Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I am new and I would appreciate your honesty. I have read all the threads and I still follow her and watch her stories, I can't say I have been 'caught' by her BUT I do like Mrs Hinch as she portrays herself to be and since reading your comments I also appreciate her a business woman because a gal has gotta do what a gal gotta do sometimes.

By no means am I part of the army, I understand your conerns with the environment and the seemingly lack of honesty with her posts. Ultimately what I would like to ask you all is if you think she started this page innocently (Because I suffer with anxiety myself and the last thing I would want is 2 mil followers watching my every move) or if she started this with the full intention to be dishonest and dupe people into buying things, getting into debt etc? I dont blame her for wanting to make money, in the society we live in today some people - not me, feel insignificant without money/fame unfortunately... but I just really want to know if you do think that she is doing all these things in a fake manner purposely or if she is just making the most of what's offered. Thank you!
“A gal has gotta do what a gal gotta do sometimes”
Erm no. Not at all.

I’ve only ever done 2 ads on my account. I’ve been sent a lot of offers and out of them I’ve only ever accepted 2. When you start trying to flog everything en masse, I believe that you loose any sort of integrity and why the hell should people even listen to you when you appear to be in love with every bloody product? She’s spinning a lie and people are sucked in and hanging on every word she says.

So yes whilst it is lovely to make money through Instagram, I feel that it’s more important to have some self respect. If anyone ever messaged me seeking help like the countless messages she gets and I ignored them? I’d be ashamed of myself and would feel as though I’d failed with everything my account was trying to achieve.

And let’s face it, she managed to purchase a £300k+ house without the benefit of Instagram money so I’m sure she was never struggling prior to setting her account up. It’s all about money and everything she posts is calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just offering my two pennies worth to this ... I think the Mrs Hinch persona was calculated right from the beginning. They found a gap in a very competitive social media market and have exploited it very successfully. I don’t think they could have known at the start how big the “hinching” brand and hype would become what with the hashtags, the hinch army etc.

I think a lot of what she portrays is really her but exaggerated and she’s almost become a parody of her true self. Let’s face it - it’s hard to pretend to be someone you’re not for such a long period of time and with such consistency.

I think she’s got very carried away with the hype and I do think she’s bitten off more than she can chew. Which is why I reckon she’ll leave all this pretty soon probably around the time the baby is born. Maybe she’ll reinvent herself for the future .

Reactions: 23
All we need to remember is that she was calling herself Mrs Hinch before she even got married. She created a brand for herself which tells me that she had this carefully planned out way before she started to get noticed.

Reactions: 30
I just replied to someone who said they don’t think she gets paid for swipe ups 😂 My words were - I think you’ll find if you go to her Buy Now highlights you’ll see all the swipe ups have AD on them & are linked to eBay & 10 mins later I was a goner 😂
Are there no rules against censorship?

Reactions: 3
Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you witch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
At least this one didn’t call us middle aged 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you witch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
I am sure we sad bastards will find something to complain about. The difference between us sad bastards and you braindead sheep is that we have freewill where as you lack imagination so much that you feel the need to be a clone.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for your honest view on it. I am a horribly cynical person and even I am sort of horrified since reading this thread that's somebody could be so deceiving to pretend to have anxiety. This is really why I wanted to ask
I overheard a group of young mums chatting last weekend. "Unfortunately I've contracted anxiety" like it's pneumonia or something. It's the new diagnosis everyone has to have, which the dim seem to think you can catch. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey guys I’m new and reading this mega thread I thought i’d add my opinion.
Opinions on the Hinch are she’s totally self absorbed like I’ve never witnessed before. My main issue with her is the lack of consideration for people who struggle to afford food yet want to go and buy cleaning products to keep up with her. I’m also baffled by her total lack of care for the planet surely we all know that amount of chemicals are so harmful for the environment and ‘dorgeous henry’ too. It’s insane!
I have lots of ‘Hinch Army’ friends and the tide is definitely turning....

Reactions: 26
You know how these days we look back at the 1980s/early 90s for example and think, ha ha remember when as kids we used to wear shell suits and listen to music on a cassette and the TV only had three channels etc etc..... Do you think in 30 years time, we will be looking back in the same way and going, "Oh good lord do you remember that crazy Hinch woman in 2019 who named her sponges and tried to convince us we needed 1000 different cleaning products, and that spraying disinfectant on a dog was actual thing she did.....LOL crazy times".....

