Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pink hair is appalling. It's nowhere near the root, the colour is patchy and the condition of the hair after what I assume is a colour and blowdry is shocking? I've had seriously damaged hair before but the hairdresser always managed to make it look sleek after a blowdry, if thats the best they could make it look...jesus. I just corona-DIY cut and coloured my hair and it looks better than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but bullshit, no kid loves a wooden ruler stuck up in their hallway, she's begging for another one for their room!

The stereotypical lettering and pictures on the rulers are the worst 🤮 is connie a big fan of heels? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but bullshit, no kid loves a wooden ruler stuck up in their hallway, she's begging for another one for their room!

The stereotypical lettering and pictures on the rulers are the worst 🤮 is connie a big fan of heels? 🤔
Exactly this! And would it be sweeter to let them draw their own pictures and write their own names? That would’ve been a better keepsake

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion - Bav’s baps are out for all to see, just to get a bra for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was moaning about Tesco ripping off her beloved nod t shirts and what does she go and do rips off the overpriced ruler not once but twice🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion
Lockdown what do I care, off shopping again with my dry lego hair

• Haha
Thread suggestion
House looks like tit,loves to knit,keeps buying bras to cover her tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not very good at these but I'm rolling with it 😂

Buying more tit that I don't need, plastering my tits all over your feed, could be giving my house a good wash but instead I'm spending all of daddys dosh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i cant........ she has posted about the nails.. and "she doesnt have a lot of time at the moment" is that because you are too busy shopping Bav ? or because you are too busy modelling your bra's oh wait maybe its because youre never off duty! she kills me!

Thread suggestion: Mrs Bavington #5 - Her house is a stinking mess, how DARE you slate our NHS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
85 polishes at £8 a bottle?! Nearly £700 on gel polish. She is insane and probably in a lot of debt 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
85 polishes at £8 a bottle?! Nearly £700 on gel polish. She is insane and probably in a lot of debt 😳
literally came here to say the same thing. Bet a lot is on credit,£100’s on bras every few weeks, £450 hair dryer, £700 on gel polish, overpriced tit slogan t-shirts and all the other crap stacked all over the house. Myself and my husband BOTH Have a good full time income and I couldn’t afford to buy all that crap after paying bills/ mortgage. I don’t know what house prices are like where she lives, but the amount ofmoney she hemorrhages virtually every daycannot be within their means. Granted a lot of our money goes on making our home lovely and they clearly spend zero in that department - but still. She is vile. Truly vile. Not prepared to raise her own children, chronic oversharer and clearly trying to fill a deep void in her life by buying overpriced consumer goods. Incredibly sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Think she's probably replaced the instant gratification she got from food with buying tit. She always has to have multiples of everything - remember she HAD to get all of the Disney themed wet brushes? Anyone else would buy one brush, but not her. Same with the godawful dresses, the nail varnish, the bras, and that time she spent her birthday money on about 5 bags from tk maxx. It's madness.

Does she actually use all this stuff? Like do we see her using multiple bags through the week? Lots of different outfits? I used to have hundreds of pairs of shoes but I would wear them all on different occasions. I've cut it right down now we have a toddler and I have no life 😂 I know some people really do hoard for the sake of it. She doesn't seem to have much of a life to use all this stuff.

Reactions: 5
Seriously, how dry is her hair 😱 also if I constantly bought sooo much stuff I really didn't need my partner would tell me do to do one with the spending. Wonder what Chris has to say about her spending 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.