Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Does she watch her wedding every fricking week?
Put a sock in it (or minkay)
That is why I think she has designs on reality tv, she loves watching herself, and given how much she stories rather than posts to the grid, also loves the sound of her own voice. This woman is not the shy, anxiety ridden person she is portraying, she's an attention seeking exhibitionist. She goes into shops looking for her name, storying in public with a loud voice, she wants to be recognised.

Reactions: 27

F the dust.

VIP Member
How sad. The hinch army really are trying to set us back to the 50's.
Don't be fedup of picking up everybody else's shit. Be grateful you're left to change the loo roll, clean the pubes and pee stains off the said loo. Rejoice in the endless washing, cooking and cleaning! Because this means you're worthy of him coming home to! Now get his pipe and slippers, his tea on the table and be thankful. The person who wrote that..have brains the size of a gnats knacker sack! ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dibdab

Bless me Grinchers for I have sinned.

I haven't done any grinching today. I haven't sprayed any dry, clean clothes with Lenor. I haven't watered my artificial plants with Zoflora or hidden a tumble dryer sheet in my pillow cases.

In my defence I am only a simple middle aged woman and since arriving home from work knackered after 12 hrs I've been completely anxious about which tights to wear tomorrow. The deniers, so many to choose from...
I hope you all will forgive 🙏 me

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Now, we're using Lenor to clean a dish rack, pretty sure she's reading here and taking the piss.

I've heard you can put Zoflora in your petrol tank, helps get rid of that awful petrol smell, not dangerous at all 😂:sneaky::rolleyes:

• Haha

nineteenninety3

Been lurking here for a few weeks. Finally decided to set up an account today. So glad to have found these threads! You’re all my kind of people. I followed Hinch from fairly early on. Thought she was innocent enough and slightly bonkers. The more I watched, the more I realised I was just being sold to. Proud to say I never swiped up, I put my kids to bed not my cloths, I clean my house not Hinch, I have a cleaning cupboard not a narnia and I don’t bulk buy unnecessary cleaning products. Am I welcome here? [emoji6]
Welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart

Noname12345

Chatty Member
Hello. I've never been a hincher...
I initially followed her and supported her growing account... Not in a mindless sheep way, but in a genuine "you go girl" way. I knew she didn't know how to clean (calling Harpic bleach lol) and a lot of her tips were dangerous (zoflora on a mattress, zoflora and bicarb shake and vac etc), but it soon became obvious that she's not genuine and she's in it to make money of her followers. So I unfollowed and blocked her.

The whole hinch army makes me think of a cult...

J

JAM

I think the "real losers" here are the poor buggers who have been duped by the Mrs Hinch hype and suffered both mentally and financially.
Having a discussion on a Forum isn't "trolling" and many of us don't follow her.

Therealist

VIP Member
I think there were a few other people with similar stories, no where near as devastating as the lady who lost her babies, but others spoke of reaching out to her about the mental health and the debt they’d ended up buying the shark hoovers etc, and they were blocked too.
I don’t think anyone’s shown screen shots etc. from what people have said, she has a history of blocking followers who try and contact her when bad things are happening to them.
She done it to my mate! Sadly her boy died a few hours after birth... my friend is raising awarness and help to anyone else that has to go through it. Reached out to Mrs Hinch and got blanked!! Twice!!! So Yh she’s like that

• Sad
  • Wow

Cspchloe

Hey guys I’m new and reading this mega thread I thought i’d add my opinion.
Opinions on the Hinch are she’s totally self absorbed like I’ve never witnessed before. My main issue with her is the lack of consideration for people who struggle to afford food yet want to go and buy cleaning products to keep up with her. I’m also baffled by her total lack of care for the planet surely we all know that amount of chemicals are so harmful for the environment and ‘dorgeous henry’ too. It’s insane!
I have lots of ‘Hinch Army’ friends and the tide is definitely turning....

Yel

Chatty Member
She could just turn off the ability for anybody to DM her like just about everyone with a large following does, but that would damage the "close friend Sophie" brand and her engagement.

Anyone with a decent following will get troll messages and someone as popular as her probably has multiple virtual assistants so she never has to read nasty messages. Just seems like a ploy to get sympathy and engagement.

