Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she want another planner? Thought she got one from her husband recently for her birthday?

Reactions: 3
Ah but this is a budget planner. Completely different and absolutely necessary. šŸ™„ Maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s forever spending money on useless crap - she hasnā€™t got a budget planner to know how to budget! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah but this is a budget planner. Completely different and absolutely necessary. šŸ™„ Maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s forever spending money on useless crap - she hasnā€™t got a budget planner to know how to budget! šŸ˜‚
But would the new planner she got bought for her have a budget section? Most I've come across do.

Reactions: 2
But would the new planner she got bought for her have a budget section? Most I've come across do.
Most probably! We are talking about the woman who paid for a giant ruler and labels that say ā€˜cerealā€™ so she has form for buying useless stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another shop for her to obsess over. What I donā€™t understand I have friends that wear those type of clothes but it suits their personality. Theyā€™re fun and loud and itā€™s just them. Sheā€™s a bloody wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep both..

Another clothes obsession starting.. obviously seen another sw member Wearing one and now wants in on it.

Reactions: 1
Why does she want another planner? Thought she got one from her husband recently for her birthday?
Yeah but she's working now don't you know, probably needs one to schedule when she's going to wear one of her Never off Duty t-shirts šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Very sad sheā€™s discovered Harkel, Iā€™ve got a gorgeous dress with moons on it from there. If she buys it I might cry šŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Very sad sheā€™s discovered Harkel, Iā€™ve got a gorgeous dress with moons on it from there. If she buys it I might cry šŸ˜‚
well she only ever appears to wear things once as clothes get lost in her Narnia esq wardrobe. So donā€™t worry, if she does she will soon forget about it. Thatā€™s how fickle she is.

well she only ever appears to wear things once as clothes get lost in her Narnia esq wardrobe. So donā€™t worry, if she does she will soon forget about it. Thatā€™s how fickle she is.
Hahaha youā€™re dead on, Iā€™ll save my tears for now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
ā€œOh can you all ignore thisā€ if she wanted to be a massive gif and set a countdown, she couldā€™ve just done set a reminder on her phone šŸ™„

Also why the duck does she need a budget planner which prob costs the best part of 20 quid. Just use a spreadsheet like the rest of us... clearly just trying to bum fox and moon yet again

Attachments

Bav not happy with some constructive (and warranted) criticism on her brownie post. The poster is spot on in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.