Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've unfollowed here.... last nights childish, entitled response to the comments on her page fucked me off once too often - she's such a patronising snotty bleep....... she's gone in da bin lol!!

Reactions: 10
Complaining the 14s don't fit 😂
And she bought 8/10s thinking they'd fit 😂
That's because you're not a size 10/12 love. And you're certainly not an 8!
Especially not recently!
haha I’m an 8 in primark shorts & im 7st 12 😂 she’s got no chance, winds me up that she doesn’t shop for her size!!

Reactions: 4
Right I'm clearly on one today.
1 - gender stereotypes AGAIN. Lol i'm a girl all i can think about is getting my nails done while the men go do manly things in the pub. duck off.
2 - the planner woman stalking is borderline psychotic considering she's never met her. Bet she doesn't class Bav as a friend.
3 - she shared the vix meldrew (can't stand her either) post about being jealous of influencers getting gifted items and not disclosing properly. Get lost, you're not an influencer and you openly beg for freebies daily, you'd con people if you actually got freebies.
4 - stop bragging about going shopping completely unnecessarily, we're still in a pandemic.

Reactions: 13
I've unfollowed here.... last nights childish, entitled response to the comments on her page fucked me off once too often - she's such a patronising snotty bleep....... she's gone in da bin lol!!
Does she even need more bleeping clothes? Her closet is bursting with childish dresses and never off duty tshirts

Reactions: 8
What the F are these?! Jesus’s granny called, she wants her shoes back Bav
Her dress sense is completely up her arse for someone her age she shops in places for older women! She needs to get a grip

Reactions: 3
What the F are these?! Jesus’s granny called, she wants her shoes back Bav
These look like the kind of crappy shoes Fopperholic wears but she goes one step further and has heels on her's - they are absolutely minging - I'm mid-50's and no way would I wear them !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion

Bavs clothes are getting tight, don't message her if you can't get the voucher code right

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many Never off Duty t shirts does this chick actually own? She was clearly off duty numerous times to be able to do so much online shopping! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Never ON duty, such a mess, usually found wanking over a popsy dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.