These messages from people you don't follow/haven't allowed show up like a spam folder hidden away on Instagram under message requests.

• Heart

Ozilla

I also think though that there are many of her own followers guilty of trolling others and a blind eye has been turned. I definitely remember a number of other cleaning accounts over the summer trying to raise awareness of safe cleaning, reading the warning and instruction labels and trying to educate others not to ever mix chemicals only to all be trolled and bullied. I saw a number of accounts stand up and declare that bullying was not to be tolerated and standing up to them but she remained silent - only calling out her own trolls rather than sending out a clear message urging people to stop and spread kindness. She seems to stick two fingers up and ask to be left alone rather than condemn them and call out the behaviour is what I'm trying to say in a really roundabout way (maybe someone else can put it better?)
In other words, HER bullies (army) is fine but others need to STFU. And a difference in opinion is not allowed, her way, or no way.

• Heart

GrimFandango

I spent approximately 2 minutes googling to find what I did.

In that time I found the proposed extension.

That Jamie proposed to her by landing in a field in a helicopter, took her for a flight and she read a large banner asking to marry him.

I found she had 8 adult bridesmaids and three tots I think it was. The whole wedding - down to the menu.

I found the florist shop name her mum works in.

There is a huge amount of info on them out there. Scary stuff but a good reminder to keep what you want to stay your information off the internet!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
It's this it's only a quid shit she's drip feeding people. Yes it is only a quid, but those pounds add up, quickly. It's like when somethings £2.99, because that seems a much better deal than £3.00! Her hold on people is worrying. I saw a woman had bought a shark hoover a couple of weeks after she'd already bought a Dyson. She was fretting about telling hubbie. That is easily £700.00/£800.00 on hoovers! I was thinking I wish I had that kind of disposable income, not thinking of credit cards, HP or catalogues. I think she should offer a warning about spending beyond your means. She can dress it up however she likes. Who knows maybe that's against her teams protocol, doing the decent thing.
People want to belong, this is the price of admission. It won't last, they'll realise their lives are the same, be even sadder and lonely. Mrs H is just QVC for the younger crowd. 🙄 And of course, it's the eternal build them up then knock them down. Mrs H will have made her money by then, she's not getting a TV show, too wooden even for quest red.

• Haha
  • Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
“Absolutely bizarre” is an understatement. You lot spend FAR too long talking about someone you claim to dislike. Why do you follow her if you don’t like her? It’s laughable
You must have gotten lost on your way up her backside.

• Haha

Sunnyshine

Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you bitch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
First of all Rebecca, we’d like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule of spraying diluted disinfectant and fabric softener and throwing pens and cloths around, to sign up to this site.

If you type your leaders name into the search bar, you’ll see the light. Feel free to peruse at your lesuire. It really is a lot to take in.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I’m not sure what you think I’ve missed? All I see is what appears to be grown women green with envy that a girl is making money and sharing her wedding which was beautiful memories for her. If u don’t like her fair enough don’t watch her but this seems to be an obsession of hate and in my eyes it’s cruel imagine someone was writing all this stuff about you online and you read it? I’m sure it wouldn’t make you feel good.
No one has said they hate her, no one has said they're envious.
Everyone is entitled to make money, what people dont like us the underhanded way it's done. You're right, the Ebay links arent paid for by us, but she doesnt tell anyone that future purchases go right in her pocket.. that's deceitful.
People also have a problem with her bad advice.. no you don't use zoflora as a room spray, or to clean with. You dont use spray dettol to clean with. You don't spray fabric softener about as it makes thing flammable.. that's dangerous, and as an influencer you have responsibly.
People also have a problem with how shes not transparent on her Ads and what shes been gifted.. that's against ASA rules
People DO hope shes reads all this and has the sense to change her ways.. to advise and educate her 2mil (ahem) in a sensible way

Last edited:
  • Heart

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I noticed the Bayliss and Harding soaps are nowhere to be seen on any of her sinks 👀 so how can she properly or honestly review them in a “couple of weeks time”?,

• Heart

xSP

On Saturday I posted that there had been no sign of 'Betty Brita'. Low and behold, today she makes an appearance in the fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 24