Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the epitome of Narcasstic and shes bloody horrendous for it. The only "mental health" condition she has. And her "anxiety" is probably not getting the admiration she desires.

The least she could have done for those reaching out was send them a little hamper or something rather than gifting out to her own family and friends. But no she spends more time addressing trolls and showing her displeasure when she isn't worshipped!

Reactions: 19
Couldn’t help myself, I’m really annoyed!
Absolutely proud of you! She needs to be called out. She’s not as nice as people think. I’m sorry you went through such a horrible loss. I hope you are keeping your head up and reaching out to people who genuinely care about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My dad cried when he saw me in my wedding dress but I didn’t film it, turn it black and white and add cheesy music to show the world. I’ve seen this witches wedding pics more than my own. Boring af

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've asked this before but with no response, but can someone shed some light on this story about her blocking someone who lost triplets? What exactly happened?

@Noseycow I’m not sure wishing you a happy Mother’s Day is the right thing to say because it’s so bittersweet but you are still a mummy nonetheless so happy Mother’s Day 😘. So proud of you for having the strength to send her that message! Thinking of you today and happy Mother’s Day to the rest of you mummies too. It’s so ignorant and hypocritical of her to post that message after blocking you so cold heartedly. It really angered me when I read it... doesn’t it piss you off when people worship people who aren’t worthy of it. If only these hinchers who think aww how sweet of her knew the truth. It’s annoying when you can see through somebody’s bull yet others don’t but it’s only a matter of time before the mask slips.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've asked this before but with no response, but can someone shed some light on this story about her blocking someone who lost triplets? What exactly happened?
Look on clean_honest_living. She's got it on there , the lady who this happened to is also on here

Reactions: 7
The member on here @Noseycow lost her triplets quite late in pregnancy. She mailed SH to thank her for giving her some motivation to get through such a tough time explaining the circumstance. SH blocked her in response.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I could have literally written this! I don’t go out in public if I can avoid it, I don’t take my children to school I sit in the same 4 walls all day every day for fear of going out. If it is a less crowded place where I know there are a small handful of people I can sometimes manage, some day’s I do some days I don’t. It all depends on the severity of my anxiety that day, I couldn’t do a live on Instagram, I couldn’t go shopping and record myself, I can’t even put a filter free photo on of myself because I have very low self esteem. I certainly couldn’t go and do a book signing meet and greet! That would be my worst nightmare. I could schedule it and arrange it but getting me to turn up is a completely different ball game
My anxiety got so bad I got to a point I was scared of everything and became agoraphobic. Thought it would pass but 23 years I’m still here in my 4 walls. Anxiety is so real if you really have it but I think the grinch is mistaking nervous and excited for anxiety and taking the piss. Warm hugs to all of us with real anxiety x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The member on here @Noseycow lost her triplets quite late in pregnancy. She mailed SH to thank her for giving her some motivation to get through such a tough time explaining the circumstance. SH blocked her in response.
Do we know that's why she blocked her though? I know I'm gonna get stick for standing up for the Hinch, but despite her flaws, I find it hard to believe that she was blocked for that exact reason. I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me [emoji1745]

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Do we know that's why she blocked her though? I know I'm gonna get stick for standing up for the Hinch, but despite her flaws, I find it hard to believe that she was blocked for that exact reason. I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me [emoji1745]
I think there were a few other people with similar stories, no where near as devastating as the lady who lost her babies, but others spoke of reaching out to her about the mental health and the debt they’d ended up buying the shark hoovers etc, and they were blocked too.
I don’t think anyone’s shown screen shots etc. from what people have said, she has a history of blocking followers who try and contact her when bad things are happening to them.

Reactions: 13
I cleaned my home all the time,
No problem , I thought
I made things shine.
Then came the day
The hinch army was born,
I sprayed lenor all over and zoflored the lawn.
I put cif on my sink,
I put pine down my loo,
I hung a domestos
And added some bloo.
I put Lenor sheets down my sofa,
In my pillows they hid
Wax melts in my burners
Next to my baskets with lids.
You see it's easy to just be this way
We're all in this together
Just swipe on Ebay.
I'm taking your money
Until then I wont rest
I'm living off your swipe ups
So to you all the best.
🤣😂
Insta keeps crashing on my phone so I'm amusing myself
Should print , frame and gift it to her 👌🏻😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think there were a few other people with similar stories, no where near as devastating as the lady who lost her babies, but others spoke of reaching out to her about the mental health and the debt they’d ended up buying the shark hoovers etc, and they were blocked too.
I don’t think anyone’s shown screen shots etc. from what people have said, she has a history of blocking followers who try and contact her when bad things are happening to them.
Blocking is extreme, she could've just ignored, not so unkind.

Reactions: 6
Are the only photos of her family she has ones from her wedding? It just screams narcissist to me to post photos from a day all about her every single time there's anything happening about someone else.
Because it’s an advert for the venue. That 30K wedding probably cost half that if not less. The advert/link was posted earlier in the thread. There is zero privacy if you are connected or related to The Hinch

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.