Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion
Mrs Bavington#6 Beggy Bavington @ This, #that makes her look like a massive tw*t

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even the fathers day post for her husband hand to be about her at the end 😂 she's so self obsessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's what I thought!
Same as she bought 2 boxes the other week.
They're £13 if you include postage for 5 cookies.
And then the cookie pies work out at around £18 each including postage.
I could make loads for that price 😂
They’re expensive, but I really like Emily who makes them so I’d happily support just the once. Although I’m sure she’s bought more than one lot from her so that’s a lot of money!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion -

Mrs Bavington #6 - Affiliate codes, hashtags, meals that make you want to gag

They’re expensive, but I really like Emily who makes them so I’d happily support just the once. Although I’m sure she’s bought more than one lot from her so that’s a lot of money!
No good for people who are on sw though, like Bav and co

Reactions: 2
Not many pics or stories from Bav lately, especially food pics. Wonder if she’s reading on here 🤔😂

I wonder if she’s just not been eating SW type food and therefore doesn’t want to share it with the world 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry my question annoyed you. I didn’t mean to wind anyone up. I was just browsing through some of the topics and looked this one up on Instagram out of curiosity but couldn’t see anything major jumping out at me. I went back a few pages in the thread but wondered if someone be could sum it up in a sentence or two. I really didn’t mean to cause offence or anything, I was just curious.
Shes basically an utter twit. Spends a ridiculous amount of money on popsy dresses, never off duty t shirts and bravissimo bras. She refers to herself as Mummy, calls her Husband Daddy. She lost weight, she covers all her food in jd seasonings and she can't actually cook for tit.

She consistently broke lockdown rules then lied about it, she has a boy and a girl and has shared their names, ages and schools on Instagram. She has shared where she Ioves and you can easily find her house on Rightmove. She has shared her bra size, pictures of herself in her bra, her untidy and dirty house and films her husband doing work on the garden while laughing at him. He then fell out of a tree, hurt his back and needed emergency hospital treatment as well as surgery. She complained about that, then complained about the NHS. Thanks to her oversharing, she filmed her husband in the hospital in pain and on pain relief.

For about two months, she has been begging for a free Cricut machine and tagging hobbycraft and Cricut in the said posts. She knits a tit ton of tit toys and is rude when people ask if they can buy one.

She has burnt butternut squash with everything, is in a choir but sings like a bag of cats being swung at a wall and loves the band G4 (I think?!) she cannot hold her drink and took photos of a butler in the buffs penis and balls and shared that over Instagram then got huffy and took it down.

She strongly believes that boys are blue and girls are pink, this is reflected in her own children. She has her own school picture hanging on her wall.

She has tit foot tattoos and tit hair and awful dress sense. The only thing she keeps private is where she works though she left her Sainsburys jacket hanging over her bannister in one of her grid pics.

Think that's pretty much everything.

To sum it up, she thinks she's the whole cheese, she's not, she's just the smell.

Why am I not bloody surprised! Princess for connie, dinosaur for austin 🙄 also why the hell has she bought D and M sun catchers, surprised she didn't buy herself a W for wife, she's so sad! Someone needs to give the woman an intervention and remind her she has a name!
W for wife, W for wanker and W for WTF when we see her next clothes purchase 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Please tell me she didn't pay for that hair colour last year (also please don't go back to it!). It's got more stripes than a tiger.

Please tell me she didn't pay for that hair colour last year (also please don't go back to it!). It's got more stripes than a tiger.
Daddy (whichever one) will have paid a pretty penny for it!

Looks like the bad wash in wash out hair dyes I’d do with my friends at a sleepover aged 13. 😬

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised if she's working in a supermarket with those nails. Where I work no-one is allowed nail varnish whether you are picking, on checkouts, replenishment or counters. I assumed by her odd shifts she might be picking or replenishment but not with nails like that.

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised if she's working in a supermarket with those nails. Where I work no-one is allowed nail varnish whether you are picking, on checkouts, replenishment or counters. I assumed by her odd shifts she might be picking or replenishment but not with nails like that.
I worked at Tesco and varnish, gels and acrylics were allowed 🙂 rules might be varied for different places xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.