Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The commenter is spot on. She's now outright said fat = disgusting and has such an unhealthy relationship with food. Maybe if she ate what she wanted more often she wouldn't be such a stuck up witch.

Reactions: 12
That may have been me 😂

I get annoyed when she constantly goes on about how fat she was and how disgusting.
I follow another SW lady who I actually grew up with. And she is constantly posting her old photos and saying how disgusting she was and how she's surprised people even wanted to talk to her.
Yet at one point, her highest weight was one of my targets to aim for!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok , who of y’all said that? 🤣
“The masses” Oh my goodness, who does she think she is? She might just have well have said “the plebs” or “the great unwashed” although I think she’d be referring to herself with that description.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That may have been me 😂

I get annoyed when she constantly goes on about how fat she was and how disgusting.
I follow another SW lady who I actually grew up with. And she is constantly posting her old photos and saying how disgusting she was and how she's surprised people even wanted to talk to her.
Yet at one point, her highest weight was one of my targets to aim for!
Well done! Totally right to call her out on it.

Reactions: 7
Omg I have that blue stripy top she’s wearing in her stories, might have to chuck it in the skip now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's Connie I feel sorry for, she's going to end up with issues with food and if she ever puts on some weight like Bav did and see's what she wrote about larger self. Bav has a bad relationship with food, never eats with her kids, has good and bad food but only gives her kids bad food. She of all people should be educating them so they don't end up like she was having to spend their lives battling with such issues. I know my mum did it and now I am suffering, desperately trying not to pass it on to my kids.

Reactions: 9
Frig,i am more than 10 years older than her and my crows feet and wrinkles are def not as bad as hers,but that is probably down to her being a fag ash lil.

• Haha
Think this come across wrong i mean Bav has stayed silent coz she dont agree with BLM so im saying thats why she aint said nothing
Its OK I guessed that was what you meant ☺ it annoyed me extra when she posted the 'justice for mama life' story a few days after the black out Tuesday she ignored. She can be upset about her white friend getting ripped off but not racism? I pity those kids with a role model like bav!

Reactions: 6
Oh my days how many stories is she going to post about a bloody budget planner? She's such a stalker! I'm sure the fox and moon woman must think she's bizarre!

Omg she’s never even met the fox and moon woman!! She gets so obsessive with people! It’s only a bloody budget planner hardly ground breaking product launch. I actually looked and they cost 16 quid plus 3 quid p&p! Can’t afford that I’m supposed to be budgeting f😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her post about Tori at Fox and Moon... oh Bav you are so cringe. Your not 10, get over yourself and get some friends!

• Haha
I totally agree with the comment about how she talks about herself and seeing foods as bad. I hate SW and WW -I think they set you up for such an unhealthy relationship with food and your body.

Reactions: 6
Lmfaooo Tory must be cringing. She’s latched onto someone else now, poor SlimmingTeacher has been dropped!

Reactions: 5
Lmfaooo Tory must be cringing. She’s latched onto someone else now, poor SlimmingTeacher has been dropped!
Tory must cringe at Bav's 'never off duty'. She was back to work within days of having her baby and works her ass off and never complains apart from being tired (understandable).

Also again with the stereotypes of women not wanting to go to the pub because of not having beauty treatments available

Tory must cringe at Bav's 'never off duty'. She was back to work within days of having her baby and works her ass off and never complains apart from being tired (understandable).

Also again with the stereotypes of women not wanting to go to the pub because of not having beauty treatments available
Hey! Long time lurker, first time poster....

This is what constantly grinds my gears with bav.
As a beauty therapist, I definitely wouldn't want her coming to me in the midst of covid.
She literally has no idea!
As for her highlights telling everyone how to do gel nails...don't even get me started! Pfft! 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Complaining the 14s don't fit 😂
And she bought 8/10s thinking they'd fit 😂
That's because you're not a size 10/12 love. And you're certainly not an 8!
Especially not recently!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.