Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greygoose

What's the point in a sisterhood shirt when you have no mates and the only woman in your life is your mum 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Comeagain?!

I hope her husbands out of action for a few months. Can you imagine her having to be a full time mother, cook, clean AND tend to her children?! Where will she find the time to sit scrolling the Internet for tacky clothes and phone cases?! Will she find the time to paint her pig trotters?! Or cremate and dehydrate every bit of dry crusty food she serves?! Poor bav, poor poor bav. Actually has to do something other than be a self centred, lazy bitch. Get ready for the moaning, the woe is me, the pity party. I'll just pull up my chair for some entertainment and grab myself a cocktail. Like she did, when watching her husband wreck his back.

• Haha

Medusah80

Chatty Member
Guys do you think her house smells?
I think it smells of burnt food,animals,feet,cauliflower and fags and I bet her bathroom is disgusting skid marks in the shitter and hair in the plug holes 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
thing is Chris likely took that photo for her, he’s encouraging this hideous behaviour
If I suggested my husband take a pic of me in my bra painting to post online he’d think I’d gone mad
Put them away love

Monkey47

VIP Member
She's immature and disgusting beyond belief no wonder she's got no friends
Not being funny but tampons are kind of essential so (and I know I did) wouldn’t you make sure you had a supply in given the current circumstances & the fact the ability to go shopping could be changed at any moment 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Just saying, you know, periods kind of been happening to her for the last 12-15 years so not a shocker you need to have supplies!

Comeagain?!

Because she's a prat. A horse faced cremated hair saggy titted hoofed feet pork chop. Imbocile of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Howdedode

Bloody hell 3 pairs of jeans for £139 🙄
Can't she do what most mums do and get them from sainsburys when its 25% off.
So much money wasted yesterday. I remember a few years ago my dad gave me some money for my birthday so I could replace our freezer, another time I got a sewing machine. I would feel guilty splashing so much money on myself when their house and family obviously could use it for better things.
She was eating crap food again the other day because it was waiting for payday but had since splashed out on new jumpsuits, dresses, lunches for work 🙄, and tons of crap at Costco (monster drinks 🤢).
They could save so much money if she stopped buying all that shit, no one needs a new dress a week or to buy lunch every day.

• Wow

Tarbaby72

Mum mode? Just what the rest of us do every day . She’s so into gender stereotypes, exactly what I try not to teach children. Great role model, Bavs! I bet she didn’t stop moaning about how she has to do all

barryjones

VIP Member
I really hope someone calls her out. She has literally stockpiled, then filmed herself repeatedly going on non-essential trips to the shop, then filmed the fucking stockpile. Is she dim?

• Wow
  • Angry

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
Jesus a couple soups in a packet? Every two days I use my daily exercise walk to drop my Nana off foods I've cooked and frozen for her. I'm 22 years old and I don't drive, plus I'm classed as a key worker as a teaching assistant. Surely someone who sits at home all day long being waited on hand and foot by her husband (who I reckon she calls daddy also) could knock up some meals? Homemade soup, casseroles, cottage pie, pasta dishes. All easy to make! She really boils my blood

Speaking of blood, I forgot to mention here one of the times she did her massive giving blood rant and put a poll up saying do you donate yes or no and would you donate yes or no etc. I clicked no because I can't donate unfortunately due to anemia. But she was in my inbox saying not donating was selfish and I was healthy etc, I explained erm actually I have a medical reason as to why I can't and she blocked me😂😂😂 unfortunately this was on my old insta I've since deleted but so wish I had the screenshots

• Wow

Karliz

VIP Member
First time poster, long time lurker! Hi! I dislike her as much as the rest of you and I read her post the same as you all did. However, on this occasion I do think her point is that she’s not going to be able to see him (which is at the end of the post) when she gets to the hospital, rather than the hour long drive. I think she’s worded it really badly though.
Bollocks she's a selfish cow

Maz1930

i honestly think she missed the point completely....... if SHE didnt post about going OUT then no ONE would know what SHE was going out for. Stop putting your whole manky life on insta and then moaning when strangers comment. absolute idiot of a woman

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
WTAF another 3 bras ?!!! she must change them twice a fucking day....... what a waste of money - go and get some paint and bleach and clean and paint your skannky kitchen !

• Wow

Greygoose

To me that's story was her bragging that small companies need her influence 🙄 I actively avoid every single product she recommends because I think she's a shitty person 🤷‍♂️

She's so obviously trying to be a 'bravissimo girl' 😬 so desperate!

Corky

She looks as though she has poured herself into those clothes, size 8-10 my arse.

• Haha