Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnyshine

I do like the gender revel but that bloody wedding man, seen like a million times now.
Yep me too. I honestly feel like I was there I’ve seen it that many times 😂 and I thought the video where they revealed the pregnancy to her dad was very lovely and emotional, I’m also sick of that too. I guess it’s for all the new followers she’s bought. Mr J. From Manila who has no posts or followers but follows 15000 would be gutted if he missed out on the wedding vids

• Haha
Reactions: 34

F the dust.

VIP Member
I’m honestly not a fan. I don’t follow her anymore. I don’t buy into her constant product placement. She is not someone I would actually concern myself with. I think it’s just wrong to spend so much time writing all this shit for someone yous claim you don’t like. Maybe unfollow her, forget about her, live your life and yous would all be a lot happier. I hope you’s lot never have to read stuff about yourself what you’ve wrote about her.
Listen I have no life, tattle is now my life. I'm jealous of her callous earnings! I want to dupe people into buying shit so I can be rich like her, and you want me to give that up?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Bubu

Chatty Member
Okay, I am new and I would appreciate your honesty. I have read all the threads and I still follow her and watch her stories, I can't say I have been 'caught' by her BUT I do like Mrs Hinch as she portrays herself to be and since reading your comments I also appreciate her a business woman because a gal has gotta do what a gal gotta do sometimes.

By no means am I part of the army, I understand your conerns with the environment and the seemingly lack of honesty with her posts. Ultimately what I would like to ask you all is if you think she started this page innocently (Because I suffer with anxiety myself and the last thing I would want is 2 mil followers watching my every move) or if she started this with the full intention to be dishonest and dupe people into buying things, getting into debt etc? I dont blame her for wanting to make money, in the society we live in today some people - not me, feel insignificant without money/fame unfortunately... but I just really want to know if you do think that she is doing all these things in a fake manner purposely or if she is just making the most of what's offered. Thank you!
I'm not being funny but if you've read all the threads as you say you have you would see we've talked about how her rise to fame was engineered by her her and her husband both having sales knowledge, and her management team paying for newspaper articles to help her rise to fame. She also bought thousands of followers special when he started out to help get her account off the ground. We're all of the opinion that this wasn't a happy accident and it was competely manufactured and calculated.

Also don't agree with your comment that "a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do", I dont have very much money but you don't see me trying to gain an insta following with the sole aim of fleecing mainly vulnerable people out of money with shady Ad's. It's hardly like she desperately needed the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What a horrible message. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that - constructive criticism is one thing, vile abuse is entirely another.

Tbh I am a little worried that this site is heading in this sort of direction. I feel really uncomfortable with the increasing frequency of comments about Sophie's appearance (for example I've seen multiple comments here saying she looks manly or like she's in drag) which seems unfair because people can't help the way they look.

If you look back to the first few threads, the comments were almost all constructive criticism about chemical overuse, dodgy undeclared ads, and the emotional manipulation she employs on her army. I guess this is the price of these threads becoming so popular - it wakes more people up to the reality that she is nothing but a saleswoman, at the cost of more people joining the forum and posting abusive comments.

Reactions: 30

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
This week in particular with the book coming out, she's going to be doing press etc, it's more important than ever for this forum not to get personal and nasty towards her. I'm not saying that to defend her, she's either going to sink or swim and it'll be enough to just stand back and watch it unfold.

A

ADBlocker

My dad cried when he saw me in my wedding dress but I didn’t film it, turn it black and white and add cheesy music to show the world. I’ve seen this bitches wedding pics more than my own. Boring af

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnyshine

It does say her address on the planning permission but all the screenshots posted on here had her address blanked out. But the planning permission is public record so anyone can view it, nothing that anyone posts on here will change that 😂 and she herself mentioned about the planning permission so it’s her whose pointed people in that direction x
And I don’t think anyone needs to worry about a tattle member popping to her house and shouting at her - we’re a nice bunch. It’s more likely one of each would teach her how to cook a proper meal, take Henry to the groomers and then encourage her to use some cruelty free products before explaining the whole #ad thing to her 😂

I’d be more worried about a looney hincher rocking up late in the night wanting her to sign a bottle of spring awakening

• Haha

headfullofdreams

All we need to remember is that she was calling herself Mrs Hinch before she even got married. She created a brand for herself which tells me that she had this carefully planned out way before she started to get noticed.

Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you bitch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
At least this one didn’t call us middle aged 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Oh and while I’m about it for the love of sweet baby Jesus take your beautiful dog to the groomers, exercise him consistently and stop over feeding him. You manage to get your nails and hair done on the regular so quit being so bloody selfish, look after Henry’s needs and start being a responsible canine owner. He deserves better.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
The irony...

Let's all do a 30° wash guys for earth hour

How about let's cut down the amount of plastics you've got hoarded and must throw away weekly, and reduce the chemicals you spray into the environment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Ozilla

Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you bitch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
We were expecting you hours ago, Hincher.

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I loved Kim outta Kim and Aggie back in the day but seriously I didn't rush out to buy feather marigolds or a bun hair piece.

• Haha

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
I cleaned my home all the time,
No problem , I thought
I made things shine.
Then came the day
The hinch army was born,
I sprayed lenor all over and zoflored the lawn.
I put cif on my sink,
I put pine down my loo,
I hung a domestos
And added some bloo.
I put Lenor sheets down my sofa,
In my pillows they hid
Wax melts in my burners
Next to my baskets with lids.
You see it's easy to just be this way
We're all in this together
Just swipe on Ebay.
I'm taking your money
Until then I wont rest
I'm living off your swipe ups
So to you all the best.
🤣😂
Insta keeps crashing on my phone so I'm amusing myself

• Haha
  • Heart

Sawyerbean

I wish she would stop making stories with her wedding pics and stupid music, it's fucking boring

• Haha
  • Heart