I really don't think the Hinch army brigade realise exactly how ridiculous this whole thing is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's this it's only a quid tit she's drip feeding people. Yes it is only a quid, but those pounds add up, quickly. It's like when somethings £2.99, because that seems a much better deal than £3.00! Her hold on people is worrying. I saw a woman had bought a shark hoover a couple of weeks after she'd already bought a Dyson. She was fretting about telling hubbie. That is easily £700.00/£800.00 on hoovers! I was thinking I wish I had that kind of disposable income, not thinking of credit cards, HP or catalogues. I think she should offer a warning about spending beyond your means. She can dress it up however she likes. Who knows maybe that's against her teams protocol, doing the decent thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's this it's only a quid tit she's drip feeding people. Yes it is only a quid, but those pounds add up, quickly. It's like when somethings £2.99, because that seems a much better deal than £3.00! Her hold on people is worrying. I saw a woman had bought a shark hoover a couple of weeks after she'd already bought a Dyson. She was fretting about telling hubbie. That is easily £700.00/£800.00 on hoovers! I was thinking I wish I had that kind of disposable income, not thinking of credit cards, HP or catalogues. I think she should offer a warning about spending beyond your means. She can dress it up however she likes. Who knows maybe that's against her teams protocol, doing the decent thing.
She’s preying on the naive, they won’t entertain comments on their Facebook groups about profits made from swipe ups, because they don’t even realise they are being sold to in that way. Easy prey, easy target.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just offering my two pennies worth to this ... I think the Mrs Hinch persona was calculated right from the beginning. They found a gap in a very competitive social media market and have exploited it very successfully. I don’t think they could have known at the start how big the “hinching” brand and hype would become what with the hashtags, the hinch army etc.

I think a lot of what she portrays is really her but exaggerated and she’s almost become a parody of her true self. Let’s face it - it’s hard to pretend to be someone you’re not for such a long period of time and with such consistency.

I think she’s got very carried away with the hype and I do think she’s bitten off more than she can chew. Which is why I reckon she’ll leave all this pretty soon probably around the time the baby is born. Maybe she’ll reinvent herself for the future .
I agree with everything you’ve said, I truly believe she will either slow down/do less “cleaning” and it’ll be the sewing, gardening, baby things that will be next on her master plan for world domination! But I do think she will step away for a bit at some point.
The more I read the posts of the people who have reached out to her & had no reply is really upsetting and shows how little she gives a tit, it’s all about the fast buck & riding the wave whilst she can. She could turn it around and actual reach out to her followers (as we all know she watches these threads, hey Soph! 😂) but I think she likes not having the connection with them - like she’s above it!

Reactions: 13
People want to belong, this is the price of admission. It won't last, they'll realise their lives are the same, be even sadder and lonely. Mrs H is just QVC for the younger crowd. 🙄 And of course, it's the eternal build them up then knock them down. Mrs H will have made her money by then, she's not getting a TV show, too wooden even for quest red.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Co
The book signing is soon, right? I've lost touch really but something told me April. History has shown whenever she has something 'big' happening, in order to make it a success she throws a wild sympathy story out there. Works every time.

She's MASSIVELY manipulative.
couldnt agree more, she always 3 steps ahead . That mag thing she did and her mentioning gastric band was to get people interested in buying her book! And then she nearly lost her limbs or whatever it was (I didn’t read a hincher told me) I definitely think she’s going to quit soon and move house, because she mentioned trolls a lot recently..or it’s to get sympathy, either way she k owe what she’s doing. I certainly would never message her nasty things I would never ever do that to anyone , im sure no one on here would either. I just share my ‘opinions’on this thread with like minded people

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 9667Is it a competition? Who can shove the most tit( not literally) down their loo.
Oh my bleeping God! Imagine the fumes coming off that,they all say dont mix products I honestly think its going to end in disaster for someone and it's that what hopefully will wake these sheeple up to the dangers they are putting themselves and their families in 😤😩😬 I really hope nothing bad happens but if people continue as they are it will not end good!

Reactions: 8
The very people who worship her, struggling with their finances, self worth and mental health. The ones who think she has saved them, Could she cope with their lot in life? I think it is them Sophie Hinchliffe should be admiring not the other way around! If this sounds patronising I assure you it is not my intention. I wish I was a quid behind her, instead of counting each penny!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.