Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I am new and I would appreciate your honesty. I have read all the threads and I still follow her and watch her stories, I can't say I have been 'caught' by her BUT I do like Mrs Hinch as she portrays herself to be and since reading your comments I also appreciate her a business woman because a gal has gotta do what a gal gotta do sometimes.

By no means am I part of the army, I understand your conerns with the environment and the seemingly lack of honesty with her posts. Ultimately what I would like to ask you all is if you think she started this page innocently (Because I suffer with anxiety myself and the last thing I would want is 2 mil followers watching my every move) or if she started this with the full intention to be dishonest and dupe people into buying things, getting into debt etc? I dont blame her for wanting to make money, in the society we live in today some people - not me, feel insignificant without money/fame unfortunately... but I just really want to know if you do think that she is doing all these things in a fake manner purposely or if she is just making the most of what's offered. Thank you!

Reactions: 4
Just looked at h

Since when did having a different opinion to someone become trolling or bullying?
Didn’t you know no one is allowed their own opinion? They don’t realize they’re hypocrites. Everyone has talked tit, everyone’s had their own own opinion and who ever says they haven’t is full of tit. But because we are talking about the Queen we are the trolls and bullies. The cult can’t handle their Queen being ridiculed.

Okay, I am new and I would appreciate your honesty. I have read all the threads and I still follow her and watch her stories, I can't say I have been 'caught' by her BUT I do like Mrs Hinch as she portrays herself to be and since reading your comments I also appreciate her a business woman because a gal has gotta do what a gal gotta do sometimes.

By no means am I part of the army, I understand your conerns with the environment and the seemingly lack of honesty with her posts. Ultimately what I would like to ask you all is if you think she started this page innocently (Because I suffer with anxiety myself and the last thing I would want is 2 mil followers watching my every move) or if she started this with the full intention to be dishonest and dupe people into buying things, getting into debt etc? I dont blame her for wanting to make money, in the society we live in today some people - not me, feel insignificant without money/fame unfortunately... but I just really want to know if you do think that she is doing all these things in a fake manner purposely or if she is just making the most of what's offered. Thank you!
She’s in it for the money. She doesn’t have anxiety. I think everything she does is dangerous. She’s constantly doing swipe ups. She ignores people who message her when they are in need. She does come off like a sweet person, but that’s just a front. She is fake as they come. She’s dishonest. Selfish. Greedy.

Reactions: 18

I think she's in it to profit, regardless of how it impacts her staunch Hinches physical or mental health. I do not believe she has anxiety( my opinion). There Are a few reasons for this. If she were my wife, sister, daughter etc I'd be very worried about her if she truly had anxiety. Especially with her being pregnant. I'd be asking her to say enough now...Maybe they have. If she genuinely feels trolled then it's detrimental to her well being. No amount of money or fame is worth that. Just an observation..she seems to be able to flit between aledged sadness to popping a face mask on and not being arsed. As an anxiety sufferer I couldn't keep putting myself out there and facing negativity. That's my opinion. Others may disagree.

Reactions: 15

I'm not being funny but if you've read all the threads as you say you have you would see we've talked about how her rise to fame was engineered by her her and her husband both having sales knowledge, and her management team paying for newspaper articles to help her rise to fame. She also bought thousands of followers special when he started out to help get her account off the ground. We're all of the opinion that this wasn't a happy accident and it was competely manufactured and calculated.

Also don't agree with your comment that "a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do", I dont have very much money but you don't see me trying to gain an insta following with the sole aim of fleecing mainly vulnerable people out of money with shady Ad's. It's hardly like she desperately needed the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she's in it to profit, regardless of how it impacts her staunch Hinches physical or mental health. I do not believe she has anxiety( my opinion). There Are a few reasons for this. If she were my wife, sister, daughter etc I'd be very worried about her if she truly had anxiety. Especially with her being pregnant. I'd be asking her to say enough now...Maybe they have. If she genuinely feels trolled then it's detrimental to her well being. No amount if money or fame is worth that. Just an observation..she seems to be able to flit between aledged sadness to popping a face mask on and not seemingly arsed. As an anxiety sufferer I couldn't keep putting myself out there and facing negativity. That's my opinion. Others may disagree.

Yes I agree I would concerned if it was a family member too but at the same time we don't see everything that happen she behind the scenes. Seriously I am struggling to figure this out. Initially I liked her then I read these threads and I thought wow and now I'm a mix between the two. I absolutely agree with you I couldnt face the negativity either and if in this day and age mental health is something to be taken advantage of to all the sufferes to gain something as little as money and fame then... damn!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She definitely reads this thread. I can't remember who said it but someone asked if when she mentions trolls, was she talking about tattle or actual trolls in her DMs. And today she posts a screen shot from a fake account. If she was really being trolled as hard as she claims why not post one that has an actual account? I'm sure not all trolls use fake accounts. I wonder if anyone has ever received an actual response from her in their DM? Everyone posts photos of her liking their posts, so I would assume if she responded they would post that. And I have never seen anyone post a screen shot of an actual message from her.

