Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cspchloe

Even on mother’s day she finds a way to make it all about her! Put the wedding photos away ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

AdApathy

VIP Member
I saw that and felt like messaging her a few choice words off my second account, she doesn’t give a shit. Making mother’s day all about herself as usual. Que the cringe worthy crying videos of her family. Anyone would think she’s the only person to have a baby!
There you go. sent.

Screenshot_20190331-111741_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
I've had a good giggle at some of these comments, but it's time to go hubbies home in 2 hours. Quickly need to chop and spray, put the oven on while I get his tin of Heinz spaghetti and sausages ready. Zoflora the fuck out of the house and pine the toilets. That way he won't know what a lazy bitch I really am!

• Haha
  • Heart
Holy crap...any wonder the insect population is fading away, bees and bugs are so important...but they're being fumigated by these dimwits!!!
This is absolutely shocking. I've seen a lot of screenshots on this thread of morons pouring bottles of disinfectant down their drains with no thought for the environmental destruction it wreaks on our waterways, but this is the worst one yet.

Firstly of all, why would you want plastic AstroTurf (which will stick around in our environment for hundreds, perhaps thousands, of years to come because it isn't biodegradable) when it's so easy to have a regular lawn? Sow some grass seeds, plant a few bulb plants throughout (daffodils, tulips, bluebells) and you'll have a beautiful lawn for years to come with very little maintenance, just mow it occasionally in the summer.

Secondly, if you enjoy the smell of cherries and flowers, why not plant some cherry blossom trees and some plants with highly fragranced flowers in your garden? It looks beautiful, is super beneficial for our declining bee populations, and smells great. You don't need to tip five litres of environmentally destructive disinfectant over your garden to get it to smell nice. Cleaning products with strong scents are extremely damaging to insect populations because the smell masks the pheromones which they use to find each other and mate.

I hate that we have to share our planet with people like this. Most sane people understand the damage that many facets of our modern lives are doing to the environment, and are trying to limit their contribution to this. And then we have Hinch and her army, buying new plastic bags every time they go shopping, throwing countless bottles of chemicals down the drain every week, ordering gimmicky plastic items from eBay which they'll use once then throw onto our overflowing landfills. Hinch has single handedly caused so much damage to our fragile earth, and is now encouraging her millions of followers to do the same just so she can line her pockets. It reminds me of this:

B5-lDJWCUAAwfya.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Sawyerbean

I’m not sure what you think I’ve missed? All I see is what appears to be grown women green with envy that a girl is making money and sharing her wedding which was beautiful memories for her. If u don’t like her fair enough don’t watch her but this seems to be an obsession of hate and in my eyes it’s cruel imagine someone was writing all this stuff about you online and you read it? I’m sure it wouldn’t make you feel good.
Sophie...is that you? [emoji1787]

• Haha

Loulamoooola

I’m honestly not a fan. I don’t follow her anymore. I don’t buy into her constant product placement. She is not someone I would actually concern myself with. I think it’s just wrong to spend so much time writing all this shit for someone yous claim you don’t like. Maybe unfollow her, forget about her, live your life and yous would all be a lot happier. I hope you’s lot never have to read stuff about yourself what you’ve wrote about her.
So you’ve joined tattle today at 6:25pm for the sole purpose of what? Oh yeah!...to comment on a thread about someone that you don’t concern yourself with nor spend time on 😂

• Haha

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Thank you for your honest view on it. I am a horribly cynical person and even I am sort of horrified since reading this thread that's somebody could be so deceiving to pretend to have anxiety. This is really why I wanted to ask
I overheard a group of young mums chatting last weekend. "Unfortunately I've contracted anxiety" like it's pneumonia or something. It's the new diagnosis everyone has to have, which the dim seem to think you can catch. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
A

ADBlocker

Anyone noticed that Hinch’s top changes a lot. So either she changes clothes several times a day or she pre films herself pineing the toilet and saves the clips to use on different days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Brummiebird

VIP Member
So the latest “drama” is that she doesn’t know how to dress herself 🙄
This is the girl who is groomed within an inch of her life on her personal
Instagram.
Gleam would have arranged stylists and had the outfits available for her. It’s how it’s done.
Smoke and mirrors.

• Heart

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
I see thay have gone for a 4d scan this evening I wonder if the baby will have butterflys flying round its head 🦋

• Haha

Nikkijj

*Twinkletoes* it is your choice to admire and follow her, if you think she is a good role model for people to aspire to that’s absolutely fine.

You should be respectful of others when we choose to view her differently and use this forum to discuss how she operates.
She can't answer you at the moment, she's in having her scan done 😉

• Haha

coldasice

This week in particular with the book coming out, she's going to be doing press etc, it's more important than ever for this forum not to get personal and nasty towards her. I'm not saying that to defend her, she's either going to sink or swim and it'll be enough to just stand back and watch it unfold.

And boy does she know how crucial this is for her too, with the rant this morning about how April is her big month, anxiety bla bla blaaaaaah...

I have a big feeling she will flop this month, maybe she’ll stumble up on herself on TV, come across as the blatant salesperson she is or perhaps just come across badly to new and old audiences... I guess we will see but it will be interesting to watch it unfold.

And I totally agree about the ‘mood’ of this thread, the more appearances she does the more people will stumble upon this site and so it’s more important than ever to focus on the corrupt sales, rudeness and general bad behaviour from Sophie rather than her makeup, body or pregnancy... all of which are not relevant and will only turn people off this thread and the truth.

• Heart

Helen

Administrator
Can people please stop saying what is off limits, attempting to moderate the thread is against the rules unless you're a moderator.

Report any posts you have concerns with and a moderator will deal with.

• Heart

MummyB

It’s quite frightening when you can see the impact she is having on people. I work in two different areas of London, one very affluent and one full of tower blocks, single parent families and high levels of unemployed. I can guarantee the affluent ladies will have no idea who Mrs Hinch is whereas the less well off are falling over themselves to follow her and be like her. It’s so sad to see these young mums who are clearly struggling with money and life in general spending their last bit of money on cleaning products and then realising that actually their problems can’t be Zoflora’d away!

• Sad
  • Heart

Missoula18

Chatty Member
You know how these days we look back at the 1980s/early 90s for example and think, ha ha remember when as kids we used to wear shell suits and listen to music on a cassette and the TV only had three channels etc etc..... Do you think in 30 years time, we will be looking back in the same way and going, "Oh good lord do you remember that crazy Hinch woman in 2019 who named her sponges and tried to convince us we needed 1000 different cleaning products, and that spraying disinfectant on a dog was actual thing she did.....LOL crazy times".....

I really don't think the Hinch army brigade realise exactly how ridiculous this whole thing is.

• Haha
  • Heart