Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why she can't cut the grass. I did it 9 months pregnant. To be fair only did it to bring in labour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I understand that this thread is based on opinions of her and not facts but I just wondered if people were thinking that she made this page from the offset to be purposely vindictive or if it's developed. I read these threads and thought you know that's the opinion of some then I i watched her this morning interview and it was like watching a totally different person compared to her insta, like her insta is a made up person, like some have said an alter ego. I followed her when she had a million 'followers' already so I don't know what she was like at the start. I agree her methods to make money on her page are not with the best interests of her 'hinchers'.
This thread and the others aren't just "based on opinions of her and not facts" there are plenty of screenshots of actual factual information on ALL of the threads.
You said in your initial comment that you "had read all the threads" so you must have seen the facts for yourself.

Reactions: 4
It's this it's only a quid tit she's drip feeding people. Yes it is only a quid, but those pounds add up, quickly. It's like when somethings £2.99, because that seems a much better deal than £3.00! Her hold on people is worrying. I saw a woman had bought a shark hoover a couple of weeks after she'd already bought a Dyson. She was fretting about telling hubbie. That is easily £700.00/£800.00 on hoovers! I was thinking I wish I had that kind of disposable income, not thinking of credit cards, HP or catalogues. I think she should offer a warning about spending beyond your means. She can dress it up however she likes. Who knows maybe that's against her teams protocol, doing the decent thing.
And the thing is, the Hoover can't be that good because they're still all using a squeegy to pull up the carpet anyway! If I spent 100+ on a hoover you better bet I want to hoover a room and be done with it, not hoovering, spraying 1001, mopping with zoflora then down on my hands and knees and squeegying too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Esstentially all I'm asking if everyone believes that she has set all this up to intentionally be deceptive from the beginning. I have read all the threads whether you believe that to be true or not isn't really my concern, I've read all that's been said and some have said your opinion on the matter and others have said theirs. I agree she has bought her followers too, very suspicious. Irregardless of her current situation what I'm asking is if the position she is now is because of temptation of millions of ££ or because it was her plan all along from the beginning.

I also think that if you have a talent in sales you should use it and I'm not agreeing with her methods, trust me, you should use it for good which I don't think think she is - but I don't really know at the same time it's really a bit of a mind duck. Personally I wouldn't even start any kind of page at all especially with anxiety.

P.s when you start a sentence with "I'm not being funny" it usually means you're being funny
For someone who comes across as articulate and intelligent you seem to be asking a lot of questions about what "everyone believes" and on another comment asking "what we are thinking" etc., ?

Reactions: 3
My hoover cost a fraction of how much a shark costs, we've got cats and I've never needed to squeegy my stair carpet. I once rubbed an old croc on a step after seeing it online that the static it creates will pick up pet hair, this was years ago, but it didn't pick up anything. See, my hoover works! It's a very old Henry by the way.

Just an observation. The very last grid post (the bedroom) it’s says ‘gifted items tagged’ one of which is the wallpaper, now I’m pretty sure the bedroom was decorated before all this ‘hunch stuff’ I mean correct me if I’m wrong (not sure if it got decorated again with all free stuff) but why would she be gifted with free wallpaper at the time of decorating her house?, she wasn’t on Instagram then and her house was done when she started her cleaning stuff..it’s all weird

Reactions: 13
And the thing is, the Hoover can't be that good because they're still all using a squeegy to pull up the carpet anyway! If I spent 100+ on a hoover you better bet I want to hoover a room and be done with it, not hoovering, spraying 1001, mopping with zoflora then down on my hands and knees and squeegying too.
I’ve seen so many people on the Hinch fb pages buy a shark then complain about it not working properly so it can’t be that good lol

I’m waiting for the swipe up link for some “dirt” on eBay so her minions can also plant herbs in the dirt to put on there natchos

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just an observation. The very last grid post (the bedroom) it’s says ‘gifted items tagged’ one of which is the wallpaper, now I’m pretty sure the bedroom was decorated before all this ‘hunch stuff’ I mean correct me if I’m wrong (not sure if it got decorated again with all free stuff) but why would she be gifted with free wallpaper at the time of decorating her house?, she wasn’t on Instagram then and her house was done when she started her cleaning stuff..it’s all weird
Nothing about her Insta account rings true. I bet she's using bots/pods, anything that increases followers with minimum effort.

Reactions: 5
Someone fill me in!! I can’t see in her stories what everyone is on about!!

On another note this was the response I got to a comment I had made to another persons comment (Karen’s comment if anyone remembers a few posts back) about her being paid for swipe ups. I can’t cope with the fact people do not know!! I now can’t find my previous comment either to put this person straight! EDIT: I have found the comment & now replied.
View attachment 9647
There’s this Incase her followers need to be educated.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Really?

These Hinchers are mad.

Being grateful for a lazy husband? The bar is REAL LOW

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
And her bump isn’t huge yet so that’s not hindering her from doing certain tasks! By the time I was about 7 months pregnant, I was a giant and couldn’t bend over/get on the floor without being a stranded beach whale for the rest of the day. She can easily do pretty much everything she gets him to 🙄
I disagree
I was very slim both of my pregnancies but I wouldn’t even think about mowing the lawn.

I had terrible sciatica, carpol tunnel and backache. It did stop me from doing simple manual tasks such as hoovering and it did put me out of breath and shattered for the days I did hoover/mop etc

Everyone experience pregnancy differently so you can’t judge someone else on your experiance

Reactions: 4
Really?

These Hinchers are mad.

Being grateful for a lazy husband? The bar is REAL LOW
This right here is low. This is what Hinch has created, unfulfilled women in 2019 wishing for a simpler time, a time of oppression. Disgusts me MATE.

Reactions: 10
I think she has had it redone she had the decorators in before Christmas.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.