Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just going to put that! That’s extremely personal and totally below the belt. Nobody deserves to be messaged like that!
It’s a lot of effort for someone to go to by making what I’m assuming is a fake account and then typing that poorly written message out. Seemingly all because they were annoyed by tumble dryer fluff 😂 I don’t think she cleaned the filter recently and yes she should have, but it doesn’t make me angry to the point that I’d want to send a message like that 🙈 and if that type of message is what she actually means by trolls (not this forum) then I agree with her - that is trolling and it’s uncalled for.

Reactions: 22
Wow she’s probably got someone to send that to make people like us who feel used and made fun of - to try and make people who know the truth look bad.
I don’t think anyone on here would do something like that. I certainly wouldn’t and what happened to her not reacting to negativity?!
It’s all a pantomime, she’s baying for sympathy .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow she’s probably got someone to send that to make people like us who feel used and made fun of - to try and make people who know the truth look bad.
I don’t think anyone on here would do something like that. I certainly wouldn’t and what happened to her not reacting to negativity?!
It’s all a pantomime, she’s baying for sympathy .
If so she could have picked someone who knew what a full stop and comma looked like.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a horrible message. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that - constructive criticism is one thing, vile abuse is entirely another.

Tbh I am a little worried that this site is heading in this sort of direction. I feel really uncomfortable with the increasing frequency of comments about Sophie's appearance (for example I've seen multiple comments here saying she looks manly or like she's in drag) which seems unfair because people can't help the way they look.

If you look back to the first few threads, the comments were almost all constructive criticism about chemical overuse, dodgy undeclared ads, and the emotional manipulation she employs on her army. I guess this is the price of these threads becoming so popular - it wakes more people up to the reality that she is nothing but a saleswoman, at the cost of more people joining the forum and posting abusive comments.

Reactions: 30
I think every new thread should have screenshots of the important things- the dodgy adds, her lying about her job, the amount of chemicals that do harm, at the top.
It’s a suggestion? I agree that calling her appearance or anything unrelated to her lies and belittling her followers is wrong.
It’s not helping new members see what’s going on.

Reactions: 22
I'm not buying it at all I think the message is a fake to drum up support after the bashing she has taken no hard evidence just gut feeling

Reactions: 8
😂 wow. Just wow. What rattled her cage?

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if the vile message was sent from Jamie or someone involved in Mrs Hinch the brand just to win sympathy and try to stop any criticism.

Everything is always so manipulative with her. If it's real, report it and don't give it attention - that would be the worst thing to do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My problem with her is the vast quantities of money she is earning...well I say earning it's not hard graft spraying and wiping, oh and visiting various shops etc. That vulnerable people are spending money to subsidise her lifestyle. Her looks are academic really. I do struggle with her blocking people who are reaching out...while she may not be qualified to to help them as such a kind word wouldn't go a miss. Now I accept she must receive a vast amount of messages, could she not post on her grid about getting help if needed or that she cares? People believe she does they're her friends after all. I think it's scary the amount of bad advice she gives and the chemicals she's encouraging people to use! Her lack of empathy to her Hinchers and planet is mind blowing!

Reactions: 10
I think the message was fake.. they were right about one thing though, cook Jamie a meal to come home to instead of spraying Zoflora around and making him drive God knows where to eat or serving him crisps.

Poor Henry still not been to the groomers either.

Reactions: 9
To be fair some of the comments here have not been that different from the message, just less swearing so I do think it's real. Whoever wrote it has a lot of hate towards her anyway.

Reactions: 15
The account doesn’t exist, so definitely been made just to send the message! That I do find odd, as vile as it is, why set up an account just to do that?

Reactions: 12
The account doesn’t exist, so definitely been made just to send the message! That I do find odd, as vile as it is, why set up an account just to do that?
Either because you don't want exposing so use a fake account or they deleted it sharpish?

Reactions: 4
I think every new thread should have screenshots of the important things- the dodgy adds, her lying about her job, the amount of chemicals that do harm, at the top.
It’s a suggestion? I agree that calling her appearance or anything unrelated to her lies and belittling her followers is wrong.
It’s not helping new members see what’s going on.
I completely agree. Her advice is unsafe, the non disclosure of Ads is wrong, and so it's the lies she tells and the fact people are shut down on the Facebook site for simply pointing out safety. Anything about her appearance isn't fair game

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.