Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
So distasteful getting someone to take a photo of you delivering milk to your own family. Just to make yourself feel good.
Really shallow

Reactions: 20
My mums just had a knee replacement so I took her a couple of tins of soup round when I collected her prescription, I can’t believe I didn’t get a photo of me handing over her care package!
Though to be fair my mum probably would have launched the tins of soup at my head if I’d have suggested we take a foto for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

WhatABore

VIP Member
I messaged her last week about sitting on benches when she's out as she doesn't know who will be sitting on them.
It was a polite message, well I thought so,
It said:
Hi, just a word of advice, you don't know who has been out sitting on these benches which you and your kids have sat on, you don't know who will sit on it after you either. It'd be a lot safer not to touch things when you go out, don't want your kids to get sick.

She actually replied saying "You're probably right"
So I thought oh okay, she's actually taken it fine.. And then a couple of minutes later... Blocked 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Maz1930

new thread name suggestions. Period this,period that just going to the shop for some more tat

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What a rude helmet haired, horse faced tit she is. So condescending and abrupt. I hope she speaks to the wrong person one day & gets a good smack in the mouth.

• Haha

Loopyl

I'd love to see her on her arse with no money! My son is 4 & I've had 2 of my bras long before I fell pregnant 😂 still in perfect condition.. SPEND MONEY ON YOUR SHIT TIP OF A HOUSE BAVVVV

• Haha

Karliz

VIP Member
Thank you @varyingborders for using my thread title. Just caught up on butternuts birthday weekend nice too see she's had her perfect🎂 weekend
Who wastes a childfree 24 hours shopping🙄
She's going to be so tired on Monday she's going to need something for those bags under her eyes.
Talking about bags who needs 4 new handbags? And she bought a bag with her children's initials I must look out for a bag with my children's initials
Tim, Wendy, Abi & Tom 🤣

• Haha

Moonandstars

Oh happy Friday everyone, Bav has done a Bravissmo order and we get to see her saggy tits in her hallway mirror. JUST what I wanted to see 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
85 polishes at £8 a bottle?! Nearly £700 on gel polish. She is insane and probably in a lot of debt 😳

• Wow

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Says she’s trying to be honest with her children yet one of them asked if he had coronavirus. Sit them down, tell them what’s going on, say something is wrong with his back and the doctors are going to try and make it better. Comfort your fucking children instead of posting about your shite never off duty tops being ripped off, not everything is about you and how YOU feel.

Take a moment to think about how terrified your husband no doubt is, having another operation on his back in the middle of a global pandemic. Stop posting pictures of him all over the internet to gain sympathy, take a few days off, be the mother your children deserve and the wife your hard working husband deserves seeing as he does EVERYTHING you ask of him, no doubt without a second thought for himself. Not everything needs to be posted on the internet, especially not what hospital he’s in, especially not a woe is me act, give a summary of it but stop exploiting those around you for the sake of it.

• Heart

Instagram Sham

85 polishes at £8 a bottle?! Nearly £700 on gel polish. She is insane and probably in a lot of debt 😳
literally came here to say the same thing. Bet a lot is on credit,£100’s on bras every few weeks, £450 hair dryer, £700 on gel polish, overpriced shit slogan t-shirts and all the other crap stacked all over the house. Myself and my husband BOTH Have a good full time income and I couldn’t afford to buy all that crap after paying bills/ mortgage. I don’t know what house prices are like where she lives, but the amount ofmoney she hemorrhages virtually every daycannot be within their means. Granted a lot of our money goes on making our home lovely and they clearly spend zero in that department - but still. She is vile. Truly vile. Not prepared to raise her own children, chronic oversharer and clearly trying to fill a deep void in her life by buying overpriced consumer goods. Incredibly sad.

• Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
worried about her husband going to work every night but still manages to pop out for 'essentials' at least 4 times last week !! :rolleyes:

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Do you ever look at her dinners and think thank fuck im not in that family 🤢I’ve never known anyone make food look so bad

Reactions: 16

Greygoose

She moans and pats herself on the back any time she has to take them anywhere on her own. I would hate to be so reliant on my partner that I couldn't leave the house without him!

This knitted tat is too much, her fire place was in a picture the other day and it's just packed full of all this rubbish she keeps knitting,piled up and collecting dust, but she won't knit a nurse for someone 🙄 I'm annoyed she's found woolwarehouse 😂 I order often and if they start sending her shit I'll be shopping else where 😬also her colour choices are shit!

Reactions: 16