Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I’m sorry my question annoyed you. I didn’t mean to wind anyone up. I was just browsing through some of the topics and looked this one up on Instagram out of curiosity but couldn’t see anything major jumping out at me. I went back a few pages in the thread but wondered if someone be could sum it up in a sentence or two. I really didn’t mean to cause offence or anything, I was just curious.
Shes basically an utter twat. Spends a ridiculous amount of money on popsy dresses, never off duty t shirts and bravissimo bras. She refers to herself as Mummy, calls her Husband Daddy. She lost weight, she covers all her food in jd seasonings and she can't actually cook for shit.

She consistently broke lockdown rules then lied about it, she has a boy and a girl and has shared their names, ages and schools on Instagram. She has shared where she Ioves and you can easily find her house on Rightmove. She has shared her bra size, pictures of herself in her bra, her untidy and dirty house and films her husband doing work on the garden while laughing at him. He then fell out of a tree, hurt his back and needed emergency hospital treatment as well as surgery. She complained about that, then complained about the NHS. Thanks to her oversharing, she filmed her husband in the hospital in pain and on pain relief.

For about two months, she has been begging for a free Cricut machine and tagging hobbycraft and Cricut in the said posts. She knits a shit ton of shit toys and is rude when people ask if they can buy one.

She has burnt butternut squash with everything, is in a choir but sings like a bag of cats being swung at a wall and loves the band G4 (I think?!) she cannot hold her drink and took photos of a butler in the buffs penis and balls and shared that over Instagram then got huffy and took it down.

She strongly believes that boys are blue and girls are pink, this is reflected in her own children. She has her own school picture hanging on her wall.

She has shit foot tattoos and shit hair and awful dress sense. The only thing she keeps private is where she works though she left her Sainsburys jacket hanging over her bannister in one of her grid pics.

Think that's pretty much everything.

To sum it up, she thinks she's the whole cheese, she's not, she's just the smell.

Why am I not bloody surprised! Princess for connie, dinosaur for austin 🙄 also why the hell has she bought D and M sun catchers, surprised she didn't buy herself a W for wife, she's so sad! Someone needs to give the woman an intervention and remind her she has a name!
W for wife, W for wanker and W for WTF when we see her next clothes purchase 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Basicbizatch

I am dying that they all say cereal. How did you ever cope before they were labelled Bav? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh no ITS ALL CEREAL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200520-214121_WhatsApp.jpg

Organised my kitchen 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Fanaff

VIP Member
Ok, what’s the deal with this lady? I’d never seen her before until I read this thread. She looks pretty inoffensive to me on first look - why is she not?
Not being rude but why bother commenting on this thread then! Either read the thread and see for yourself or ignore it! It’s quite simple

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Greygoose

Ok, what’s the deal with this lady? I’d never seen her before until I read this thread. She looks pretty inoffensive to me on first look - why is she not?
She lives to gender stereotype her kids, which annoys me.

Her mum and dad bought her a house and when people asked her about affording it she posted a really entitled story on insta where she basically said "my parents bought me a house, boohoo, sorry yours didn't" 😒

She went on a hen do where there was a naked butler. She decided to snap a picture up his apron of his genitalia and posted in on her stories calling it a "money shot" when people called her out she was rude and immature as usualllllll! 😂 Hate her, she can't handle any criticism!

She calls her husband daddy, he does literally everything for them all, including straight after emergent back surgery which she took pictures of him in pain before he had it. She also sagged off the nhs like 2 days beforw his back surgery!

Her kids once had a stomach bug and instead of cleaning it up she took pictures of herself looking annoyed and the kids looking sick and posted them on insta to make her husband feel bad for being out with friends (the only time Iver ever known him go anywhere without her 🙄) she said she 'doesn't so sick' and left all the sick covered bedding in the garage for her husband to clean. But she still has about 20 'never off duty' shirts. When she does fuck all.

Shes not a nice person

• Wow
  • Sad

Lifeofastepmum

I also can confirm that one of those two “friends” Can’t stand her 🤣 small place is the Bedford area someone knows someone !

• Haha
  • Wow

swipe_up

VIP Member
E9F24BAF-AD67-4DE8-8B0A-5815702B6411.png

Oh Bav you cringey fucker.
I tell you what love, if you’ve got the time to arrange your snacks out on the lawn you really are never ON duty!
Daft cunt

• Haha
  • Wow

Howdedode

She's just a knob. Showing off 60 odd cans of pop and a billion butternut squashes. Not stockpiling at all are you Bav.

Also are you a complete idiot. We have a petrol mower and if you tie up the handle once you've started it you don't have to restart it every time you get to the end. Only an idiot wouldn't figure that out 🙄

Lockdown hasn't done her any favours, makes her look more selfish than ever, fatter than ever and not a very nice person at all. I'm working 2 part time key worker jobs, homeschooling, running my home, checking on neighbours, and making face masks for those who need them. What has she done for anyone? I'm sure her mum needed a knitted elephant, I barely have time to have a shower let alone paint and change nail colours every other night.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

WhatABore

VIP Member
That may have been me 😂

I get annoyed when she constantly goes on about how fat she was and how disgusting.
I follow another SW lady who I actually grew up with. And she is constantly posting her old photos and saying how disgusting she was and how she's surprised people even wanted to talk to her.
Yet at one point, her highest weight was one of my targets to aim for!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

skintsocks

VIP Member
Spending so much on clothes wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t look like a whistling swede in everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Complaining about losing her fox and moon planner. Beggy beggy beggggg
no wonder she’s lost it, it’s buried underneath the piles of clutter scattered round her house. spend a day tidying up Bav you’ll find it then 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Instagram Sham

Am I right in thinking she has a dyson AirWrap? Coz if I spent £450 on one and still had Lego hair I would be pissed.

• Haha

Greygoose

I think her father or someone else is either named on the mortgage as a partial owner, or he's given them a huge wedge without a doubt. Her husband can't be earning that much. Plus they have two small children. That drops the amount you can lend straight away. The way she spends too, without earning. Something doesn't add up at all.

Yeah her mum and dad put the deposit down I think, she admitted it when they moved in and people called her out, she posted a really snotty entitled story to insta saying "boohoo your dad didn't buy you a house mine did" (please tell me someone else remembers this because it's one of the main reasons I hate her 😂)

• Wow
  • Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Oh my... this woman. I have so many issues with this post... Never off duty top on a post about being off duty as the kids are in school and she's doing sweet FA. She spends a lot of time ironing but that t-shirt is a creased mess. Going home to do nothing when her house is an undecorated, cluttered, dirty shit hole. She works a few hours a week and has only just started at her job, husband is working nights and she has the cheek to sit on her arse for 6 hours?!

Maz1930

Actually pissing myself at they labels ... god that makes all the difference “cereal” the shittiest font and absolutely pointless she is a first class wanker

• Haha