Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm informed its actually called a raker but to me it's a lawn hoover"
Is she a child or what? 🤦‍♀️

And maybe I don't mow my lawn enough? Did it need mowing a few days later? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's like she's upped the 'Bavi-ness' during this lockdown. That's deffo not meant in a positive way either! 😄 I do sometimes wonder what it would be like to breeze through life being that ignorant and not letting anything stop you from being selfish to your own needs. She seems to enjoy herself.

Reactions: 8
Oh the state of that fridge !!!
Is nothing in that hovel clean or tidy ??
WTF is wrong with them ??

Reactions: 6
She's just a knob. Showing off 60 odd cans of pop and a billion butternut squashes. Not stockpiling at all are you Bav.

Also are you a complete idiot. We have a petrol mower and if you tie up the handle once you've started it you don't have to restart it every time you get to the end. Only an idiot wouldn't figure that out 🙄

Lockdown hasn't done her any favours, makes her look more selfish than ever, fatter than ever and not a very nice person at all. I'm working 2 part time key worker jobs, homeschooling, running my home, checking on neighbours, and making face masks for those who need them. What has she done for anyone? I'm sure her mum needed a knitted elephant, I barely have time to have a shower let alone paint and change nail colours every other night.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not only is she posting on insta, she posts the same mundane tit on Twitter 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh the state of that fridge !!!
Is nothing in that hovel clean or tidy ??
WTF is wrong with them ??
All full of artificial sweeteners. Not going to do your insides any good... That's why I go for the full sugar variants 🤣🤣 if you're going to do ti, do it properly.

I did have some of the pink Vimto remix yesterday and it was vile 🤢

Not only is she posting on insta, she posts the same mundane tit on Twitter 😂
She has Twitter!?? Thought it was just insta and fb

All full of artificial sweeteners. Not going to do your insides any good... That's why I go for the full sugar variants 🤣🤣 if you're going to do ti, do it properly.

I drink diet because full fat is too sweet and gives me furry teeth 😂😂 I deffo don’t have a fridge full like her though

*Mrs bav is annoying*

She's around my age and she acts like her life is twee and perfect. Don't get me started on the adult scooter. 🙄

Lockdown has certainly brought out the best & worst of people
Bav is even more selfish and feral than she was before

@mrsbavington on Twitter - do you think she’s one of these that loves the idea of being a wife? I’d never call any of my handles mrsXXXXXX 😂

@mrsbavington on Twitter - do you think she’s one of these that loves the idea of being a wife? I’d never call any of my handles mrsXXXXXX 😂
I assume because “Daddy” spoilt her, her only aspiration in life was to marry and be a kept woman.

Reactions: 6
• JUST PLACING MYSELF HERE SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH THE THREAD •

Whoops, sorry....a bad case of Bav-itis there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't even take my husband's name. Clearly I'm a BAD wife.
In Bav's eyes anyway 😂

• Haha

The Vimto Remix squash is really nice - but very sweet ....... Or full fat Fanta Orange - absolute fav !

No one likes or comments on her Twitter posts....why triple post??? Surely if you have such a large insta following you don't need to post on FB and Twitter as well. She really seems to crave attention. Her life has become so dependant on social media she feels she needs to document everything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.