Mrs Bavington #5 Her house is a stinking mess, how dare you slate our NHS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The meals she comes up with are stomach churning. I bet her house absolutely stinks 🤮🤮🤮🤮 she doesn't clean up so the smell of whatever she's murdered will linger in the air, till she adds to it with the next meal disaster 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
E9F24BAF-AD67-4DE8-8B0A-5815702B6411.png

Oh Bav you cringey fucker.
I tell you what love, if you’ve got the time to arrange your snacks out on the lawn you really are never ON duty!
Daft bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok, what’s the deal with this lady? I’d never seen her before until I read this thread. She looks pretty inoffensive to me on first look - why is she not?

Reactions: 1
Ok, what’s the deal with this lady? I’d never seen her before until I read this thread. She looks pretty inoffensive to me on first look - why is she not?
Not being rude but why bother commenting on this thread then! Either read the thread and see for yourself or ignore it! It’s quite simple

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not being rude but why bother commenting on this thread then! Either read the thread and see for yourself or ignore it! It’s quite simple
See I don't quite agree with this, it is rude. I've done the same, saw a thread about someone and asked what the deal was with them, checked them out and realised they are indeed absolute arseholes. Pretty sure she was only asking what Bavs craic was and why she's a dick

Reactions: 3
See I don't quite agree with this, it is rude. I've done the same, saw a thread about someone and asked what the deal was with them, checked them out and realised they are indeed absolute arseholes. Pretty sure she was only asking what Bavs craic was and why she's a dick
I completely agree, there’s 5 threads to go back on and see what the craic is with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why would you ask when you can literally read it yourself?! It’s a forum to snark on people, if you don’t know the person or why you want to snark, move on?! It’s really simple
Because it literally saves you reading through 75000 pages... for example I asked on Ben Greens thread or whatever he's called, someone kindly gave me a little round up and that was that. Whats the issue? Didn't realise there were rules to tattle. Maybe someone needs to write a disclaimer stating everyone must read through every page before posting 🙄

For me it's the lack of privacy and the begging from brands. I know where her children go to school... I mean they're 5 and 6 so it's not like they really have a say.

The tagging of brands is just sad.

Busy sleeping
Fair point.... All 48 hours though 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Because it literally saves you reading through 75000 pages... for example I asked on Ben Greens thread or whatever he's called, someone kindly gave me a little round up and that was that. Whats the issue? Didn't realise there were rules to tattle. Maybe someone needs to write a disclaimer stating everyone must read through every page before posting 🙄
My issue is, why would you want to comment on someone who you apparently have no issue with or can’t be arsed to read up on yourself. Why should we round it up for you, when it is all there?! Can’t be arsed to read 75000 pages...ok, no one is forcing you to comment.

Reactions: 2
My issue is, why would you want to comment on someone who you apparently have no issue with or can’t be arsed to read up on yourself. Why should we round it up for you, when it is all there?! Can’t be arsed to read 75000 pages...ok, no one is forcing you to comment.
No one is saying you should round it up though? Don't want to reply, then don't? It's not difficult. I'm not sure why the poster above wants to know the craic but for me with people I've done it with it's purely because I've seen it's a really active thread or maybe I've come across a couple of said persons photos on insta and recognised the name. Curiosity n all that. I'm genuinely baffled at the issue here

I’m sorry my question annoyed you. I didn’t mean to wind anyone up. I was just browsing through some of the topics and looked this one up on Instagram out of curiosity but couldn’t see anything major jumping out at me. I went back a few pages in the thread but wondered if someone be could sum it up in a sentence or two. I really didn’t mean to cause offence or anything, I was just curious.

Reactions: 4
Why do we need a photo of her in the car just for her to say she's looking forward to home bargains? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone has pissed on your cornflakes today, ffs

Self obsessed
Lazy mother lazy wife
Obsessed with butternut squash
Spends a lot of her husband money and calls him daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry my question annoyed you. I didn’t mean to wind anyone up. I was just browsing through some of the topics and looked this one up on Instagram out of curiosity but couldn’t see anything major jumping out at me. I went back a few pages in the thread but wondered if someone be could sum it up in a sentence or two. I really didn’t mean to cause offence or anything, I was just curious.
She's basically a poilt Daddy's girl who thinks she's better than everyone else because Daddy give her pocket money and bought her house.
Who spends everyone else's money. She's 'never off duty' yet is always off duty.
She will judge every single person and speak to you like s**t if you so much as disagree with her opinion.
She complains constantly that she has no money and can't do anything with her house but will spend £500 a month on clothes.

... The list goes on.
All whilst begging for everything she can.

Thank you for the explanations! I can look at her feed in context now. I did a genuine LOL at “obsessed with butternut squash” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bav : Narcissist Butternut lover , there I’ve summed it up for you ... Also she’s Never Off Duty but actually she’s Never on Duty 🤔
Notice the sun catchers : A for Austin, C for Connie , M for mum, D for Dad

Racist ... no BLM recognition
Instead BNM : Butter Nut Matters

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.