Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To a hoarder that fridge would seem empty! How dare she put stuff like that on! 😡

Reactions: 23
She over shares far to much. Its like look people here is where I store things if you want to come and burgle my house. Here is all the food I have in my fridge and look guuuyyysss look at all my tat I own. Surprised she has not been done over by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She puts zoflora in the recycle bin? :oops:
That renders everything in her recycle bin as contaminated and cant be recycled!

How stupid is she ffs. If her recycle bin smells then there is something in there that shouldnt be there.
All recyclables need to be washed and clean and dry. You cant recycle something then pour chemical full strength disinfectant on it.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
Please tell me why you would buy outdoor bins on eBay?!?! What the actual HELL

Does she have a genuine problem to just be telling unnecessary lies
As above they probably aren’t taking her recycling because there not in the council issued correct bins- unsure of other areas but we have a green,blue,brown and grey bin for different recycled items- our bin men wouldn’t take a grey bin on blue bin day for example 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I’m not sticking up for her in ANY WAY, and I wouldn’t call it hinching! But with me now being off with a mortgage bills and a family, my anxiety is through the roof, and I have suffered with depression. But CLEANING especially at the minute, being stuck in, is keeping my mind busy and feels like a tiny accomplishment when my house is all clean, it’s not consuming my day though, I’m exercising with joe with kids, taking the dog out once a day, helping the kids with their home work, and we’re lucky enough to have a little garden so spending some time out there is helping mental health, I knows it only week 1, ha, but I do like cleaning, but I am not obsessed, in fact it’s sad! And my house has character and LIVED in! So I do feel a bit sorry for her even though she’s a massive twit.
I have depression and anxiety, and like you, cleaning does help me feel a bit better.
However I follow TOMM and I can categorically say even when I was at my lowest, hinch's account did not help/inspire/motivate me whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bit of a random observation, but isn't slightly odd that Ronnie doesn't yet have any teeth?
my daughter didnt have any teeth until she was 1, then they all seemed to come in within a matter of a few weeks 😊

Reactions: 8
Can. Not. Wait. for a swipe up link to her tin shed. Her timing is great, not like delivery of non essential items is difficult right now, money tight etc...

Reactions: 16
Bit of a random observation, but isn't slightly odd that Ronnie doesn't yet have any teeth?
My son didn't have a single tooth in his head until 11 months and then 12 teeth came through in 2 weeks. We were starting to panic, thinking he would be gummy forever and then bam, more teeth than he knew what to do with 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OTT but I need a rant!

Just seen on my facebook that an Avon seller is encouraging people to buy avon hand cream from her, and for every 4 orders she gets, she will donate one bottle to NHS staff!

Benefit of the doubt if it is a nice gesture from her, but to be encouraging people to spend money so you can profit during this time is a bit off I think.

I work in the NHS and yes our hands suffer a lot, but we are provided with hand cream to use at work and I can’t imagine one communal tube between a team would go very far (and be very hygienic!)

• Angry
Reactions: 30
The clapping was a beautiful and sad moment according to Zoph.

I’m not sure which of the above categories Jamie’s whooping and shouting “louder louder I can’t hear ya!!!” and her almost dropping her baby and laughing falls into.
No dignified, respectful applause there.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She is not going to survive this pandemic. Eating all her long life food, bins not getting emptied. It won’t be the CRONA that kills her it will be her own stupidity!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OTT but I need a rant!

Just seen on my facebook that an Avon seller is encouraging people to buy avon hand cream from her, and for every 4 orders she gets, she will donate one bottle to NHS staff!

Benefit of the doubt if it is a nice gesture from her, but to be encouraging people to spend money so you can profit during this time is a bit off I think.

I work in the NHS and yes our hands suffer a lot, but we are provided with hand cream to use at work and I can’t imagine one communal tube between a team would go very far (and be very hygienic!)
Someone on our local CV19 FB help page has posted the same but she’s a Body Shop at Home rep 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
GUUYYYZZZZZZZ I just want to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you, I’ve been on 12 hour night shifts, picking up extras for people that are off struggling to sleep in the day as I’m over tired, overwhelmed and worrying, exhausted from the constant washing and cleaning, my hands are so sore from the constant washing, but I also feel so grateful that I have a job at this present time, some of my oldies are very confused, agitated and upset, as they don’t understand why they can’t sit in the communal areas or sit with friends like they are used to, but you are all keeping well and truly entertained and you take my mind away even if it’s just for 5 minutes, so thank you, and as for that tit show of her and onslow performing for the gram duck right off! We better not be subjected to that every bloody Thursday
Sorry rant over love to you all ❤❤
stay in, stay safe, stay protected

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yesterday I mentioned Ronnie had the telltale signs of being on his back a lot because of the hair that had been rubbed off on his head. Today she posts and strategically places her text right in that place on his head 😂😂 no fooling me Soph

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So instead of the focus being on how great the NHS is, she turns it into a how lovely is my amazing small town (not village Good job there Soph)
She totally missed the point again.
I couldn’t even hear anyone else clapping on her story 🤷🏽‍♀️ An why were they in ther back garden???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.