Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those neatly placed crumbs 😂 I’m an easy going mum but I don’t let mine have those messy fuckers on the sofa they turn into a thick soggy mess so very much doubt Ronnie is allowed them on the furniture.

Also how many high chairs does this woman face I swear it’s at least 3 different ones all in the same bloody room.
I noticed that. I'm sure Ronnie would have it all over his hands and then smudged it into her sofa. It was just a ploy to get a video of her using her hand held shark out for her sheep to see and spend money. We see through you Sophie.

Reactions: 18
How many times has she been warned not to post pics or videos of him in the bath 😡

Reactions: 16
She also adds the bath pictures to the Ronnie highlights which is even worse coz obviously they don’t disappear after 24 hours

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She also adds the bath pictures to the Ronnie highlights which is even worse coz obviously they don’t disappear after 24 hours
Not being horrible but no one wants to see it!!!! We don’t care he’s having a bath. It’s daily life not like he’s doing anything new. Probs thinking I’ve even got a phone In my face in the bath AGAIn. Is it just me who wishes she drops the phone in there one time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone just see that inappropriate bath picture of Ronnie she just posted and quickly deleted from her stories 😳 I reported it and then it was gone.
I don't know why she was crying at his tuft. He looked upset, poor lams she's going to give him a complex.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Not being horrible but no one wants to see it!!!! We don’t care he’s having a bath. It’s daily life not like he’s doing anything new. Probs thinking I’ve even got a phone In my face in the bath AGAIn. Is it just me who wishes she drops the phone in there one time
Exactly it’s not like we don’t know she bathes him. She doesn’t have to put her entire life of social media. In her 6-9 month highlights she has a picture of both of them in the bath together and he’s out the water do she has a heart sticker covering his private parts. Who even does that? That poor boy.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hey Sophie instead of crying over a tuft of hair. You should be crying over how crap parents you and your guard dog husband are.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Might have missed this already but her doing tik tok 🤮 have enough of kids doing it let alone her jumping on the bandwagon eww anything for attention

Reactions: 14
My mother used to work with child sex offenders (she couldn’t cope and left after a few months and what she had to deal with still haunts her-we don’t get on but I wouldn’t wish this on anyone)
one told her he got off on (and abused) babies 6-18 months with mousey hair-Ronnie would have been right up his street
that was his ‘thing’ when it came to kids
this was in the late 80’s early 90’s pre internet
it makes my stomach curdle just thinking about this man/any pervert
hitch puts her kid up for 3 million people to gawp at-who knows who is actually looking?
she might as well deliver him round this blokes house and drop him off for the day
i don’t wish any child to be abused-but she doesn’t seem to care as long as it brings in cold hard cash
talk about selling your soul to the devil…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Exactly it’s not like we don’t know she bathes him. She doesn’t have to put her entire life of social media. In her 6-9 month highlights she has a picture of both of them in the bath together and he’s out the water do she has a heart sticker covering his private parts. Who even does that? That poor boy.
I just seen that too. What annoys me more about that photo, is that it's okay for her to be covered (you can see hardly any of her) but Ronnies full naked body is on display. Seriously???

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Anyone seen the sun article, stating grey walls are a turn off for buyers? 😂 They even showed a picture of Hinch’s living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
And I guarantee with the current situation and everyone in lockdown/isolation the perverts will be getting their kicks from anywhere they can. Not even going to preach to the daft twit anymore but the fact is there is someone somewhere getting their kicks looking at your son Hinch. Well done you. You are such an amazing mother 👏👏👏👏
This is totally negligent. Disgusting, irresponsible behaviour. NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER!

My mother used to work with child sex offenders (she couldn’t cope and left after a few months and what she had to deal with still haunts her-we don’t get on but I wouldn’t wish this on anyone)
one told her he got off on (and abused) babies 6-18 months with mousey hair-Ronnie would have been right up his street
that was his ‘thing’ when it came to kids
this was in the late 80’s early 90’s pre internet
it makes my stomach curdle just thinking about this man/any pervert
hitch puts her kid up for 3 million people to gawp at-who knows who is actually looking?
she might as well deliver him round this blokes house and drop him off for the day
i don’t wish any child to be abused-but she doesn’t seem to care as long as it brings in cold hard cash
talk about selling your soul to the devil…
And It wouldn’t be hard for some sick peodo to work out where they live. She’s putting that boy in *so* much danger. bleeping idiots.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What on Earth is that stupid topknot she’s sporting in the parents driveway vids???? She look mad as an old crow
Total and worrying lack of engagement from rrrrrrrronniehansnumsmanzz there aswell, he’s destined for the simple table me thinks- can’t help genes I suppose!
Mad as an old crow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.