Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not know that she is saving the world?? She is vile and I was going to send her message about this but the bellend would not listen. I would be very surprised if the crisis team were using those words ‘do a hinch list’ because if that was one of my colleagues I would be having words with them about using the correct terminology as there is so much more to it than just bleeping cleaning and making your bed. She is just an annoying duck bleep 😡

Awwww lovely to see you back. I was wondering where you had gone. 👐😊
She is honestly honestly revolting. Attaching herself to actual therapy and trying to credit herself for it is the lowest of the low. When are these fuckers gonna become regulated? Who is controlling this? Because she’s getting away with bleeping all sorts now and it needs to stop I swear if I EVER ever heard another colleague/dr/clinician/therapist use the terminology “Hinch list” attaching real help methods to a dizzy horrific duck from Instagram I would literally do a full Arthur Fowler in my sitting room. Stoppp maaaaaaan. God I cannot stand her!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell yesterday was the tour of Gifted Towers and today more fake fan mail she’s sent herself. Honestly have a day off Hinch! You have zero content and you’re boring as duck.
This so called message has got me raging beyond belief!

No way on God's green earth would a mental health organisation especially the crisis team tell you to write a bleeping 'Hinch list'. Having worked with them for several years when I was at my lowest with depression and anxiety, they encourage you to do things that will help you if let's stay you cant get out of bed so for me it was things like reading, listening to music, visiting family, walking the dog and generally taking baby steps. Not once was I encouraged to do a 'Hinch list' although cleaning was suggested. I was once sucked into the world of Hinch and use to clean my hours for hours on end, with multiple products then sit and endlessly watch her on Instagram, and you know what it use to make me feel worthless and inadequate as I didn't have the fancy things she had or the big house with a garden, the husband etc but I've come out the other side and now when I look at her page I feel pity and sadness, she portrays to have it all but never seems truly happy.

How the hell can this women sit there and try and jump on the mental health band wagon, when the world is in turmoil. Their are people in this world that really do suffer from it and at times like this, it heightens the anxiety and depression as we aren't aloud to see family, friends, loved ones need I go on!

Will someone shut this stupid witch down!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh my god that looked absolutely rank! Her insides must be rotten with all the processed crap she eats
Why do you think she needs to pine her bogs every half hour? They're bleeping pebbledashed!

I’m back guuuyyyssss! Had to have a little break because she was making me homicidal! Nice to see in the few weeks I’ve been away nothing has changed for Verucca despite a global pandemic. Still fake, vain, irritating and thick as tit. Worrying the kid hasn’t progressed one bit since I last watched one of her stories too!
Wondered where you were! I've bleeping missed your bitchy comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her house is now so cluttered that it’s starting to give me anxiety 😟

That glass coffee table is an accident waiting to happen with all its sharp edges. Still, Ronnie’s not going to be able to get over to it this side of 2021, so I guess he’s safe for now. 😏

• Haha
This so called message has got me raging beyond belief!

No way on God's green earth would a mental health organisation especially the crisis team tell you to write a bleeping 'Hinch list'. Having worked with them for several years when I was at my lowest with depression and anxiety, they encourage you to do things that will help you if let's stay you cant get out of bed so for me it was things like reading, listening to music, visiting family, walking the dog and generally taking baby steps. Not once was I encouraged to do a 'Hinch list' although cleaning was suggested. I was once sucked into the world of Hinch and use to clean my hours for hours on end, with multiple products then sit and endlessly watch her on Instagram, and you know what it use to make me feel worthless and inadequate as I didn't have the fancy things she had or the big house with a garden, the husband etc but I've come out the other side and now when I look at her page I feel pity and sadness, she portrays to have it all but never seems truly happy.

How the hell can this women sit there and try and jump on the mental health band wagon, when the world is in turmoil. Their are people in this world that really do suffer from it and at times like this, it heightens the anxiety and depression as we aren't aloud to see family, friends, loved ones need I go on!

Will someone shut this stupid witch down!
You can’t reason or shut someone down who is that thick and self absorbed. The way I look at it any ’advice’ or anything she does just do the opposite. After the last few days when she said she was eating out of her freezer, packets and pasta just proves the level of her stupidity. I would love to publish some research on her and to be honest it is the only reason I watch her as she is like some crazy social experiment. She is not the ‘norm’ and is in fact a very dangerous woman with what she is doing but if people fall for it and Believe it then more fool them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who in their right mind gives a shiny shite what her annoying obese dog is having for his breakfast? The annoying fat lard arse. Sorry but a dog has never annoyed me as much as hers and I don’t know why

• Haha
It enraged me when she used the Dettol all in one spray to shine her towel rail. You just cannot get that stuff where I live at the moment, I’ve been looking for weeks. I’m desperate to get some for my diabetic Mum, so she can spray her post/shopping deliveries before she takes them in.
Bet Hinch has got a right stash of it!
I had to order it from Wilkos. It took 3 weeks and you can only buy two but it’s finally here!

Reactions: 12
My postman said the other day to us to not pick up our post for 30 mins as apparently it can linger on paper (as if we don’t have enough to worry about!) he advised to leave it for an hour to be on the safe side. We had a big parcel the other day and he threw it on my door mat when opened the door & I left it til I remembered about it ages later. Is your mum able to do this with mail or shopping? Then still wash her hands after she’s touched them. I know it’s not ideal, but as a stop gap until you get your hands on some.
Thank you I will let her know! 😊

When Hinch posted that shot of the wardrobe in her garage, my immediate thought was ‘how much bleeping Dettol spray have you got stashed in there, you horrible cow?’ 😂 Hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on some soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow VIP status. Thank you. Does this mean I get anything #gifted to me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly 🤦‍♀️🙈
that fat duck dog needs a diet not more food!

can she be anymore of a useless crap person? Crap parent, crap dog owner, crap diet, crap extension, crap kitchen, crap hair, crap husband......the list goes on 😂

I’ve said the word crap so many times it now doesn’t sound like a word 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who in their right mind gives a shiny shite what her annoying obese dog is having for his breakfast? The annoying fat lard arse. Sorry but a dog has never annoyed me as much as hers and I don’t know why
Aww! I love dogs and could never dislike one, even if it is hers.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly 🤦‍♀️🙈
i think she’s trying to make him the next tucker budzyn especially with the way she has put the “dog talk” writing on the screen

• Angry
Reactions: 4
i think she’s trying to make him the next tucker budzyn especially with the way she has put the “dog talk” writing on the screen
This has made me RAGE. I love watching Tucker.

But then her whole career has been made out of stealing other people’s ideas and claiming them as her own

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.