Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that Essex slang? She probably wrote that herself the knob
Yeah that’s what I mean, like why would you be proud of your husband finding another woman attractive. These women are obsessed with her, if I showed that video to my partner he would just be like ‘and?’

Reactions: 19
Divorce him. Divorce him now.

Why would you ever be proud of your husband saying that about another woman?
Makes me think if her husband cheated on her with the hinch then somehow that would give her a link to soph! Eew

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
100% this! It’s such a sad way to live to always be recording something. I’ll bet there’s times Jamie’s said something and she’s made him do it again so she can film her reaction.
What you’ve said is so true & what is important right now. There’s a quiz thing doing the rounds on Facebook, you ask your partner questions like what’s your favourite colour & then what makes them proud of you. We asked each other the questions and it was actually really lovely, we laughed, we cried and as cheesy as it sounds just reconnected and had no cares in the world while we were doing it. I didn’t film it, I didn’t write or post the answers it was just for us, and I cherished it, just to stop time and appreciate each other 👩‍❤️‍👨
This is just lovely. Me and my husband aren't used to being together as much as we presently are and to be honest we are both finding it a bit difficult. That's why I can't bear Hinch and Jamie and there seemingly perfect life because it's just not true!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
"Swimming costHumes, command sHtrips". I'm not being funny here, but does she actually have some sort of speech impediment?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hannah doesn’t pay her a penny to promote her products but every one of those wax melts are £5 so that’s at least £285 retail value of wax not to mention whatever carpet powders/reed diffusers/candles she also has been gifted! Does she realise £285 is a lot of money to some people View attachment 100800
What an utter scum bag! Why not just leave it Hannah doesn't pay me anything to promote her products? But no, she couldn't resist letting everyone know she also gets some for free! What a absolute horror of a woman she is!

Reactions: 20
Feeling really emotionally overwhelmed today 😢 today would have been my dads 76th bday and first one after he died in May. I can’t visit his scattering place, I can’t get a hug. I lost my job earlier this month and I’m petrified of not being able to cope. My daughter has just found out she’s pregnant and after the exciting feeling I’m just terrified she’s going to be affected by the virus. I suffer from anxiety at the best of times but I’m just massively overwhelmed today. Sorry for the offload all, mrs h hasn’t got a clue about life
Sending you a big hug xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The most boring underwear drawer ever... who doesn’t go into primark and get them pack of 5’s and you end up with a pair with hearts on and all sorts 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hi everyone would anyone like to see the contents of my knicker drawer? Anyone? No?

Jesus Christ Almighty what a desperately sad and pathetic existence! The woman literally has no shame. It was bad enough when she used to film herself folding Onslow's underwear - always making sure the Calvin Klein logo was visible - but this is is something else! Who does she think cares that she wears strapless wonder bras?

Oh and what an absolute crying shame her master bedroom has to be smaller than she wanted because Ronnie needs a big nursery! A room that is virtually sterile, full of gifted carpet and furniture and toys the poor little soul is taken in there to just sit and look at!

The way she is still promoting the shops she bought stuff from and the eBay purchases all over Greystoke is devious and she really has no moral compass at all.
I sincerely hope this empire of fakeness comes crashing down on her soon but somehow I very much doubt that! 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"Swimming costHumes, command sHtrips". I'm not being funny here, but does she actually have some sort of speech impediment?
speech impediment, brain impediment, personality impediment, take your pick, she's got them all.

I can't bear to look, is she still persisting with the narcissistic navel gazing story posts all about herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is this weird picture on Ronnies wall? It looks like a small child with an elephants face, really creepy or am I just looking at it wrong?
FDCCBFBE-BD5B-4A9B-9D74-4EB97E4104B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Could Ronnie be any more unresponsive towards his grandad? He really wasn't interested at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Dropping off a bag of essentials at her parents house? Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't they have two kitchens? A house kitchen and a garden kitchen /out kitchen ? 😯 surely both of these kitchens will be stocked up with everything Ma and Pa Barker need? I think Pa Barker is possibly in the over 70 age group but ma Barker isn't is she? So unless she has underlying health issues she could get her own essentials couldn't she?
This "dropping off essentials" makes me think Grinch has been to Tesco or some supermarket or other and no doubt Onslow and Ronnie were there too. We all know she can't go anywhere without Onslow so all three of them go out putting themselves at risk. Unbelievable!
Ronnie looked as sick as duck!

Reactions: 24
Dropping off a bag of essentials at her parents house? Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't they have two kitchens? A house kitchen and a garden kitchen /out kitchen ? 😯 surely both of these kitchens will be stocked up with everything Ma and Pa Barker need? I think Pa Barker is possibly in the over 70 age group but ma Barker isn't is she? So unless she has underlying health issues she could get her own essentials couldn't she?
This "dropping off essentials" makes me think Grinch has been to Tesco or some supermarket or other and no doubt Onslow and Ronnie were there too. We all know she can't go anywhere without Onslow so all three of them go out putting themselves at risk. Unbelievable!
Ronnie looked as sick as duck!
Plus Jamie dropped off essentials not even a week ago!!! Couple of days ago at the most! Such a Trollop.

Reactions: 15
1E047A23-B8CB-4B7F-A1E1-F01F918B4F75.png
5A851899-EB03-466B-B323-FD5E58442243.jpeg

£264 per light??!
Also 14 day lead time, so how did Hinch get them so quickly after only deciding to knock a Hinch hatch through the wall 12 hours before work starting, and only around 7 days and it was finished?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.