Reactions: 11
Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you witch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
First of all Rebecca, we’d like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule of spraying diluted disinfectant and fabric softener and throwing pens and cloths around, to sign up to this site.

If you type your leaders name into the search bar, you’ll see the light. Feel free to peruse at your lesuire. It really is a lot to take in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Didn’t you know no one is allowed their own opinion? They don’t realize they’re hypocrites. Everyone has talked tit, everyone’s had their own own opinion and who ever says they haven’t is full of tit. But because we are talking about the Queen we are the trolls and bullies. The cult can’t handle their Queen being ridiculed.

She’s in it for the money. She doesn’t have anxiety. I think everything she does is dangerous. She’s constantly doing swipe ups. She ignores people who message her when they are in need. She does come off like a sweet person, but that’s just a front. She is fake as they come. She’s dishonest. Selfish. Greedy.
Thank you for your honest view on it. I am a horribly cynical person and even I am sort of horrified since reading this thread that's somebody could be so deceiving to pretend to have anxiety. This is really why I wanted to ask

Reactions: 6
Thank you for your honest view on it. I am a horribly cynical person and even I am sort of horrified since reading this thread that's somebody could be so deceiving to pretend to have anxiety. This is really why I wanted to ask
Well they say money is the root of all evil.

Reactions: 10
I'm not being funny but if you've read all the threads as you say you have you would see we've talked about how her rise to fame was engineered by her her and her husband both having sales knowledge, and her management team paying for newspaper articles to help her rise to fame. She also bought thousands of followers special when he started out to help get her account off the ground. We're all of the opinion that this wasn't a happy accident and it was competely manufactured and calculated.

Also don't agree with your comment that "a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do", I dont have very much money but you don't see me trying to gain an insta following with the sole aim of fleecing mainly vulnerable people out of money with shady Ad's. It's hardly like she desperately needed the money.
Esstentially all I'm asking if everyone believes that she has set all this up to intentionally be deceptive from the beginning. I have read all the threads whether you believe that to be true or not isn't really my concern, I've read all that's been said and some have said your opinion on the matter and others have said theirs. I agree she has bought her followers too, very suspicious. Irregardless of her current situation what I'm asking is if the position she is now is because of temptation of millions of ££ or because it was her plan all along from the beginning.

I also think that if you have a talent in sales you should use it and I'm not agreeing with her methods, trust me, you should use it for good which I don't think think she is - but I don't really know at the same time it's really a bit of a mind duck. Personally I wouldn't even start any kind of page at all especially with anxiety.

P.s when you start a sentence with "I'm not being funny" it usually means you're being funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Esstentially all I'm asking if everyone believes that she has set all this up to intentionally be deceptive from the beginning. I have read all the threads whether you believe that to be true or not isn't really my concern, I've read all that's been said and some have said your opinion on the matter and others have said theirs. I agree she has bought her followers too, very suspicious. Irregardless of her current situation what I'm asking is if the position she is now is because of temptation of millions of ££ or because it was her plan all along from the beginning.

I also think that if you have a talent in sales you should use it and I'm not agreeing with her methods, trust me, you should use it for good which I don't think think she is - but I don't really know at the same time it's really a bit of a mind duck. Personally I wouldn't even start any kind of page at all especially with anxiety.

P.s when you start a sentence with "I'm not being funny" it usually means you're being funny
We can only surmise her intentions. We will never know for sure. We will have our opinions on it and opinions are not fact. However there is enough evidence to suggest that currently, the immediate past and probable future, She's clawed/clawing every penny in! With no concern of the people she's influencing.

Reactions: 4
We can only surmise her intentions. We will never know for sure. We will have our opinions on it and opinions are not fact. However there is enough evidence to suggest that currently, the immediate past and probable future, She's clawed/clawing every penny in! With no concern of the people she's influencing.
I understand that this thread is based on opinions of her and not facts but I just wondered if people were thinking that she made this page from the offset to be purposely vindictive or if it's developed. I read these threads and thought you know that's the opinion of some then I i watched her this morning interview and it was like watching a totally different person compared to her insta, like her insta is a made up person, like some have said an alter ego. I followed her when she had a million 'followers' already so I don't know what she was like at the start. I agree her methods to make money on her page are not with the best interests of her 'hinchers'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She could just turn off the ability for anybody to DM her like just about everyone with a large following does, but that would damage the "close friend Sophie" brand and her engagement.

Anyone with a decent following will get troll messages and someone as popular as her probably has multiple virtual assistants so she never has to read nasty messages. Just seems like a ploy to get sympathy and engagement.

These messages from people you don't follow/haven't allowed show up like a spam folder hidden away on Instagram under message requests.
The book signing is soon, right? I've lost touch really but something told me April. History has shown whenever she has something 'big' happening, in order to make it a success she throws a wild sympathy story out there. Works every time.

She's MASSIVELY manipulative.

Reactions: 13
What did you put? you naughty girl you 🤣
I just replied to someone who said they don’t think she gets paid for swipe ups 😂 My words were - I think you’ll find if you go to her Buy Now highlights you’ll see all the swipe ups have AD on them & are linked to eBay & 10 mins later I was a goner 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.