Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80schild

It is not illegal.
It can’t be illegal but it’s bad practice. If you take a photo it’s inevitable that you’ll get people in the back ground however she was deliberately pointing out people which was wrong considering the size of her account.
If I’m taking a picture I’m going to put online I’m always careful not to get close ups of any children on it particularly but it’s impossible not to get people in the background.

Sorry but I need to vent! Twinkle little twat is really getting under my skin lately! What a shit stirring little bitch. I’ve never seen someone who loves to have drama so much in all my life. Every few days she’s having murder with someone different like wtf is wrong with her? It’s like a cycle...she has trouble, she rants about it, she says she’s going to say no more about it, she posts positive quotes and BAM she has trouble again.

She seriously needs to grow up! And that’s coming from someone of a similar age who also has 2 kids.
Who is this twinkle?

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
She's had that chandelier for about 6 months from the look of her grid posts, wonder why she never mentioned it before (or did I miss it?) anyway looks OTT, I preferred the glass light thing she had before.

Anyway I'm away now, you'll know from my previous posts I was hooked on Hinchy after suffering some metal health issues and was fairly devastated to learn she's a PR machine based salesperson and not the "normal girl cleaning her house" - and I came down to earth with a bit of a bump. I'm grateful to some of the posts that I've read on here as it helped me get things in perspective. But being a bit naïve I didn't realise what tattle was - and while it's been great getting a bit of a reality check I'm not into all the trolling and hating stuff either - as I said some of the posts and people on here are fab and I'm really grateful, but recently it's all comments about her looks, her size, her pregnancy, her address, what she cooks, what she eats etc etc. I'm all for outing her as a fake and a phony with regard to her "cleaning" and undisclosed ads, but the other stuff is getting really nasty and irrelevant. I'm sure I'll get a load of name calling and insults myself now for that opinion so think I'll leave quietly so I don't have to read it haha.

Thanks again though for all the useful posts and helping me to see that I had been hoodwinked by a saleswoman while I was feeling vulnerable.
People ask questions and voice their opinion, doesn't mean we all agree but what you've said is right, welcome 😘

Minestronesoup

So she magically decided to melt chocolate the same time as she wanted to show off her sponsored goody

Not going to lie. This gift cut me deep. I love chocolate. I want it gifted. If she goes after galaxy I will be devestated

which website do we find out about planning permission
Maldon planning permissions, just Google it
I've got into the website ok and nothing has changed, still been refused