Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strives to be a better mum?! Sorry bav but when you put your own selfish needs and wants before your kids and their family home. The only thing you strive to be, is an asshole!

Reactions: 7
I'd seen her name pop up on this forum, but didn't know anything about her so I went onto her page to have a look.
What's the story with the childish dresses? Dinosaurs and Dachshunds etc. I had a look at the website and they're not particularly cheap either at almost £40 a pop. They LOOK cheap though.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I just saw her latest food post and you know when you get water in your mouth before you vom? That’s what happened 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right I’m going to have a rant. I’ve just watched her screw her gurning face up at the camera telling us “it’s a nightmare” that the kids are off school. You know what is a nightmare? Being a teacher in the current climate. Kids are scared, we are confused, schools are utterly chaotic. I’ve barely sat down since Monday. It’s got to the point where my Y10 class had 10 students in today out of a possible 25. Staff are isolating, as are kids. But because “she’s working now” it’s a nightmare. Such a selfish twonk, I can’t cope.

Reactions: 23
RANT ALERT
How bleeping dare she !!
Lying on her bed complaining how it is a total nightmare cause her kids are off school and she has to ‘work’
I work for the NHS
I have worked the last 4 days and am in for the next 6 Putting myself , my kids and my family in danger every day
Our staff base is depleted due to people having to self isolate yet she has the sheer AUDACITY to say this is this is a nightmare for her
duck Off Bav !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She doesn’t like it when people tell her her opinion isn’t valid but it’s ok to make sure we know she thinks that about others! Chris is ok to do the school run, do DIY, get her a subway for lunch but god forbid he has to look after his kids for a few hours whilst she work! She is a bleep!

Reactions: 9
Oh duck off Bav, you’ve only been working for about a week and managed fine before. Think of the single parents who simply cannot afford to not work, the vulnerable children/ parents, the self Employed with no work. She is the type of person who won’t self isolate and doesn’t believe it’s happening as she’s stuck in a bubble

Reactions: 13
It's all been deleted as she knew she would get backlash. I tell you what's a nightmare....total lockdown! God how will she cope without going out spending money for 15 days!!!

Reactions: 11
RANT ALERT
How bleeping dare she !!
Lying on her bed complaining how it is a total nightmare cause her kids are off school and she has to ‘work’
I work for the NHS
I have worked the last 4 days and am in for the next 6 Putting myself , my kids and my family in danger every day
Our staff base is depleted due to people having to self isolate yet she has the sheer AUDACITY to say this is this is a nightmare for her
duck Off Bav !!
I thank you and applaud you for your service to keep everyone safe. And I really hope this all calms down soon. 🥰❤
My first though was ‘not ranting but here we bleeping go’
I don’t have kids. I work for my grandad and my dad. They are both self isolation. Dad- high risk Grandad-80yrs old. I am running the show. Dealing with clients who seemed to have had their heads up their arses the past few weeks and no idea what’s going on. Mum has moved out so she can look after our horses and see my nan (if needs be) she is with my brother who is a fireman and his GF who is a copper. Both stretched.
My BF is a pilot and isn’t even sure if he will have a job in the next few days. His dad runs a garage and we don’t know how that will survive.
And this Bloody Butternut has the cheek to moan she can’t palm her kids off to her parents so she and her husband can buy crappy poopsey dresses!

Not trying to ‘outdo anyone’ I just feel it’s important to realise it effects so many in different ways. And Any NHS/public service personal should get a 2 week holiday all expenses paid after all this calms down!

Reactions: 13
She's a spoilt brat who isn't used to being inconvenienced and she doesn't like it. She's also too ignorant to see how ridiculous her little whinge is at this moment in time.

She was happy to leave her kids with her high risk parents so she could have a weekend away to herself. Stupid bint.

Reactions: 5
Who even gets loads of money for their birthday past the age of 21 lol im 36 and I definitely do not get 100s of pounds and i don’t expect it either
I've never heard of adults getting birthday money. In my world you have maybe a handful of teenage years where relatives who aren't sure what you like might give you a tenner or two in a card. All I ever get from anyone - husband, parents, siblings etc - is a little token like a bunch of flowers or a tube of hand cream and that's fine and very kind of them. But now I feel like I'm obviously failing at birthdays!

I've never heard of adults getting birthday money. In my world you have maybe a handful of teenage years where relatives who aren't sure what you like might give you a tenner or two in a card. All I ever get from anyone - husband, parents, siblings etc - is a little token like a bunch of flowers or a tube of hand cream and that's fine and very kind of them. But now I feel like I'm obviously failing at birthdays!
I’m 27 and I get money from my grandparents as they ‘would rather give me money and see me spend it than give it to the tax man when they die’ their words not mine 😂 but it’s not hundreds, it’s £50 and I definitely don’t race to see how quickly I can spend it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m 27 and I get money from my grandparents as they ‘would rather give me money and see me spend it than give it to the tax men when they die’ their words not mine 😂 but it’s not hundreds, it’s £50 and I definitely don’t race to see how quickly I can spend it
I get money off my MIL and off my brother and family as means they don't have to be inventive with a pressie ! We are only a very small family so all buy/give money for each other..... I def don't get anywhere near the amount she got .... In fact my birthday was at the weekend and the £40 I got is still on the side - probably end up spending it on loo roll 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.