try and stay on top of things but your right as just doing that is not addressing the underlying issues that person is suffering from. If anyone is struggling at the moment you can inbox me. I work as a therapist and must admit I really struggled yesterday and ended up going to bed and sleeping for three hours just to remove myself. So I think under the current climate we are going to be on a roller coaster of emotions that we are not used to as we have not really experienced anything like this before. I can direct people to some brilliant resources that I use with people if anyone needs any help. 😊πŸ’ͺ

I see another cleaning influencer has a article in the DM today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is such a helpful post at such a difficult time. Thank you πŸ’™ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s a massive twit.
Reusing and rehashing her content - you can tell because the video quality is tit but also if the kid has no teeth why the duck was she using teething granules and moaning he was teething not so long back!? bleeping moron

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell seen it all now .. that dog eats better than that child !! I'd love to see ronnie picking up some softened brocolli and having a good old suck on all that goodness .. dont know about the carrot mind you he has no teeth but I'm sure he can have some brocolli if someone was sat over him watching ... baby led weaning
Carrots fine as is any vegetable without teeth she could just steam or boil it longer! Would help his hand eye coordination by miles.

Reactions: 10
Why did she get such a fright opening the window.. when the other wall one was already clearly open? Anything for content πŸ™„

Reactions: 13
OMG, she really is taking the p***s now spraying the radiator with that Dettol spray when vulnerable people are desperate to get hold of some for the intended purpose. Unbelievable!!

Reactions: 23
When she was cleaning the loo it looked like she was wrestling with a huge turd that was blocking the pipe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Dettol disinfectant spray on a towel rail just to make it shiny when pretty much ANY product would give you the exact same result! Literally no need

Reactions: 22
Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ
That bleeping dog gets fresh vegetables while Ronnie gets pouches of puree? She needs reporting to the safeguarding team! 😠

Reactions: 26
Bloody hell seen it all now .. that dog eats better than that child !! I'd love to see ronnie picking up some softened brocolli and having a good old suck on all that goodness .. dont know about the carrot mind you he has no teeth but I'm sure he can have some brocolli if someone was sat over him watching ... baby led weaning
Mine was having steamed broccoli, sweet potato and carrot to eat at 6 months I’m sure Ronnies 9 months? He should be eating that stuff at ease.

Reactions: 14
Why does she have to clean her already clean bathrooms? using tit loads of stuff, "Oh by the way guys use this if you have mould problems"- why does she have a product that she doesn't obviously require. as I doubt she has a mould problem An ad huh

RonRon needs to start eating bits and pieces so he feels texture etc rather than sloop

Reactions: 12
Christ, she tells us to get a life but she’s absolutely OBSESSED with her β€œtrolls” isn’t she? Get over it Sophie love, not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah because in no way could you clearly hear the hard rain hitting the window before opening it. She’s so desperate to try to be funny, it’s actually embarrassing.
Wasn't she wearing that green jumper yesterday πŸ€” pre recorded video perhaps?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.