Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cooking fail? Bav, go take a look at your ' meatza ' & any other of your meals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god I can't think about that mince pizza base it's making me feel ill. I can't cook and my meals look better than all of hers. When she looks at the photo before she posts it does she honestly think it looks good or nice? Absolutely baffling. I feel sick. Also agree with what someone else said about the very unhealthy relationship with food she is imposing on her kids.

Also very sorry for 2 posts but does she realise she doesn't have to post a selfie every day? Or do selfies in every insta story and pull a weird screwed up face whilst doing so?

Reactions: 8
If I made that for my partner he'd chuck it back at me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ its making me sick aswel, still thinking about it ๐Ÿคฎ I honestly feel sorry for anyone who has to go round for food..

Reactions: 5
She needs to bleeping declutter and clean her kitchen for duck sakes. There are 4 of them in the house, why do they go through so much cutlery etc, see it all balanced on the draining board. bleeping clean, you filthy skank

Reactions: 7
She needs to bleeping declutter and clean her kitchen for duck sakes. There are 4 of them in the house, why do they go through so much cutlery etc, see it all balanced on the draining board. bleeping clean, you filthy skank
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข how can people have it piled up like that surely it will all need cleaning again

Reactions: 8
The way she says "click on my post if you fancy a giggle" about the post where her husband burnt biscuits.

Hysterical that was Bav, highlight of my day, changed my life ..... please tell the story again so I can make a mental note of it to recall later when I need cheering up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god, what a giggle! There's nothing funnier than men who are mothered by their wives and can't function in a kitchen on their own ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't believe that daddy burnt some biscuits and mummy will have to take over in the kitchen from now on.

๐Ÿ™„ Cringe. The real joke here is the gender stereotypes she's teaching her kids.

Reactions: 22
Oh god, what a giggle! There's nothing funnier than men who are mothered by their wives and can't function in a kitchen on their own ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't believe that daddy burnt some biscuits and mummy will have to take over in the kitchen from now on.

๐Ÿ™„ Cringe. The real joke here is the gender stereotypes she's teaching her kids.
They are so childish, also what I never understand is they never do much together, itโ€™s always connie doing this and Austin doing that. Why couldnโ€™t they just do something all four of them.

Hannah please also stop using mummy and daddy on Instagram, your kids arent reading it and itโ€™s creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are so childish, also what I never understand is they never do much together, itโ€™s always connie doing this and Austin doing that. Why couldnโ€™t they just do something all four of them.

Hannah please also stop using mummy and daddy on Instagram, your kids arent reading it and itโ€™s creepy.
Yeah I've noticed this too. If they ever go out separate as well, it's never one of them has the 2 kids whilst the other nips somewhere. It's always Connie goes with Bav and Austin with his Dad regardless of what they're doing ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2
She moans and pats herself on the back any time she has to take them anywhere on her own. I would hate to be so reliant on my partner that I couldn't leave the house without him!

This knitted tat is too much, her fire place was in a picture the other day and it's just packed full of all this rubbish she keeps knitting,piled up and collecting dust, but she won't knit a nurse for someone ๐Ÿ™„ I'm annoyed she's found woolwarehouse ๐Ÿ˜‚ I order often and if they start sending her tit I'll be shopping else where ๐Ÿ˜ฌalso her colour choices are tit!

Reactions: 16
Why is everything Bav does like some monumental event? โ€œFound my summer pjsโ€ wow amazing content ๐Ÿ˜‚ also her food actually makes me wanna blow chunks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is everything Bav does like some monumental event? โ€œFound my summer pjsโ€ wow amazing content ๐Ÿ˜‚ also her food actually makes me wanna blow chunks
Who has designated pjs? Iโ€™m still wearing my Xmas ones from 5 years ago ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of crap she hoards, defo must have at least a wardrobe full of summer pjโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2
I love how sheโ€™s removed the beggy โ€˜if I can depend on you send me a ๐Ÿ’›โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh happy Friday everyone, Bav has done a Bravissmo order and we get to see her saggy tits in her hallway mirror. JUST what I wanted to see ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Another 3 bras?
So another ยฃ100 on bras she doesn't need on top of the other 100 odd she spent the other day on bras she didn't need then?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she looks like she's gained some weight in those photos?

All the bands on the bras look tight to me! Not just the first one!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.