Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think people would leave as they found but sadly this isn't always the case. I thought about renting a property out but decided against it because of some of the horror stories.
I can imagine [emoji37]

Reactions: 1
she's fantastic at subterfuge. As long as I have a hole in my arse, I won't believe she has anxiety. She must know there is medication? Surely the doctor is the best person to ask? Stop your swipe ups, countless adds, deceiving your friend, raking in the cash at their expense, literally.... boom you may feel better. Could it be that easy? My guess it's another blatant attempt to fool people (again) or still.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This week in particular with the book coming out, she's going to be doing press etc, it's more important than ever for this forum not to get personal and nasty towards her. I'm not saying that to defend her, she's either going to sink or swim and it'll be enough to just stand back and watch it unfold.

Reactions: 30
This week in particular with the book coming out, she's going to be doing press etc, it's more important than ever for this forum not to get personal and nasty towards her. I'm not saying that to defend her, she's either going to sink or swim and it'll be enough to just stand back and watch it unfold.

And boy does she know how crucial this is for her too, with the rant this morning about how April is her big month, anxiety bla bla blaaaaaah...

I have a big feeling she will flop this month, maybe she’ll stumble up on herself on TV, come across as the blatant salesperson she is or perhaps just come across badly to new and old audiences... I guess we will see but it will be interesting to watch it unfold.

And I totally agree about the ‘mood’ of this thread, the more appearances she does the more people will stumble upon this site and so it’s more important than ever to focus on the corrupt sales, rudeness and general bad behaviour from Sophie rather than her makeup, body or pregnancy... all of which are not relevant and will only turn people off this thread and the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just read her stories this morning. She mentioned a couple of times that she can’t wait for May to come so April will be over. Now if I was a hincher and going to be meeting her on the book tour I think I would be offended!! She says she can’t wait to meet her hinchers but also wants April to be over!! Make up ur mind Sophie!!

Reactions: 20
It’s quite frightening when you can see the impact she is having on people. I work in two different areas of London, one very affluent and one full of tower blocks, single parent families and high levels of unemployed. I can guarantee the affluent ladies will have no idea who Mrs Hinch is whereas the less well off are falling over themselves to follow her and be like her. It’s so sad to see these young mums who are clearly struggling with money and life in general spending their last bit of money on cleaning products and then realising that actually their problems can’t be Zoflora’d away!

• Sad
  • Heart
Today has probably got to be the day I unfollow and block, I can't stomach the utter bullshit anymore. Those stories today! Why not share the messages calling you out? Not trolling...calling you out! How she's not sick in her own mouth I will never know.

Reactions: 10
Today has probably got to be the day I unfollow and block, I can't stomach the utter bullshit anymore. Those stories today! Why not share the messages calling you out? Not trolling...calling you out! How she's not sick in her own mouth I will never know.
I've been left on read.

Reactions: 3
I was in a shop today together with two hinchers. One of them had 1001,.buddy, cif wipes, mountain air zoflora and was considering buying Ariel, because Mrs grinch uses it 😂😂😂😂

God save the Queen. And the nation from hinchuenza.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I want millions of followers so I can get sent a book to promote for her for free.....not!!! Kept the TV and radio quiet didn't she hmmm so not really all in this together!!

Reactions: 7
Because shes so self absorbed. She'll do her best not to let anything stain the Mrs Hinch personna that her and her management have worked hard on. I'm hoping they're as irresponsible as her and haven't tutored her so that she slips and says or does something stupid that wakes her army up

Reactions: 6
So the latest “drama” is that she doesn’t know how to dress herself 🙄
This is the girl who is groomed within an inch of her life on her personal
Instagram.
Gleam would have arranged stylists and had the outfits available for her. It’s how it’s done.
Smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.