Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
RANT ALERT
How fucking dare she !!
Lying on her bed complaining how it is a total nightmare cause her kids are off school and she has to ‘work’
I work for the NHS
I have worked the last 4 days and am in for the next 6 Putting myself , my kids and my family in danger every day
Our staff base is depleted due to people having to self isolate yet she has the sheer AUDACITY to say this is this is a nightmare for her
Fuck Off Bav !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Oopsididitagainandagain

I can’t get a clear photo as she moves the camera too quickly past it, but honest to god who needs this many jars? That is 10 tubs of passata, which I haven’t been able to find in my supermarket for weeks! Talk about stockpiling and hoarding the stupid fucking bint. Hate her with a passion and this is fuelling the fire more.
A44060A2-D08A-41D6-8339-46E7053D3195.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Moonandstars

Right I’m going to have a rant. I’ve just watched her screw her gurning face up at the camera telling us “it’s a nightmare” that the kids are off school. You know what is a nightmare? Being a teacher in the current climate. Kids are scared, we are confused, schools are utterly chaotic. I’ve barely sat down since Monday. It’s got to the point where my Y10 class had 10 students in today out of a possible 25. Staff are isolating, as are kids. But because “she’s working now” it’s a nightmare. Such a selfish twonk, I can’t cope.

Reactions: 23

Greygoose

Oh god, what a giggle! There's nothing funnier than men who are mothered by their wives and can't function in a kitchen on their own 😂 😂 😂 I can't believe that daddy burnt some biscuits and mummy will have to take over in the kitchen from now on.

🙄 Cringe. The real joke here is the gender stereotypes she's teaching her kids.

Reactions: 22

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Trolls make up what's missing? Because she doesn't share everything?!

Yeah OK Bev!

The only thing she hasn't shared is where she works because that's absolutely private.

Yet I know

Kids names and ages
Their school
Her weight
Her bra size
Her age
Her heigtlht
Her name, her husbands name
What her house looks like inside
What her parents look like
What the front of their houses looks like
Where she lives
The cars she and her family drives
What she eats
What she keeps in her garage
Everytime she leaves the house
Everytime she has a night out
Favourite band

No she barely shares anything and people make up what they want about her...

Attachments

• Haha

Greygoose

"dear expensive ruler company, my name is Mrs Bavington, I'm writing this notebecause I love your company and I tag you in stuff on my very popular insta account all the time but you don't seen to get the hint that I would absolutely love one of your over priced rulers. So I've saved up some money to buy one for myself (I'm not sure if you know this but I'm an influencer and companies send me free stuff all the time, but it's fine). I really feel like I deserve this ruler because I'm never off duty, I even take my mum milk sometimes and this week mean people online are telling me I shouldn't be ordering online, but you think I should don't you?! Please tell me you do?! Because I need your approval! Anyhoo, thank you for taking my money and sending me this lump of wood so it can sit in my dirty hallway, I hope you don't mind but I'm 1000% tagging you in my stories and posts from now on as though we are besties :) love hannah xx"

“Thanks for your order and the lovely note” I can only imagine it was a beggy note to try get some money off 🤣

• Haha

Karliz

VIP Member
She was moaning about Tesco ripping off her beloved nod t shirts and what does she go and do rips off the overpriced ruler not once but twice🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Did you know you could eat the sticker from an apple? No Bav, but did you know grown ups can eat an apple without having to core it first?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

KNYE_19

The way she says "click on my post if you fancy a giggle" about the post where her husband burnt biscuits.

Hysterical that was Bav, highlight of my day, changed my life ..... please tell the story again so I can make a mental note of it to recall later when I need cheering up

• Haha
Reactions: 20