Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all getting a bit sticky with the discount code now 😂 with people complaining as Butternut’s given a code that is for £10 off - as long as you spend £30 at the checkout, but these t-shirts she keeps pushing are £26 so you’d need to buy something else to make it upto £30 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ This is why I’m careful with these advertised codes on Insta, particularly when pushed by twits like this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a cheeky witch 'it quite clearly states over £30' yeah it does but on your bleeping swipe up it didn't !! and she's spend £26 on a take-away so therefore thinks the tshirt is justified and good value as it washes well ? She's absolutley bleeping mental she really is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a cheeky witch 'it quite clearly states over £30' yeah it does but on your bleeping swipe up it didn't !! and she's spend £26 on a take-away so therefore thinks the tshirt is justified and good value as it washes well ? She's absolutley bleeping mental she really is !!
I just read that as 'but on your bleeping arse wipe it didn't' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Mrs Bavington #6 Bav your dinners are really grim and for the record you're not that thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion (be kind I'm new to this 😂)

MrsBav #6 Dinners you'd never feed to the dog, inviting "mates" round just to clean your bog!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mama life London must be making a bleeping killing selling those tops for 26 quid. I bet they are just cheap tops from primark with the writing ironed on. Fair enough having one, but whats this point in having a whole drawer of the same tops? Bav needs her head checked

Reactions: 10
Mama life London must be making a bleeping killing selling those tops for 26 quid. I bet they are just cheap tops from primark with the writing ironed on. Fair enough having one, but whats this point in having a whole drawer of the same tops? Bav needs her head checked
They're boring tshirts too

Reactions: 6
Spending so much on clothes wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t look like a whistling swede in everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I joined the popsy group on fb out of curiosity🙈 I have no words, everyone is a bav clone. The amount of posts about meaningless garbage. Bav is like a follower in a cult with all her posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.