Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I not bloody surprised! Princess for connie, dinosaur for austin 🙄 also why the hell has she bought D and M sun catchers, surprised she didn't buy herself a W for wife, she's so sad! Someone needs to give the woman an intervention and remind her she has a name!

Reactions: 11
Thank you for the explanations! I can look at her feed in context now. I did a genuine LOL at “obsessed with butternut squash” 😂
Obsessed with spending her husbands and fathers money, brags that daddy bought her a house she never cleans... she's never off duty as a mum yet has all the time in the world to be rude to people, buy tit clothes, obsess over butternut squash, popsy dresses,... she has old lady hair, looks like a horse, she puts up incestuous photos of her children kissing and touching tongues... she begs for free stuff... she's an annoying bastard 😆😆😆😆 that's off the top of my head 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, what’s the deal with this lady? I’d never seen her before until I read this thread. She looks pretty inoffensive to me on first look - why is she not?
She lives to gender stereotype her kids, which annoys me.

Her mum and dad bought her a house and when people asked her about affording it she posted a really entitled story on insta where she basically said "my parents bought me a house, boohoo, sorry yours didn't" 😒

She went on a hen do where there was a naked butler. She decided to snap a picture up his apron of his genitalia and posted in on her stories calling it a "money shot" when people called her out she was rude and immature as usualllllll! 😂 dislike her, she can't handle any criticism!

She calls her husband daddy, he does literally everything for them all, including straight after emergent back surgery which she took pictures of him in pain before he had it. She also sagged off the nhs like 2 days beforw his back surgery!

Her kids once had a stomach bug and instead of cleaning it up she took pictures of herself looking annoyed and the kids looking sick and posted them on insta to make her husband feel bad for being out with friends (the only time Iver ever known him go anywhere without her 🙄) she said she 'doesn't so sick' and left all the sick covered bedding in the garage for her husband to clean. But she still has about 20 'never off duty' shirts. When she does duck all.

Shes not a nice person

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wasn't the stamp #gifted though? She's always plugging them
See what I have learned about this one is that ‘beggy bav’ summarises her very well. She tags a lot of companies and tries to nab herself a lot of freebies but very few come to fruition. She much keep pedigree chum bites going the amount she buys - only got sent a free box because the owner felt sorry for the Lego haired beg who keeps on tagging them 🤷🏻‍♀️

See what I have learned about this one is that ‘beggy bav’ summarises her very well. She tags a lot of companies and tries to nab herself a lot of freebies but very few come to fruition. She much keep pedigree chum bites going the amount she buys - only got sent a free box because the owner felt sorry for the Lego haired beg who keeps on tagging them 🤷🏻‍♀️
if I were the stamp company I would have sent each child one with their proper names and in a design which actually sold my product.... not BAVINGTON on a stamp. Hardly revolutionary or lovely and doesn’t make me want to buy. The right arse bought it herself when other Instagram begs were being gifted them and just tagged the company to make it look like it was gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She lives to gender stereotype her kids, which annoys me.

Her mum and dad bought her a house and when people asked her about affording it she posted a really entitled story on insta where she basically said "my parents bought me a house, boohoo, sorry yours didn't" 😒

She went on a hen do where there was a naked butler. She decided to snap a picture up his apron of his genitalia and posted in on her stories calling it a "money shot" when people called her out she was rude and immature as usualllllll! 😂 dislike her, she can't handle any criticism!

She calls her husband daddy, he does literally everything for them all, including straight after emergent back surgery which she took pictures of him in pain before he had it. She also sagged off the nhs like 2 days beforw his back surgery!

Her kids once had a stomach bug and instead of cleaning it up she took pictures of herself looking annoyed and the kids looking sick and posted them on insta to make her husband feel bad for being out with friends (the only time Iver ever known him go anywhere without her 🙄) she said she 'doesn't so sick' and left all the sick covered bedding in the garage for her husband to clean. But she still has about 20 'never off duty' shirts. When she does duck all.

Shes not a nice person
Haha I forgot about the hen do photo and the leaving the sick for her husband! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because it literally saves you reading through 75000 pages... for example I asked on Ben Greens thread or whatever he's called, someone kindly gave me a little round up and that was that. Whats the issue? Didn't realise there were rules to tattle. Maybe someone needs to write a disclaimer stating everyone must read through every page before posting 🙄
I asked about MOD and got told to read previous posts by mods 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thank you Bav for forgetting to take a picture before eating your tea, very kind of you it's saved me having the dream about the overcooked veg chasing the JD slop all-over the plate. Looking forward to seeing what Mr Bav cooks you for Father's day#neveroffduty.
Good on you for resisting buying a @offcialcricut_uk when in hobbycraft why buy when you can beg 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Cricut Costs a few £100s those things she bought for the kids cost £2 think daddy’s money might be running out

Reactions: 3
I hate the fact she turns everything into an opportunity to mention a company that you know she wants freebies from. Not everything has to be an advert, Bav.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I hate the fact she turns everything into an opportunity to mention a company that you know she wants freebies from. Not everything has to be an advert, Bav.
Pose with this cookie please mummy is hoping for a free one

Reactions: 7
Why not let the kids make daddy a cookie? Cheaper and much more fun🙄

Reactions: 8
Why not let the kids make daddy a cookie? Cheaper and much more fun🙄
That's what I thought!
Same as she bought 2 boxes the other week.
They're £13 if you include postage for 5 cookies.
And then the cookie pies work out at around £18 each including postage.
I could make loads for that price 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Guaranteed Bav will be serving up her crusty shrivelled roast for Father’s Day lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.