Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What planet is she on?! Go clap even louder for the NHS because my husbands just had back surgery, yet she was ripping it apart the other day! 🙄

Reactions: 7
What planet is she on?! Go clap even louder for the NHS because my husbands just had back surgery, yet she was ripping it apart the other day! 🙄
Someones called her out on it saying 'shame you never felt this way before you posted slating the NHS the other day'..... !! Wonder what salty reply she'll give to that !

Reactions: 6
‘ I bet he’s glad he’s back for dinner ‘

I bleeping doubt it !!
I’ll bet he was really looking forward to a proper meal in hospital !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This woman is beyond belief! Dirty unfeeling and lazy! She’s quite hateful. Why would anyone on earth behave like she does? I’m appalled !

Reactions: 3
Yeh it was me who posted it 🤣🤣 off a second account ! And I’ve had a few private dms off people saying well done !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's now deleted the comment. Hate this woman with a passion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
God it seems like no one in that family can do anything without a camera being shoved in their faces. I’m surprised she doesn’t tell us about her bowel habits.. I can imagine it now *•explosive diahorrea•* 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
God it seems like no one in that family can do anything without a camera being shoved in their faces. I’m surprised she doesn’t tell us about her bowel habits.. I can imagine it now *•explosive diahorrea•* 😂😂
Hubby looks (and rightly so) whacked off his tits on pain... sure he loved having the camera shoved in his face while he was eating his burnt offerings !! Bet he won't be able to rest as much as he should with her around !! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she think we care her son had wheetabix?!

See Bav has jumped on another bandwagon, koh cleaner. She’s a mlm dream, surprised she hasn’t joined one herself. Maybe she will now she’s lost her ‘job’

Hubby looked (and rightly so) whacked off his tits on pain... sure he loved having the camera shoved in his face while he was eating his burnt offerings !! Bet he won't be able to rest as much as he should with her around !! 😂 😂
She’ll have him helping as he can walk. Can’t parent alone can we Hannah?

Reactions: 4
Literally every inch of her house is covered in crap & clutter 😱😱 that post she put up, look ontop of the kitchen cupboards it's full to the brim of stuff.. how can anyone live with that much stuff around her house & not do anything about it?

Reactions: 10
Hubby looks (and rightly so) whacked off his tits on pain... sure he loved having the camera shoved in his face while he was eating his burnt offerings !! Bet he won't be able to rest as much as he should with her around !! 😂 😂
Burnt offerings 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Literally every inch of her house is covered in crap & clutter 😱😱 that post she put up, look ontop of the kitchen cupboards it's full to the brim of stuff.. how can anyone live with that much stuff around her house & not do anything about it?
So much crap, on the worktops, top of the cupboards. How do they have so much crap?!

Why is she such a control freak, we drew some pictures.... you let the kids colour in some things you printed. Why not let them draw themselves. She does all their homework normally, she’ll be doing their gcse corse work at this rate!

• Haha
I’ve got palpitations seeing all the clutter on her sides & on top of the kitchen cupboards 😩 is there not an inch of free space in her filthy house?!?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.