Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How disgusting of her to post that fridge picture and say it’s empty when there’s pretty much 2 or 3 of each item. This woman has never gone without food and never will. She knows nothing about the real world. There’s children who are having to have food parcels sent home from schools because going to school is the only way they get regular healthy meals. Shocking woman. It’s like she just wants to fit in with anything. “Oh look at me I’m just like the rest of you struggling to get food”. Youve got two tubs of Philadelphia cheese you daft cow!!

Reactions: 49
If she wants to be more relatable lets see normal everyday things like scooping up Henry’s poos. Bet its full hazmat suit and thick gloves, one of those long gadget things that scoops the poo up, deposited in a poo bag that is then put inside another poo bag that has a sprinkling of the bin powder, then in a third bag that has been soaked in Zoflora before being put in a designated tit bin.

Then the scooper is disassembled and decontaminated overnight in a bowl of bleach.

Jk, Jamie does it I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What's the betting that Jamie is one of the morons popping to Tesco on a daily basis to grab a couple of bits. Every town has them.
I was lucky enough to get a sainsburys delivery slot this morning so placed a huge order and doorstep delivered to 3 other houses. One delivery slot, one point of contact for the driver and 4 houses in our street that don't need to go anywhere near a supermarket anytime soon

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Funny how she never mentions that Jamie has gone out for shopping so we're exactly is the food coming from!! She has fresh Brussels sprouts in her fridge and they won't have a long shelf life. Oh and so bleeping transparent keeps mentioning eBay and where she has got items from but no swipe ups. In other words she's waiting on the thousands of messages she receives about her 'ebayers' so then she won't feel as bad putting a link up. All of these bleeping influencers have no shame. There's one in particular who's doing my head in putting his discount codes up just for his own financial gain never mind people are struggling in the real world and surviving on basics. Complete greedy bastards!!

Reactions: 20
Bit of a random observation, but isn't slightly odd that Ronnie doesn't yet have any teeth?

Reactions: 13
Serious question why has ronnie got massive sideburns up the side by his ears but no where else ? Never seen that in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her watering can has broken.... 🤔
Has anyone else ever noticed that an awful lot of her stuff seems to ‘break’? When she’s showing off her shopping hauls she often justifies buying something by saying that her existing one ‘broke’. It’s all bollocks if you ask me, unless they’re all unusually clumsy in that house. She’s just replacing stuff for the sake of it, & then sending perfectly good stuff up into the loft/landfill. Probably laughing as she does it.

Reactions: 43
So her watering can has broken.... 🤔
Has anyone else ever noticed that an awful lot of her stuff seems to ‘break’? When she’s showing off her shopping hauls she often justifies buying something by saying that her existing one ‘broke’. It’s all bollocks if you ask me, unless they’re all unusually clumsy in that house. She’s just replacing stuff for the sake of it, & then sending perfectly good stuff up into the loft/landfill. Probably laughing as she does it.
I can imagine princess breaking items in temper if she doesn’t get her own way

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The bin men aren’t working?
mine are, bins emptied every week!
Hubby is also a bin man and has been going to work every day!

Reactions: 28
Good morning everyone😊 just wanted to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you who joined in last night with the #clapforcarers at 8pm. I'm a neonatal nurse and I felt humbled if I'm honest. I stood out on my drive clapping too for my friends and colleagues in the nhs, police force, fire and ambulance services and the coastguards service. In my street it was dignified and respectful.

Sophie what you and Jamie did last night at 8pm was quite frankly a tit show! You carried on like a pair of muppets, making it all about you and it was embarrassing. You couldn't care less about any of the emergency services because if you could you would have mentioned your sister by now who will be on the front line in the ambulance service putting other people's lives ahead of her own.
You followed up this ghastly display with yet another advert for your book and showed yet another list which included breakfast/lunch/dinner
Are you seriously so lacking in ideas and imagination that you need to put fundamental elements of the day on a list?

You said Ronnie prefers to stand rather than crawl ( funny that, because last week you were convinced he was ready to start crawling) There is a demonstrable lack of stair gates in your house so unless Ronnie can move himself from sitting to standing and just stay there inanimate, you need to get some. Having said that, poor Ronnie is inanimate most of the time because you do very little to engage and encourage him except shoving your phone in his little face.

Now, off you go and clockwise duck off!
Clockwise 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she talking about, bin men are key workers and are definitely still working. Maybe they aren't emptying hers because she just said she bought grey bins on ebay. If they aren't the standard council issue bins they aren't going to touch them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.