Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you knew her?! I'm so sorry that you had to endure that! I wonder if she is as much of a dick in real life as she appears to be in the little squares! Every time I go near kempston/wootton/marston I think I'm gonna see her :oops:
I am also another that knew her 🤣 Haven't seen her in a while but knew her around secondary school age and my kids go to Austins old school 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
"dear expensive ruler company, my name is Mrs Bavington, I'm writing this notebecause I love your company and I tag you in stuff on my very popular insta account all the time but you don't seen to get the hint that I would absolutely love one of your over priced rulers. So I've saved up some money to buy one for myself (I'm not sure if you know this but I'm an influencer and companies send me free stuff all the time, but it's fine). I really feel like I deserve this ruler because I'm never off duty, I even take my mum milk sometimes and this week mean people online are telling me I shouldn't be ordering online, but you think I should don't you?! Please tell me you do?! Because I need your approval! Anyhoo, thank you for taking my money and sending me this lump of wood so it can sit in my dirty hallway, I hope you don't mind but I'm 1000% tagging you in my stories and posts from now on as though we are besties :) love hannah xx"

“Thanks for your order and the lovely note” I can only imagine it was a beggy note to try get some money off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has ordered 3 new bras, did I not see a photo of her with a bravissimo bag when she went shopping with her birthday money?? It's like all the costs she kept buying, then all the bags, now lots of bras. Lucky her having an endless pot of money

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So her excuse for ordering the fruit things was because she needs to support small businesses... Now ordering bras.. From a pretty big company... Whats her excuse now?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Telling me she hasn’t got 5 mins off duty to get that skirting board back on the wall 🤣

Reactions: 2
So her excuse for ordering the fruit things was because she needs to support small businesses... Now ordering bras.. From a pretty big company... Whats her excuse now?
She shouldn't be going out FFS, so therefore she does NOT need new bras ! What is it with people ... I'm a shopaholic myself (as in I love shopping but only when it's justified) but I've had only £2.74 in my purse for 3 weeks untouched. Not used cards either aside of an essential fruit and vegetable delivery from a small local business.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to see her on her arse with no money! My son is 4 & I've had 2 of my bras long before I fell pregnant 😂 still in perfect condition.. SPEND MONEY ON YOUR tit TIP OF A HOUSE BAVVVV

• Haha
Reactions: 18
' I call this quarantine chic ' 🤦🤦🤦 sorry what? She really is so full of herself.

Perfect little bav, in her perfect butternut bubble. Protected by money 🤮

• Sick
She has ordered 3 new bras, did I not see a photo of her with a bravissimo bag when she went shopping with her birthday money?? It's like all the costs she kept buying, then all the bags, now lots of bras. Lucky her having an endless pot of money
This has pissed me off - she bought about 6 bras a few weeks ago and now 3 more - that'll be best part of £100.. stop wasting money and get your house sorted you dirty stinking skank.... her house is disgusting mess ! I would never just spend like that if my house was in such a state as hers - she's vile !

Also.... the are NOT necessary - she has bras so why the duck does she need them - OK saying you support the NHS etc but then you order stuff for no good reason - :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 14
She is obviously compensating for something huge missing from her sad little life. Husbands probably knocking off other women cos seeing bavs saggy butternuts no matter how many bras she buys, must make him run for the hills. Her kids I imagine would rather stay with her parents because they actually give 2 shits about them and their house is more than likely clean unlike the parasite bav and she has no education. No skills. No career path. No ambition. She sucks off everyone's money, life force, drains the bank accounts and personality from daddy and hubby. It's a weird relationship between her and her daddy. Vile woman

Reactions: 12
£125 for a large ruler? She is bleeping mental! She could have made that at home with the kids. We purchased a fixer-upper home like 2 years ago, we have ripped out the kitchen, knocked walls down, changed the staircase and converted half the garage to a utility and downstairs loo. Admittedly I dont have bravissimo bras but I have a nice home that my children can enjoy! She is a wankstain (should have been one too) why does she waste money so obscenely on crap, when like others have said £125 could have got paint etc. And clean your floors you mucky witch. Awful excuse for a person

Reactions: 10
Imagine the amount of money they’d have if they both gave up smoking 🧐 their disposable income must be ridiculous. 2 financed cars, both smokers, she spends lord only knows how much money on tit every month, all the convinced, pre chopped packaged food, subway salads multiple times a week 🙄

Reactions: 10
#hadenough really Hannah?! you’ve spent a week at home with the kids. You’ve plenty to do around the house.

Imagine the amount of money they’d have if they both gave up smoking 🧐 their disposable income must be ridiculous. 2 financed cars, both smokers, she spends lord only knows how much money on tit every month, all the convinced, pre chopped packaged food, subway salads multiple times a week 🙄
Yeah more than enough to sort her tit hole out !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.